UBot Underground

[SELL] UbotLocker Web: Web Based Licensing Solution That Prevents Decompiling And Cracking

Hi guys,

Those file names signify when I delivered the package to you. It's a sanity check for myself, and not a reliable versioning system. There haven't been changes since the October release except bugfixes for individual users.

-meter

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

UPDATE: Hello all, After many years I am stepping down from maintaining Ubotlocker. I will no longer be selling Ubotlocker, and will stop providing support. After consulting with both T

Meter I wanted to pass on a very big thank you for the licensing system! I can honestly say that your software has made me very profitable. I've written and distributed bots before but I was always fi

Attached is source code to License.dll, which handles entering of licenses and updates. You need Visual C# Express 2010 to edit and compile it, and ILMerge to merge the exe and DLL produced by compila

Posted Images

UbotLocker CAN create free bots. It is, however, not recommended.

Hello

Why is it not recommanded ?

Can you explain me how to be able to do? thank you

Edited by zenos

Hey zenos,

The entire idea behind UbotLocker is that without a valid license, it should be impossible for a hacker to crack it.

Even with a valid license, it is very hard to crack UbotLocker, but not impossible.

When you hand out a free bot, you are handing everyone a valid license. Thus your security will be less-than-perfect, which is inadvisable. So I try to tell my customers to avoid using UbotLocker for free bots. However, should you choose to do so, there's nothing stopping you.

-meter

Meter,

would be great if the following info's could be added into the web management UI. On the license tab:

1. Latest access time of that user.

2. Latest version this user is running

3. Last Client IP

This could help with troubleshooting, support and security.

Maybe make it configurable via the config file to enable / disable it.

Thanks in advance for considering this.

Dan

Hi Meter, 

do you have an update regarding the ideas I posted a while ago.

I think a lot of users are interested in that. Have you had time to look into the possibilities?

Dan

Hi Meter, 

I think a lot of users are interested in that. Have you had time to look into the possibilities?

Dan

+1 on Dan's suggestions

Hi Meter, 

Dan

Sorry Dan, not at the moment. Just have been overwhelmed with a lot of things in my personal life :(

-meter

Has this been updated yet to work with E-Junkie or 2Checkout yet?

I have my website setup to accept CC payments with 2Checkout via E-Junkie. I recently purchased the UBot Secure service (before I heard of this product). I wanted it to do the same exact thing that Ubot Locker does, but there's been issues. The secured version of my bots haven't been working right and Ubot Secure also doesn't automatically send the buyer a license key. It does communicate with E-Junkie through an IPN URL and creates the license, but just doesn't send it out.

UBot Locker sounds like the perfect solution for me. It looks like it does everything that I'm looking for.

@Meter:

Is there a way to make "EmailListHook.php" more secure?

The projname has to be part of the forum and can easily be seen in the web source code. 

Same for the destination URL. 

So someone can replicate that very easily and use it to generate 500 emails for the same email address.

And this person will receive 500 registration emails from my server.

They just have to remove original_url from the form and then it will call the EmailListHook.php in a loop.

I removed the following part that script:

1. echo "<html>";
  2. echo "<body onload='document.forms[\"form\"].submit()'>";
  3. echo "<form name='form' action='$origUrl' method='post'>";
  5. foreach ($_POST as $key => $value)
  6. {
  7. echo "<input type='hidden' name='$key' value='$value'>";
  8. }
  10. echo "</form></body></html>";
So now, it's doesn't try to post to another form. 

Of course I can not integrate it with an autoresponder. But in my case I only need something where users can register on their own. 
Without any additional integration.

What I'm looking for is a way to prevent usage of that EmailListHook.php from an webform out there. 
A way to hide my projectname from the form. 

Have you done something like that? Or do you have an idea how to do that?
Maybe generate the form with a PHP script on the server?

Thanks in advance for your help
Dan

@dan:

I don't get how hiding project name would help you? I mean ultimately anyone can bot any webform you make, so I don't think hiding parameters will prevent that? Ultimately the only thing that might help you is limiting form submits per IP.

@ezhomeprofit: UbotLocker supports neither Ejunkie or 2checkout at the moment, although Aymen just hit me up on Skype with details on 2Checkout integration, so I'll keep you posted on that. Hats off to him :)

-meter

@dan:

I don't get how hiding project name would help you? I mean ultimately anyone can bot any webform you make, so I don't think hiding parameters will prevent that? Ultimately the only thing that might help you is limiting form submits per IP.

What I try to avoid is that someone can add unlimited uses to the licensing system. And when the Email integration is active, they can do that very easily. 

So I'm looking for a way to register someone without the risk, that it can be replicated by a client.

Maybe a two way system with regular auto responders. Where the user will receive an email and has to confirm the link before his license is added to the system.

If someone has the email responder integration active today, I can easily spam his licensing database with hundreds or thousands of users.

Dan

@dan: In case you are worried about this, you can rate limit registrations per IP address, integrate a captcha into the registration form, or send out email account activation links like you suggested.

@ezhomeprofit: UbotLocker also supports Clickbank and JVZoo, which I understand should be able to accept CCs just fine.

-meter

Hi Meter,

thanks a lot for your reply. 

Do you have an example on how to do:

Rate limit registrations per IP address

Send out email account activation links

And integrate that with your licensing system?

Dan

Meter,

I noticed in an earlier post in this thread that you mentioned that a Plimus IPN had been added. Could Plimus (which I think is now called BlueSnap) still be an option for my credit card processing if I purchase UBot Locker?

Hi dan,

Sorry, but there's no easy way to integrate the things I mentioned. I guess the simplest would be to rate limit registrations by IP address, but that would require some modifications to the UbotLocker database and PHP code. It's trivial if you know PHP/Mysql, complicated otherwise....

@ezhomeprofit: Yes Plimus IPN works fine with UbotLocker. This is another IPN that Aymen coded, so again credits go to him :)

-meter

Meter,

I just sent you money through PayPal for UBot Locker.

Here's the PayPal Info:

Payment Sent (Unique Transaction ID # 95A833968F808641M)

The payment will be from zippaz24 (at) gmail (dot) com

I'm still interested in seeing if Plimus is still an option for accepting payments?

Thanks and I look forward to using UBot Locker!

- Roger

Hi Roger,

Just PM'd you your package. Thank you for your purchase :) Yes Plimus/Bluesnap is a payment option that UbotLocker supports.

-meter

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Meter,

One of my customers is getting an "unable to read license info...exiting" message. He hasn't even had a chance to enter his license info yet.

What do I need to tell him to solve this?

Hey Meter,

Just posting the suggestions from skype for the next update here in case you forgot to jot it down. :D

- Column to check when did the license first registered

- Column to check when did the user last used the software. (time and date)

- Column to see how many times did the user execute the software

- Column for users ipaddress

Maybe you can add just one column for this and "more details" link so it will not take much space..

- Separate column for note section. We are the one who will insert value here using database plugin.. This is useful for sending the users bot logs so we can monitor if the bot is working accordingly.

Thanks!

hads anyone here solved the "unable to read license info" error? Can't get a hold of meter and my customer obviously wants to use the software.

I've had this too .Make sure they run the bot as administrator. That solved the issue for me. Or it could also be a firewall/antivirus issue.