UBot Underground

[SELL] UbotLocker Web: Web Based Licensing Solution That Prevents Decompiling And Cracking

Meter :( 

Still can't figure out how to get this changed 

http://gyazo.com/25006ddd547ef53126d9f9ac669c57a4.png

Also i went to push update over to my customers and got this error 

http://gyazo.com/ecd9b6c526a2d9720c5e47fbda7e8b34.png

ICSharpCode.SharpZipLib.Zip.ZipException: EOF in header
   at ICSharpCode.SharpZipLib.Zip.Compression.Streams.InflaterInputBuffer.ReadLeByte()
   at ICSharpCode.SharpZipLib.Zip.Compression.Streams.InflaterInputBuffer.ReadLeShort()
   at ICSharpCode.SharpZipLib.Zip.Compression.Streams.InflaterInputBuffer.ReadLeInt()
   at ICSharpCode.SharpZipLib.Zip.ZipInputStream.GetNextEntry()
   at WindowsFormsApplication1.DownloadDialog.UnZip(String outputDirectory)
   at WindowsFormsApplication1.DownloadDialog.client_DownloadFileCompleted(Object sender, AsyncCompletedEventArgs e)
  • Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

UPDATE: Hello all, After many years I am stepping down from maintaining Ubotlocker. I will no longer be selling Ubotlocker, and will stop providing support. After consulting with both T

Meter I wanted to pass on a very big thank you for the licensing system! I can honestly say that your software has made me very profitable. I've written and distributed bots before but I was always fi

Attached is source code to License.dll, which handles entering of licenses and updates. You need Visual C# Express 2010 to edit and compile it, and ILMerge to merge the exe and DLL produced by compila

Posted Images

make sure you put the correct details inside the ubotlocker.exe and double check them with the server before compiling :) in your case the URL is wrong and don't worry it happens to all of us.

Since you already did the update and the one they currently have and open is damaged, you will now need to send a message to all your members to manualy download and install again the fixed version..

make sure you put the correct details inside the ubotlocker.exe and double check them with the server before compiling :) in your case the URL is wrong and don't worry it happens to all of us.

Since you already did the update and the one they currently have and open is damaged, you will now need to send a message to all your members to manualy download and install again the fixed version..

Nah was not damaged i just set the Version number back to what it was and no one had issues :) and yea everything is exatcly the same lol 

Hey dude,

to change that 'domain' where your email is from, edit $siteUrl variable in config.php.

Also, concerning your update, as Macster said make sure your URL is good.

-meter

Still having issues with the email stuff some ppl get the emails some ppl do not why is this nothing wrong with my Hosting or email setup and host said nothing is blocking etc.... its something with ubotlocker as some ppl get the emails some do not 

Edited by Team_LX

Hey Meter, I'm ready to buy in.

Just a quick question I couldn't get answered by reading a lot of this thread: how is your system different from the licensing system included with ubot 5? I paid for it along with the updates so want to be sure this one is more powerful (what probably is..)

Thanks in advance for your help. I can see your support and product are both second to none.

Leonard

Hey Meter, I'm ready to buy in.

Just a quick question I couldn't get answered by reading a lot of this thread: how is your system different from the licensing system included with ubot 5? I paid for it along with the updates so want to be sure this one is more powerful (what probably is..)

Thanks in advance for your help. I can see your support and product are both second to none.

Leonard

Hey Lenoard,

The biggest differences are that my  system works with Ubot 4 and 5, it is hosted by you (as opposed to Ubot) so if their servers go down your bot will be unaffected. Also mine is one fixed price instead of monthly.

-meter

what version of .net framework is required for this to work?

If you're on Windows Vista or higher, whatever you have built in should be fine. If you're on Windows XP you need .NET 2, .NET 3.5, and .NET 4. Full versions, not client.

-meter

Hey Lenoard,

The biggest differences are that my  system works with Ubot 4 and 5, it is hosted by you (as opposed to Ubot) so if their servers go down your bot will be unaffected. Also mine is one fixed price instead of monthly.

-meter

Awesome Meter!

I already sent you both the money and the PM ;-)

Really glad to be onboard!

(btw, it seems like I'm one more of those who after having paid for ubot 5 plus updates and licensing system have no real use for them.. )

• 2 weeks later...

I really hope you get time to release an update. I was just in a dispute with PayPal over a order and I really wish that the locker system would have recorded the users IP address or other information that would have helped the cause. I don't want to start modding the system now because a update would break it. The ideas mentioned a few pages back would be incredibly to have.

• Like 1

Hey Meter,

Since you're thinking of updating ubotlocker. Here are my suggestions again.

- Column to check when did the license first registered

- Column to check when did the user last used the software. (time and date)

- Column to see how many times did the user execute the software

- Column for users ipaddress

Maybe you can add just one column for this and "more details" link so it will not take much space..

- Separate column for note section. We are the one who will insert value here using database plugin.. This is useful for sending the users bot logs so we can monitor if the bot is working accordingly.

- on the license.lic file. Please add another line for the bot name. So we can determine what kind of license the user is holding by pulling these informations.

Sample:

email@address.com
SJD-DDSD-KEY
Bot Name

Thanks

Hey Kreatus,

Thank you for your suggestions. I am wary of implementing all of them, because I have to maintain backwards compatibility with a lot of people running really old versions of UbotLocker. I'll go through your suggestions in more detail when I have the time, and decide which to implement and which not.

-meter