UBot Underground

[SELL] UbotLocker Web: Web Based Licensing Solution That Prevents Decompiling And Cracking

Hi Marton, can you send me via PM the VerifyLicense.php you are using right now on your license server?  I want to examine a workaround, but best talk about it in private.

-meter

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

UPDATE: Hello all, After many years I am stepping down from maintaining Ubotlocker. I will no longer be selling Ubotlocker, and will stop providing support. After consulting with both T

Meter I wanted to pass on a very big thank you for the licensing system! I can honestly say that your software has made me very profitable. I've written and distributed bots before but I was always fi

Attached is source code to License.dll, which handles entering of licenses and updates. You need Visual C# Express 2010 to edit and compile it, and ILMerge to merge the exe and DLL produced by compila

Posted Images

Hi Marton, can you send me via PM the VerifyLicense.php you are using right now on your license server?  I want to examine a workaround, but best talk about it in private.

-meter

PM sent, thanks meter.

Just letting you guys know that I have posted a thread on the forum... 

It is an API file for the locker system that will let you manage license and integrate applications.

http://www.ubotstudio.com/forum/index.php?/topic/16837-free-ubot-locker-api-to-manage-licenses/

Hope you like!

Carl :-) 

• Like 1

Hello again meter, I know you said that you where working on a new update. if it's not two late would you possibly
consider making the back end with a responsive interface to make it easy to access from smart phones? I'm finding
myself having to access the panel a lot on the go and it would be nice if it was set up for mobile.

meter plz contact me about this issue i still can not fix 

i will compile the program then use ubotlocker and lock it then i will get key and activate the program it activates etc.. just fine but program will not load at all  ?????????

Attached are the upgrades done by Aymen and LazyBotter, independent of me. Aymen allows for trials and 2Checkout IPN amongst other things, while LazyBotter uses Twitter Bootstrap 3 instead of 1 like I do!

Much thanks to both these gents for agreeing to let me post their changes here!

-meter

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/47714945/UbotLockerOpenSource/Aymen%20UbotLocker%20Updates.zip

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/47714945/UbotLockerOpenSource/LazyBotter%20UbotLocker%20Updates.zip

I just looked at the two modifications. There are a lot of changes to the original files...

A lot of changed files. And a lot of updated files. But there are also a couple of files missing. So it looks like you have to install the update over an existing installation right?

The confusing part is, that the mods also contain unchanged files. So why include  unchanged files when it's an update only install?

I think people should be very careful applying this to their installation without having a very good understanding about how that stuff works exactly!

Dan

Hello Meter, I just sent you the $79.00 for the UbotLocker.  I await your email.  Thanks

Sent you the package via PM and email!

yes i will do when i get off work today sorry for late reply 

No worries :)

-meter

I just looked at the two modifications. There are a lot of changes to the original files...

A lot of changed files. And a lot of updated files. But there are also a couple of files missing. So it looks like you have to install the update over an existing installation right?

The confusing part is, that the mods also contain unchanged files. So why include  unchanged files when it's an update only install?

I think people should be very careful applying this to their installation without having a very good understanding about how that stuff works exactly!

Dan

The Aymen installation comes with an upgraded install script. It should work fine. Let me know if it doesn't. So yeah you want to install from scratch.

The LazyBotter installation should work by just overwriting your own installation. Of course make a backup first :)

-meter

• 2 weeks later...

Is there anyway we could remove the Mac Address requirements? It wasn't an issue before but now I am getting like 4 emails a day from people locked out. I constantly tell them to connect to their vpn's after but they don't seem to listen. Instead I get angry emails from people..

Can you explain more about your problem. How will VPNs sort the problem ? And, why are these people getting locked out if they're using their bot copies on the same computer's they installed the bots during license purchase ? It's obvious there MACHs did not change and so they should never get locked out. Is there something I am missing ?

Previously in this topic Meter was saying that VPNs can cause your MAC Address to change and can trigger another license to be used. I only allow 2 activations for my products so if someone opens the program before connecting to their VPN and then next time opens after connecting it could use both licenses. Since I only allow two I then get emailed about how they are only using it on one computer and how its broken.

Since we have limited information about what the user is actually doing I have to guess that either they are lying to me or possible VPN problems. After I reset the license and tell them about the VPNs it usually fixes the problem. This of course is also on the read me page but no one reads instructions.

Hi,

I am running into a weird problem, before I add license to the file using your locker system, the "choose file" option works perfectly as below.

http://www.affiliatemarketingtips101.net/wp-content/uploads/fileopens.png

The moment I add license to the bot and the bot turns the file into "V1.0_locked" file, the "save to file" option does not work and the bot kind of hangs, what could be the problem?Otherwise the rest of the bot works normally(like clicking buttons) after creating the locked file and entering the license.

http://www.affiliatemarketingtips101.net/wp-content/uploads/nofilechosen.png

post-16700-0-82342600-1412152530_thumb.png