UBot Underground

• Replies 732
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Update V 7.9   Added UI Password to “Import UI Code”. Added UI Log View Element Added Functionality to Copy Elements.  Added 6 More Themes (Darkly,Paper,Sandstone,Simplex,Solar,Yeti) Added a little he

Hi Guys,    I just want to apologise for the bad support recently. I have been working hard on the new Interface Builder called UStrap which will be out soon.    I am going to be honest and say that t

Not for nothing, but Lazy Botter, you have a real bad habit of dropping out of touch and ignoring things for long times. That is a horrible way to deal with customer service, and makes people not want

Posted Images

Hi Carl,

thanks for the input, i think it might be still possible with some advance javascript.

i have one dynamic element build by a fiverr guy, i will send you PM with the html file,

@zenos i sent you a PM asking some questions regarding advance ubot 2.

The only way I have been able to do this is by making the height in the 'Initial Setup' to be greater than 600px which has the effect of hiding the browser. And of course in Ubot using 'hide' feature when compiling.

Advance ubot 2 - refresh UI will do the trick

in ui html, put only a variable #html

set #html to whatever code you want, then refresh UI.

since you can change the whole UI html code, you can control each page height & width to show or hide the browser.

Special thanks to Zenos for teaching me how to use this plugin.

Hi botsimmer,

The only way I have been able to do this is by making the height in the 'Initial Setup' to be greater than 600px which has the effect of hiding the browser. And of course in Ubot using 'hide' feature when compiling.

I tried, but text box and other not in center when I click maximize windows. The only way method I use is add left margin to push panel from left to the center but the toolbar wont change :(

• 2 weeks later...

Unfortunately, you can't create a "fluid" layout, this is because the elements are draggable and there positions are absolute.

So you need to decide the height and with of the application/bot you are building. There is a plugin on the forum that enables you to fix the size of the window so it cannot be adjusted.

Hope that helps,

Carl

so far so good but would love to see:

- (fix) change mouse to "hand" when hover tabs / link..

- option to add background image to tabs/overall

- option to set transparency/opacity of elements

Hi , I am having issue in SSUB v7.4...

I have selected the interface and then i am clicking "Import the selected interface".. then it goes dumb :( 

first it shows my loaded interface

then it says importing and my interface gone

then it says importing interface 
then it says applying css
then stuck at there and after few minutes nothing output

main issue: my interface is not able to load

Hi carl,

Can I get list the CSS atiribute? coz I get headache when try to edit CSS within SSUB

e.g when I need to change font size, box height and so on

your current CSS:

body{font-family:"Helvetica Neue",Helvetica,Arial,sans-serif;font-size:12px;line-height:1.42857143;color:#c8c8c8;background-color:#272b30}input,button,select,textarea{font-family:inherit;font-size:inherit;line-height:inherit}a{color:#ffffff;text-decoration:none}a:hover,a:focus{color:#ffffff;text-decoration:underline}a:focus{outline:thin dotted;outline:5px auto -webkit-focus-ring-color;outline-offset:-2px}figure{margin:0}img{vertical-align:middle}.img-responsive,.thumbnail>img,.thumbnail a>img,.carousel-inner>.item>img,.carousel-inner>.item>a>img{display:block;max-width:100%;height:auto}.img-rounded{border-radius:6px}.img-thumbnail{padding:4px;line-height:1.42857143;background-color:#272b30;border:1px solid #dddddd;border-radius:4px;-webkit-transition:all .2s ease-in-out;transition:all .2s ease-in-out;display:inline-block;max-width:100%;height:auto}.img-circle{border-radius:50%}hr{margin-top:20px;margin-bottom:20px;border:0;border-top:1px solid #1c1e22}

So I need more easier like

body{font-family:"Helvetica Neue",Helvetica,Arial,sans-serif;font-size:12px;line-height:1.42857143;color:#c8c8c8;background-color:#272b30}
input,button,select,textarea{font-family:inherit;font-size:inherit;line-height:inherit}
a{color:#ffffff;text-decoration:none}
a:hover,a:focus{color:#ffffff;text-decoration:underline}
a:focus{outline:thin dotted;outline:5px auto -webkit-focus-ring-color;outline-offset:-2px}
figure{margin:0}
img{vertical-align:middle}
.img-responsive,.thumbnail>img,.thumbnail a>img,.carousel-inner>.item>img,.carousel-inner>.item>a>img{display:block;max-width:100%;height:auto}
.img-rounded{border-radius:6px}
.img-thumbnail{padding:4px;line-height:1.42857143;background-color:#272b30;border:1px solid #dddddd;border-radius:4px;-webkit-transition:all .2s ease-in-out;transition:all .2s ease-in-out;display:inline-block;max-width:100%;height:auto}
.img-circle{border-radius:50%}
hr{margin-top:20px;margin-bottom:20px;border:0;border-top:1px solid #1c1e22}

Hi carl,

Can I get list the CSS atiribute? coz I get headache when try to edit CSS within SSUB

e.g when I need to change font size, box height and so on

your current CSS:

So I need more easier like

This is because the CSS is minified, making it faster to load... Like botshimmer said, use a good editor.. You can also use this site:

http://pikock.github.io/bootstrap-magic/app/index.html#!/editor 

Much easier :-)

Hi , I am having issue in SSUB v7.4...

I have selected the interface and then i am clicking "Import the selected interface".. then it goes dumb :( 

first it shows my loaded interface

then it says importing and my interface gone

then it says importing interface 

then it says applying css

then stuck at there and after few minutes nothing output

main issue: my interface is not able to load

I just bought this and have the exact same problem, making this thing absolutely unusable.  I also cannot apply any of the other themes... when I do it, nothing happens. (and yes I am clicking the apply theme to current interface button)  It does seem to work if save the current interface to a file first, but you only got 1 shot at it and it better be right because I cant do it again, and since I cant load the interface from a file, I have to rebuild the whole thing from scratch.... I notice nobody answered this guys question except Dan... so my answer to Dan's question is, no... I did not create it in an older version... I just bought this and only version I have is 7.4

Please help

I just bought this and have the exact same problem, making this thing absolutely unusable.  I also cannot apply any of the other themes... when I do it, nothing happens. (and yes I am clicking the apply theme to current interface button)  It does seem to work if save the current interface to a file first, but you only got 1 shot at it and it better be right because I cant do it again, and since I cant load the interface from a file, I have to rebuild the whole thing from scratch.... I notice nobody answered this guys question except Dan... so my answer to Dan's question is, no... I did not create it in an older version... I just bought this and only version I have is 7.4

Please help

V7.4 works fine for me. Not sure what is wrong with your interface code. 

It's a bit strange if you created it with V7.4

Here's a short demo where I create a new interface, save it and then load it. Everything works fine:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/10322/SSUB7.4.mp4

Do you spot a difference? Where does your error occur?

Dan

V7.4 works fine for me. Not sure what is wrong with your interface code. 

It's a big strange if you created it with V7.4

Here's a short demo where I create a new interface, save it and then load it. Everything works fine:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/10322/SSUB7.4.mp4

Do you spot a difference? Where does your error occur?

Dan

Thanks alot Dan, watching your video really helped... I did see 1 small difference and it now works for me... The difference was you clicked on the tab/page or whatever before you added elements... I didnt click on it first, but it was allowing me to add elements without doing that so I assumed it was putting it there.   Also, seeing that its a 2 click operation to apply the selected theme fixed my problem also, I was not clicking that green button first, just the blue one, cuz I guess the sales video was an older version or something and thats what I was going by...

Thanks alot, looks like I'm all good to go now:)

Thanks alot Dan, watching your video really helped... I did see 1 small difference and it now works for me... The difference was you clicked on the tab/page or whatever before you added elements... I didnt click on it first, but it was allowing me to add elements without doing that so I assumed it was putting it there.   Also, seeing that its a 2 click operation to apply the selected theme fixed my problem also, I was not clicking that green button first, just the blue one, cuz I guess the sales video was an older version or something and thats what I was going by...

Thanks alot, looks like I'm all good to go now:)

Awesome!  Carl recorded some newer videos when he added those functions, but they are buried somewhere within this topic.

Cheers

Dan

Send him a pm

With your interface code.

Is it an interface you created in an older version?

Dan

i am trying a lot. it is just changing status but not giving me my interface.

i have made the interface in v7. and saved it and next time i tried to import then it goes dumb :( please help

• 2 weeks later...

I like to add a javascript at the top of most of my bots (in the head tag)... is there a way to do that within SSUB?  If not it would be a nice feature to be able to add custom "elements" into the head region (javascript, or even custom css files, tracking codes etc)...  This is what I like to add but I have to keep doing it manually after I export from ssub. To me this works better than using the onload command and makes the bot load alot faster.

<script type="text/javascript">
    window.setTimeout(function() { ubot.runScript('botloaded()') }, 500)
</script>