UBot Underground

Just purchased SSUB V5 here (it updated to V7 after first startup).

I have to say: It is highly usable, can recommend it for faster custom UI building.

It would be nice if this tool will get updated further, maybe to include fancy JavaScript Charts or Elements to build "spaceship like" dashboards  :D

Hi PRO :)

It is a pretty amazing UI builder :)

You can indeed customise UI further, .. im not sure about charts as i havent been there "with" this builder yet, 

but i can say that you can add your own CSS, not really much different to adding it to a web page really,

with that said you can also modify the <stye>/css of the generated output file/code for pretty much the same result, 

and if you want to go one further you can load your UI up in DreamWeaver and mess about with it there :)

Of course you can throw Photoshop into the mix and then you can create each element and make it look exactly how you want  :)

I imagine you could use other similar software if you dont have (or even want) DW or PS, 

but i cant comment much there as i havent used any other ..... actually thats a fib, I occasionally use snag it lol

Cheers :)

CJ

• Replies 732
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Update V 7.9   Added UI Password to “Import UI Code”. Added UI Log View Element Added Functionality to Copy Elements.  Added 6 More Themes (Darkly,Paper,Sandstone,Simplex,Solar,Yeti) Added a little he

Hi Guys,    I just want to apologise for the bad support recently. I have been working hard on the new Interface Builder called UStrap which will be out soon.    I am going to be honest and say that t

Not for nothing, but Lazy Botter, you have a real bad habit of dropping out of touch and ignoring things for long times. That is a horrible way to deal with customer service, and makes people not want

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

I bought this today and so far I'm liking it, it will save you $60 worth of time the first time that you use it.

Honestly, I could hand code my UI's but it takes a lot of time and this will give you a great base, or completed UI in no time!  Adding Jquery, font awesome, Google Fonts and all of the externals takes time and this speeds it up immensely!

A few things that I'd like to see is some buttons like a WYSIWYG editor so that you can easily change fonts and colors without jumping into the code.  Additionally, I'd like a "View Html" button as well so that I can go back and forth from the code to the editor easily.  For example, I'm trying to use font awesome to add an icon for the tab image (instead of text) and the only way that I can figure it out, is to do it after I'm done building the UI, prior to moving into UBot.  An HTML popup would solve this issue, because I could edit the code on a granular level without going to and from Dreamweaver to do edits.

​Additionally the bot lacks documentation, I couldn't even figure out how to use it at first, but after a bit of poking around I figured it out.  It's not clear in the sales materials if the bot plugs in to Ubot or it's a separate program.  Once I figured out that it's a stand alone code creator and then you paste your code into your Ubot project it kind of clicked for me.  One other thing is it took me awhile to figure out how to change themes, you have to load the CSS, send it to the bottom and then hit the button on the far right on the top of the page.

It will definitely save you time once you figure out the nuances.

Peace,

LJ

He (Carl) must be on holiday or something is up as he is usually quite quick and responsive.

Wanted to purchase and sent email using the author contact form on his website last week....no reply.  How to integrate the built UI to UBot ?  

Easy just throw your code into ui html panel or window

Wanted to purchase and sent email using the author contact form on his website last week....no reply.  How to integrate the built UI to UBot ?  

Seems the author is on long holidays...I 've purchased the script but no answer on the other to help emails.

Dont panic chaps the developer of this is pretty on the ball I expect he will be along to help you guys out shortly ;)

Is paypal the only payment method you accept?
What about BTC (Bitcoin) ?

Impossible for me to use PayPal , long story , but I really want to buy this!

I own new gen builder , it constantly glitches , deletes elements , doesn't save correctly etc

Yes just create the page, then drag it to the dropdown. :-) 

Hey , could you respond to my PM that i've sent you some days ago about this? As I don't have Ssub v7 anymore as my pc have been formatted. Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Is there any way to make an existing nav bar link a dropdown?  I'm trying to add a dropdown to a single page link in the navigation menu and not having much luck.

Thank you for your help!

Peace,

LJ

• 3 weeks later...

how would use use the

UI Log command

inside of SSUb as it doesnt convert it when importing.

and wondering what element to use to keep it docked with auto wrap.

I would love to know about this too. 

• 4 weeks later...

Just a little update to V7.6. 

This was just a little fix for the "Import ui code". 

Thanks

Carl. 

PS I was un-aware of the UI Log command as I still use the older version of UBot. (Starting use the newer version now it is more stable).

I will look into this and get an update out for the new UI Log element. 

The update is looping. After i download the update it will asks me again if i want to update to 7.6 or not

Is this normal?

Confirmed, same update loop at my end, 

The file in the "update" zip is V7.5 so im guessing thats why its looping.

Cheers

CJ

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Carl,

Tried to order with the coupon but there is no coupon code field available on the JV Zoo order page. Can you advise please on how to place the order for the sale? Thanks!