UBot Underground

• Replies 732
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Update V 7.9   Added UI Password to “Import UI Code”. Added UI Log View Element Added Functionality to Copy Elements.  Added 6 More Themes (Darkly,Paper,Sandstone,Simplex,Solar,Yeti) Added a little he

Hi Guys,    I just want to apologise for the bad support recently. I have been working hard on the new Interface Builder called UStrap which will be out soon.    I am going to be honest and say that t

Not for nothing, but Lazy Botter, you have a real bad habit of dropping out of touch and ignoring things for long times. That is a horrible way to deal with customer service, and makes people not want

Posted Images

Update V 7.9

Added UI Password to “Import UI Code”.

Added UI Log View Element

Added Functionality to Copy Elements. 

Added 6 More Themes (Darkly,Paper,Sandstone,Simplex,Solar,Yeti)

Added a little help button to get new users up and running easily.  (More tutorials to come…)

I am currently working on a brand new version, which will support a fluid layout rather than having elements fixed absolutely. This will be a faster application and even easier to use (hopefully!).

• Like 4

Yes it has, restart the app to get the update.

I think deselecting elements is impossible now.

Especially when they are inside a panel, first clicked element gets a yellow border (and if you click other elements they get a purple border) but clicking an empty area outside design section won't deselect any element, they still have borders around them. clicked a few times, nothing deselected.

Delete doesn't work too.

Check the image please, I hope it explains better.

Clicking - or double clicking - on it ... 

ssubSC.png

Update sent out to v8.0. 

- Fix for the double click not working. (This was because of the new UBot browser. I don't think it allows the dblclick event with jQuery.)

- Changed some code logic to reduce memory usage. 

Carl :-) 

• Like 1

Is it possible to import themes from 4.3 version into the latest version of the software?

I am not sure what you mean TJ, if you mean import the code from the old builder into the new one then no sorry you can't. The old builder doesn't support themes. 

Sorry, I forgot to update this.

If you drag the bottom right corner of the textarea down, it gets bigger. so easy. so I think no option is needed. 

But could you add a feature to "select and move multiple elements" on the page? 

• 2 weeks later...

Had a problem where I couldnt select anything to delete, edit

or select where to place new elements

As soon as I added a dialog panel

and added a dialog button then it went crazy on me.

might be something to look into if you would.  would rather that then opening a ui html window and a separate design but having to go that route at the moment.

A few questions :

Which element is for static text?

Do you have an element to create a colored box to put text in to, in order to make it more legible?

Also, do you have a manual or something on how to change font sizes in textboxes and such, or how to operate progress bars? I saw your youtube channel, and there really is minimal actual instruction for features and the help button doesn't go in depth. 

Edited by jisaacs1207

Hey Carl !

Would you add "rows" attribute to textarea properties? there's no option in popup window..

Thanks

Yes I will get that added.

Sorry, I forgot to update this.

If you drag the bottom right corner of the textarea down, it gets bigger. so easy. so I think no option is needed. 

Hey Carl,

Dragging doesn't work on the other PC.

So the request is still there.

Edited by Marani
  • 1 month later...