UBot Underground

[SELL] UbotLocker Web: Web Based Licensing Solution That Prevents Decompiling And Cracking

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

UPDATE: Hello all, After many years I am stepping down from maintaining Ubotlocker. I will no longer be selling Ubotlocker, and will stop providing support. After consulting with both T

Meter I wanted to pass on a very big thank you for the licensing system! I can honestly say that your software has made me very profitable. I've written and distributed bots before but I was always fi

Attached is source code to License.dll, which handles entering of licenses and updates. You need Visual C# Express 2010 to edit and compile it, and ILMerge to merge the exe and DLL produced by compila

Posted Images

Hey dan, your suggestions are doable! I'll add em when I get the chance and make a release.

-meter

Hi Meter,

do you already have an idea about when the new update might be available?

Thanks in advance for your help

Dan

Hi dan,

Sorry but not this month! I have a lot going on right now, and its hard for me to find time to make and test and update.

-meter

Sure no hurry. 

Thanks for having it on your long list :-)

Dan

• 2 weeks later...

Hey meter,

I got an interesting error, when trying to test my ubotlocker protected application on a Win XP laptop (unfortunately it's a must, some of my clients might still use winxp). I attached the image. The laptop has .NET 4.0 installed (I just installed it). What are the locker's .NET requirements, or why do you think this happens?

Thank you,

Marton

post-695-0-42676900-1392926547_thumb.jpg

EDIT: without Ubotlocker my bot works on Win XP with .NET 4.0 installed

EDIT2: I'm not sure, because I tried quite a few things to fix it, but installing .NET 3.5.1 might have solved the problem (is that possible? both are actually needed?)

Hey meter,

I got an interesting error, when trying to test my ubotlocker protected application on a Win XP laptop (unfortunately it's a must, some of my clients might still use winxp). I attached the image. The laptop has .NET 4.0 installed (I just installed it). What are the locker's .NET requirements, or why do you think this happens?

Thank you,

Marton

http://www.ubotstudio.com/forum/public/style_images/master/attachicon.giferror1.jpg

EDIT: without Ubotlocker my bot works on Win XP with .NET 4.0 installed

EDIT2: I'm not sure, because I tried quite a few things to fix it, but installing .NET 3.5.1 might have solved the problem (is that possible? both are actually needed?)

yeap, you did the right fix :) ubot needs the .NET 4 to run and the locker need .NET 3.5

yeap, you did the right fix :) ubot needs the .NET 4 to run and the locker need .NET 3.5

Hey, thanks for the reply! But only for XP, right? (on my win7 PC I only have 4.5 installed)

Thinking that windows 7 and above uses .NET 4 by default and in some updates 3.5 comes already integrated... then yes it is possible that only XP is affected though i am not sure.

Thanks for the clarification, that is actually what it is.

All the best,

Marton

p.s.: I'm using Advanced Installer and it is great, I recommend it to anyone who is trying to sell applications online, I could actually set it so .NET 3.5 SP1 is only installed for versions under Win7, and .NET 4 is checked above Win7 (I was able to include the Ubot Support files as well, so they don't have to be downloaded at first start of the application - sometimes firewall issues prevent it anyway, less explanation to do)

• Like 1

What macster said is correct. Windows Vista and 7 and 8 have .NET built in so they can run Ubot and UbotLocker out of the box. Windows XP is missing a huge amount of things, so you must install .NET 2, .NET 3.5, .NET 4, and Visual C++ Redistributable 2010. Only then is Ubot and UbotLocker guaranteed to work correctly.

-meter

• Like 1

What macster said is correct. Windows Vista and 7 and 8 have .NET built in so they can run Ubot and UbotLocker out of the box. Windows XP is missing a huge amount of things, so you must install .NET 2, .NET 3.5, .NET 4, and Visual C++ Redistributable 2010. Only then is Ubot and UbotLocker guaranteed to work correctly.

-meter

Thank you, meter! Have a nice weekend!

Hi Meter,

protected bot's can't be started if they are stored within a secure folder (SafeMonk).

One of my customers reported that to me. And I can reproduce that as well.

When I move the app and all the Dlls into a dropbox folder which is secured by Safemonk, I get an application exception.

Not sure if this is a problem with the way you access the DLL files, or if I should talk to the safemonk guys.

https://www.safemonk.com/

Locker_exception.txt

System.Configuration.ConfigurationErrorsException: Fehler beim Erstellen des Webproxys, der im Konfigurationsabschnitt system.net/defaultProxy angegeben ist. ---> System.Net.Sockets.SocketException: Ein ungültiges Argument wurde angegeben
   bei System.Net.SafeCloseSocketAndEvent.CreateWSASocketWithEvent(AddressFamily addressFamily, SocketType socketType, ProtocolType protocolType, Boolean autoReset, Boolean signaled)
   bei System.Net.NetworkAddressChangePolled..ctor()
   bei System.Net.AutoWebProxyScriptEngine.AutoDetector.Initialize()
   bei System.Net.AutoWebProxyScriptEngine.AutoDetector.get_CurrentAutoDetector()
   bei System.Net.AutoWebProxyScriptEngine..ctor(WebProxy proxy, Boolean useRegistry)
   bei System.Net.WebProxy.UnsafeUpdateFromRegistry()
   bei System.Net.WebProxy..ctor(Boolean enableAutoproxy)
   bei System.Net.Configuration.DefaultProxySectionInternal..ctor(DefaultProxySection section)
   bei System.Net.Configuration.DefaultProxySectionInternal.GetSection()
   --- Ende der internen Ausnahmestapelüberwachung ---
   bei System.Net.Configuration.DefaultProxySectionInternal.GetSection()
   bei System.Net.WebRequest.get_InternalDefaultWebProxy()
   bei System.Net.HttpWebRequest..ctor(Uri uri, ServicePoint servicePoint)
   bei System.Net.HttpRequestCreator.Create(Uri Uri)
   bei System.Net.WebRequest.Create(Uri requestUri, Boolean useUriBase)
   bei System.Net.WebRequest.Create(String requestUriString)
   bei WindowsFormsApplication1.HttpClasses.HttpGet(String URI, String ProxyString)
   bei WindowsFormsApplication1.Program.Main()

Hey dan, sorry but that one is on Safemonk. For some reason they're preventing UbotLocker from communicating to the license server.

-meter

Ok. Will open a ticket with safemonk. Do you think it's network communication? Or access to the DLL from the exe?

Dan

Meter, I am experiencing a problem with my web files, they use to work, but now when i login with my admin and password, and click login, the page just basically refreshes with no error messages or anything, and the two fields are blank again.

Hi Otts, it sounds like your host might have updated and broken how they handle the $_SESSION variable in PHP. Either open a support ticket with them or move to a different host.

You can also try uncommenting the following lines in CheckLogin.php:

//session_register("myusername");
		//session_register("mypassword");
		//session_register("id");
and commenting out the following:

session_start();
        $_SESSION['myusername'] = $myusername;  
        $_SESSION['mypassword'] = $mypassword; 
        $_SESSION['id'] = $id;      
Cheers!

-meter