UBot Underground

[SELL] UbotLocker Web: Web Based Licensing Solution That Prevents Decompiling And Cracking

what is this one for ( What is the point of it ) 

"Allow licenses to be generated by email list builders"

i did not find any thing in the Getting Started guide or here 

Thanks

Hi Ubot Marketer,

This is covered on the very last 2 pages of the Getting Started guide. It allows you to distribute free bots via UbotLocker when people subscribe to your mailing list.

-meter

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

UPDATE: Hello all, After many years I am stepping down from maintaining Ubotlocker. I will no longer be selling Ubotlocker, and will stop providing support. After consulting with both T

Meter I wanted to pass on a very big thank you for the licensing system! I can honestly say that your software has made me very profitable. I've written and distributed bots before but I was always fi

Attached is source code to License.dll, which handles entering of licenses and updates. You need Visual C# Express 2010 to edit and compile it, and ILMerge to merge the exe and DLL produced by compila

Posted Images

Hello, meter I'm having a bit of a problem with some of my clients bot starting but then the bot is just a blank screen with no interface or browser is showing just the window and menu bar at the top of the bot, this never happened until I started to use the licensing system. The users are installing the bot on there desktop and I have had them run the bot as administrator, and they are still getting the same results.

I have also set up a site to automatically add the licence keys through the buy now button from PayPal and it's not working. I have followed the instructions in the PDF to the word, and it's not adding licences to the server. is there and update coming for the server? I'm on Go daddy hosting.

Have them run the bot from C:\. This happens sometimes when the user has a weird character in their Windows username, and you run the bot off the desktop. I am aware of the bug, but currently cannot fix it.

Concerning licenses not getting added to your server, do you get anything in your browser when you navigate to your PaymentNotify.php? Could be you're getting some database errors and are not aware of it. Also triple check to make sure you put the correct URL to PaymentNotify.php in.

-meter

Have them run the bot from C:\. This happens sometimes when the user has a weird character in their Windows username, and you run the bot off the desktop. I am aware of the bug, but currently cannot fix it.

Ok I will try this fix, thanks

Concerning licenses not getting added to your server, do you get anything in your browser when you navigate to your PaymentNotify.php? Could be you're getting some database errors and are not aware of it. Also triple check to make sure you put the correct URL to PaymentNotify.php in.

When I navigate to the PaymentNotify.php in a browser the page is blank. I checked the button again and it has the correct information entered.

I also noticed something strange, it appers that the system is entering blank information as seen in the paypal log below. before I did a test payment there was only one entry and now there is tow. I really need some help getting this I really need some help getting this fixed so I can automate this prosses.

http://imageshack.com/a/img841/113/2l0e.jpg

The blank entries are good :) means you are set up correctly on your server. I am going to PM you my skype, so I can look at how you set up the Paypal buttons. I think the error is there.

-meter

Hi Ubot Marketer,

This is covered on the very last 2 pages of the Getting Started guide. It allows you to distribute free bots via UbotLocker when people subscribe to your mailing list.

-meter

Thank you for the fast reply   :) , i was reading the PDF in the 1st page of the thread does NOT have the 2 pages you're talking about  :huh:

Thank you for the fast reply   :) , i was reading the PDF in the 1st page of the thread does NOT have the 2 pages you're talking about  :huh:

You should have gotten an up-to-date PDF in the package I sent you when you bought UbotLocker :)

-meter

Hello uniquebot,

The hardware information is collected by the client every time the bot runs, and is hashed and sent to the server (along with the serial key) for verification. The server then associates the hardware fingerprint hashes with that serial key.

Liquidweb.com is great because they are the most professional hosting outfit I've worked with. Their servers never go down, their software is always up to date, and you can always get some very skilled on the phone, 24/7, any time of the year.

There is no discount coupon for UbotLocker. You just send over $79 when you're ready to buy.

-meter

Hello uniquebot,

I do not have an order form or a website for Ubotlocker. Just send me $79 to *removed due to spam*, and then send me a PM.

UbotLocker will work with a Paypal Personal Account.

You can create bots for whatever you like :) However I recommend you go through the steps in the getting started PDF by hand.

-meter

Hi uniquebot,

I can safely vouch for meter's excellent system myself, I've been using it for almost a year now, and it is absolutely the best! This will surely protect your bots from any attack. I've been meaning to congratulate meter on this amazing product, so I guess here it is.

Quite recently a team of crackers tried to crack one of my bots and they didn't even come close!! There was a thread in one of the popular forums where crackers from all over the world tried to bypass meter's system in my bot, but couldn't. The system is really easy to use and meter always provides amazing support (shouldn't be needed though, the pdf covers everything).

Thank you meter for this amazing product, and for being there for us.

All the best,

Marton

Why don't you list your UbotLocker somewhere with a payment gateway like Order Form ?

Cheers! Where is that thread ?

I got scared of the crackers so I asked the admins to remove the thread. I showed it to meter though, and he had a good laugh at them lol :P

Why don't you list your UbotLocker somewhere with a payment gateway like Order Form ?

I don't have plans to do anything like that at this time.

-meter

I got scared of the crackers so I asked the admins to remove the thread. I showed it to meter though, and he had a good laugh at them lol :P

Actually both you and one other user have been sending me feedback from crackers this week. I am using the information to upgrade the security in UbotLocker in the next update, since now I have a better idea of how people are attacking UbotLocker. So thank you :)

-meter

• Like 2

Meter,

Do we get free updates and for how long ? Before people send you money, they'd like to see what you look like. Any pics on facebook or something ?

Where are you situated ? Russia ? Israel ? We'd like to know who we are purchasing from.

Why do you expect people to PM you. You should setup email notification with a sound so you get sound alerted when money arrives at your Paypal Email. Try setting this up now. Better, a cell phone text alert.

Cheers

Meter is legit. There are hundred users here in the forum who are his customers.

Dan

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Meter,

Having a bit of trouble. I have a shell command in my bot.....

The issue I'm having is that the shell command works in the unprotected bot but not in the protected. Any ideas?

I would be pulling my hair out if I had any ;)

Hey drb. That is very strange. Can you PM me the shell command? Could be what it's doing is interfering with Ubotlocker in some weird way.

-meter

Hey meter, every time i cook bread in my toaster, it burns, but if i try it with an unprotected bot, it comes out perfectly, any ideas?

(joke)

Your locker is great btw, any noobs reading this, click meters buy it now button, and upgrade your status to "retired noob"