UBot Underground

[SELL] UbotLocker Web: Web Based Licensing Solution That Prevents Decompiling And Cracking

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

UPDATE: Hello all, After many years I am stepping down from maintaining Ubotlocker. I will no longer be selling Ubotlocker, and will stop providing support. After consulting with both T

Meter I wanted to pass on a very big thank you for the licensing system! I can honestly say that your software has made me very profitable. I've written and distributed bots before but I was always fi

Attached is source code to License.dll, which handles entering of licenses and updates. You need Visual C# Express 2010 to edit and compile it, and ILMerge to merge the exe and DLL produced by compila

Posted Images

Yep...click file in the menu bar and there should be a save and a load option.

O.M.G  - How stupid do I feel !!!  :wacko:

Thanks orbital  :lol:

Funny how once you overlook something, you carry on doing it !!!  B)

I thought it was odd not to have one hahahaha

Meter

Can i get a tutorial on how to use "Allow Email List Builder to issue License" feature? My locker version was "UbotLockerReleaseMarch2014" and i see no tutorial about that feature on the user guide

Scroll to very last 2 pages, it's described there :)

-meter

• 2 weeks later...

Do i need something special to setup or i need some special server for sending licenses to email. I click email license but i dont receive email.

i have my own VPS on digitalocean and i just installed mysql and apache.

It worked. i got licenses on email, but they go to spam. Any tips how to make them go to inbox? Also is there a way to insert a download link inside email?

And if i ahve siubscribers is there a way to auto license them? I use wordpress and jetpack subscribtion. I tryed some opt in plugins but they are ugly.

Hi mamica,

For email deliverability, consult with your host. As for download link inside email, I'm not sure. I don't think you can easily html mime encoded stuff with UbotLocker.

As for subscribing people, check out the Email List Integration feature on the last page of the manual.

-meter

Do i need something special to setup or i need some special server for sending licenses to email. I click email license but i dont receive email.

i have my own VPS on digitalocean and i just installed mysql and apache.

It worked. i got licenses on email, but they go to spam. Any tips how to make them go to inbox? Also is there a way to insert a download link inside email?

And if i ahve siubscribers is there a way to auto license them? I use wordpress and jetpack subscribtion. I tryed some opt in plugins but they are ugly.

I opted to use sendgrid to send my emails and it works ok but doesn't always work 100% and I'm not sure why...its probably because of something I have in the code. It does however work better than just sending them through my server because it is shared and people always get the ip cluster blacklisted. 

I would just like to mention Amazon SES as another alternative. I'll be putting in support for them and custom SMTP in next version of UbotLocker.

-meter

• Like 1

I would just like to mention Amazon SES as another alternative. I'll be putting in support for them and custom SMTP in next version of UbotLocker.

-meter

that's really nice! do you have a ball park ETA on the next version yet?

I just finished launching a bot of which we sold over 150 copies and used meter's licensing system. There was not even one single support ticket where users faced issues with licensing, Moreover excellent support by meter, I am really happy with the product and overall what I was able to achieve using his licensing system, I would highly recommend this both for excellent product+heroic support.

• Like 1

Hello meter..

Im not sure if I have the latest update to your system. Where can I check if you released some known fixes.

Also for subscriptions, does it automatically cancel the account when user unsubscribe?

Hi mamica,

For email deliverability, consult with your host. As for download link inside email, I'm not sure. I don't think you can easily html mime encoded stuff with UbotLocker.

As for subscribing people, check out the Email List Integration feature on the last page of the manual.

-meter

I have VPS, i have set up everything but maybe i m missing something.

What is sendgrid?

Also i have problem with email list subscription, someone spammed my license server in second. Now i m using ubot to delete all those spammed licenses, select all feature would be nice, lol.

Anyway, is there a way to set up license automaticaly for them, i mean in some safe way? Because my form is not working. And if they load emailhook link server can get flooded.

I have VPS, i have set up everything but maybe i m missing something.

What is sendgrid?

Also i have problem with email list subscription, someone spammed my license server in second. Now i m using ubot to delete all those spammed licenses, select all feature would be nice, lol.

Anyway, is there a way to set up license automaticaly for them, i mean in some safe way? Because my form is not working. And if they load emailhook link server can get flooded.

Sorry mamica, if you want to add rate limiting or filtering by IP address or a captcha to the emailhook, it has to be done by you. The emailhook is just a very simple mechanism that each person must customize to fit their needs.

Generally select all is a very bad feature to have. It gets very tiring to get a PM each week that goes "I SELECTED ALL MY LICENSES AND DELETED THEM NOW THEY'RE ALL GONE PLZ HELP ME!!!" :P

Sendgrid is an alternative email sending solution, but UbotLocker doesn't support it out of the box.

-meter

Seriously awesome bit of kit, thank you!

My partner has coded a DAP plugin (allows DAP to send notifications to UbotLocker to create licenses) and a WP plugin that displays license info directly inside a Wordpress site if you would like to see the code and potentially integrate into future releases?

Hey Adam,

Yes I'd love to take a look at the code. Thank you for your work :)

-meter

The quoted posts are a little old I know... but is there an option to tie ubotlocker to DAP in anyway?