UBot Underground

Firstly great software. Please can I request the following features as it would make my life much easier :)

1) Be able to add 'readony' attributes to controls such as TEXAREA etc. I'm having to do this manually every time I update the UI

2) Add CSS properties to a control such as background property etc

3) Snap to grid system

Thanks again!

• Replies 732
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Update V 7.9   Added UI Password to “Import UI Code”. Added UI Log View Element Added Functionality to Copy Elements.  Added 6 More Themes (Darkly,Paper,Sandstone,Simplex,Solar,Yeti) Added a little he

Hi Guys,    I just want to apologise for the bad support recently. I have been working hard on the new Interface Builder called UStrap which will be out soon.    I am going to be honest and say that t

Not for nothing, but Lazy Botter, you have a real bad habit of dropping out of touch and ignoring things for long times. That is a horrible way to deal with customer service, and makes people not want

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

I know the program does not have a Snap to Grid but how can I make sure things are spaced out right without trying to eyeball everything. I have several columns and I want them all 20px from the top menu bar. Right now I can not find anyway to actually do this.  If I could space a single object 20px to the right and 20px from the top I could then use it as an anchor to move the other objects around. 

This system needs some way to space objects not just from each other but also the walls. 

Edit: Figure out a work around. I added a Custom Element that was a black background div container of a fixed size. I then added a style of margin:10px to the container. This placed it 10px from the walls. I then sent the container to the bottom layer and then lined up my first text box to the black corner of the container. I can now use this as my anchor and I can space everything from this initial box. For the columns I need to place them vertically trying to line the top of their box with the black container but its better than nothing. 

Hi carl,

Watched the first video and looks like something useful. Quick questions:

- Can it do conditional UI? Say I check how many ui text boxes I want to show and depending on the number they appear (or not) ?

- How easy are custom button designs etc possible to implement?

Thanks,

Please forgive me if this has been asked before. Is there a way to disable menus and all buttons with the exception of a cancel button when starting an automation sequence? I'd like to make it so when they start something, they cannot go off and do other things that could mess with the automation sequence running as I share the main browser windows with some compiled information and at other times for the automation of things in the browser.

Thanks!

Frank

Hi Carl,Getting the Bug Again

http://i.imgur.com/2eONU3v.png

Same problem here and this is starting to be very annoying :( almost always the favicons do not load anymore.

Please fix or find a workaround this issue.

Hey there, 

Ive recently upgraded to Win 10 and had to do a fresh install,

I just logged into JVZoo to download SSUB but keep getting a server error, 

Also your website is down, .. a little help please :)

I will send you my payment details via PM :

Thanks

CJ

EDIT : Scratch that, I found it, ... If you could reset my license that would be groovy :)

Please forgive me if this has been asked before. Is there a way to disable menus and all buttons with the exception of a cancel button when starting an automation sequence? I'd like to make it so when they start something, they cannot go off and do other things that could mess with the automation sequence running as I share the main browser windows with some compiled information and at other times for the automation of things in the browser.

Thanks!

Frank

Damn bud please fix this once a for all :D every time you say you have problems with the htaccess !? 

I recommend you host them with github or update the software and send them to us to host them in our servers so you don't have to worry about htaccess or whatever host you may have.

• Like 1

Damn bud please fix this once a for all :D every time you say you have problems with the htaccess !? 

I recommend you host them with github or update the software and send them to us to host them in our servers so you don't have to worry about htaccess or whatever host you may have.

Cant they be hosted locally inside the folder?

• 4 weeks later...

Yeah I was getting the same problem yesterday when building a UI. Damn.... I hope this gets fixed for good here soon, sucks to see this keep happening and starting to get a little worried.

Hey there :)

I had the issue above but after i opened a couple of UI's it resolved itself, 

however, this is not why im here ... ;)

I have a similar issue which im 50% sure is related to SSUB, 

I have used the text characters "✔" and "☑" within a bot, .. lots of times, but no matter what i do they always show as the "" :(

the other 50% is that it is because of a recent upgrade to Win 10,

although i have googled this for weeks and added this and that with no change :/

Is it because of SSUB, UBot or my Upgrade ?

any help advice would be awesome 

Thanks

CJ

New update V7.5. 

This is just to fix the errors with the icons not showing in the builder. The icons are now hosted using a CDN. 

This is the only way it is possible unfortunately. I would have liked to host them locally but I can't find a workaround. 

Thanks

Carl :-) 

Can we build a completely custom ui not following the video's patterns and templates? is there a video that can show me that?

Absolutely, ALL my bot skins/UI's are designed with Photoshop to use in this UI builder and Darryls ;)