UBot Underground

[SELL] UbotLocker Web: Web Based Licensing Solution That Prevents Decompiling And Cracking

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

UPDATE: Hello all, After many years I am stepping down from maintaining Ubotlocker. I will no longer be selling Ubotlocker, and will stop providing support. After consulting with both T

Meter I wanted to pass on a very big thank you for the licensing system! I can honestly say that your software has made me very profitable. I've written and distributed bots before but I was always fi

Attached is source code to License.dll, which handles entering of licenses and updates. You need Visual C# Express 2010 to edit and compile it, and ILMerge to merge the exe and DLL produced by compila

Posted Images

Hey wizeone, mr.kim, thank you for your purchases, I have PM'd you links to your packages!

@Rich: Thanks :) I plan to increase price in the coming months.

-meter

Great, thank you sir!

Net

Hey wizeone, mr.kim, thank you for your purchases, I have PM'd you links to your packages!

@Rich: Thanks :) I plan to increase price in the coming months.

-meter

I would definitely like to see a Column for users IP address, and record them if they are activating the bot on different machines. And maybe some back end branding and user customization. Here is one more, and I know this may be a little to much to ask, but if you could integrate the panel with Easy Digital Downloads for wordpress that would be absolutely amazing. As Easy Digital Downloads increases conversion by a lot compared to the buy now method from paypal, and if you added it as a Easy Digital Downloads extension you could sell is in there market place and I would br happy to pay the price.

I would also like to see the columns for the projects be collapsible because if you have a lot of projects and have added a good amount of information in the email massage column it can become quite cumbersome to scroll down to what you need to find. Like if the projects where always in the collapsed position and you had to click the name of the project to fold down all the rest of the coulombs to see the information.

Hey meter,

When you are coding the new version, can you make sure using a VPN (like HMA) on the same PC (that was previously activated) won't increase the number of activations? Would that be possible?

Obviously opening the VPN service after starting the bot kind of solves the problem, but clients always make the mistake of opening it before starting bot. And if a bot crashes and auto recovery is needed, the number of activations increases (since the VPN is already running when the bot is restarted).

I hope it's clear what I mean, I read some other users of Ubotlocker with the same problem before (and I always get tickets from customers about this, and they didn't use it on more than the allowed number of PCs).

Thanks for considering it & I hope you're well,

Marton

Hey Marton,

The VPN issue I hope I took care of in the latest version of UbotLocker. Beyond what I've already done, I can't do much else without breaking backward compatibility with older versions of the locker I'm afraid :( HMA is especially hard to work with because they mess with the MAC addresses of the network adapters, and this is one of the things UbotLocker uses to generate a hardware fingerprint. So there is a constant conflict in between the two.

-meter

Hey Marton,

The VPN issue I hope I took care of in the latest version of UbotLocker. Beyond what I've already done, I can't do much else without breaking backward compatibility with older versions of the locker I'm afraid :( HMA is especially hard to work with because they mess with the MAC addresses of the network adapters, and this is one of the things UbotLocker uses to generate a hardware fingerprint. So there is a constant conflict in between the two.

-meter

Hey meter, thanks for the reply! Why are you worried about backward compatibility though? It's not that big of a deal to reinstall everything and just import the licenses (and send out a new version of the bot to the customers). Since this will be a major update, I think you shouldn't have to worry about that when creating the new version.

I see, so if I understand correctly there is nothing to do with the HMA issue for now?

It would be nice to think about it though, because I think many people use that service (I think that's the most popular VPN service that's also cheap).

Love your product by the way, I can highly recommend it to anyone, no other protection system is as good as this (Ubot Secure is nothing compared to this, lol ).

Thanks for everything!

Thanks Marton :) What I mean by backward compatibility is that if I change something then the old hardware fingerprints in the database become invalid, and so everyone will use up 1 activation when they connect with the new UbotLocker, which will calculate hardware fingerprints differently. This would be a huge problem for some of my customers, because a lot of them only allow 1 activation for their projects. So if they updated UbotLocker, and UbotLocker invalidated their old hardware fingerprints, then all their customers would suddenly get the "Activations exceeded" error. And that would not be nice for anyone :(

I tried changing this in the new UbotLocker by making it flexible by how much MAC addresses can change, but I can't do much more without breaking the hardware fingerprint compatibility with the old versions of UbotLocker.

-meter

Thanks Marton :) What I mean by backward compatibility is that if I change something then the old hardware fingerprints in the database become invalid, and so everyone will use up 1 activation when they connect with the new UbotLocker, which will calculate hardware fingerprints differently. This would be a huge problem for some of my customers, because a lot of them only allow 1 activation for their projects. So if they updated UbotLocker, and UbotLocker invalidated their old hardware fingerprints, then all their customers would suddenly get the "Activations exceeded" error. And that would not be nice for anyone :(

I tried changing this in the new UbotLocker by making it flexible by how much MAC addresses can change, but I can't do much more without breaking the hardware fingerprint compatibility with the old versions of UbotLocker.

-meter

I see, thanks for the explanation.

I say, break the hardware fingerprint compatibility (if there is a way to deal with HMA)! :)

We could just reset all licenses and 99.9% of users would just open up the bot on the same PC as before (but even if they changed PCs, that wouldn't matter because they would still only get to use it on one PC).

Obviously it's up to you, just saying :)

Kindest Regards,

Marton

Hey Marton, I have the same thoughts too, but I'm unsure if other customers would be ok with me resetting the licenses on all their users =/

-meter

Hey Marton, I have the same thoughts too, but I'm unsure if other customers would be ok with me resetting the licenses on all their users =/

-meter

Please-please meter, consider making this change! :)

I'm sure no one will complain if they knew why the reset is needed. And the licenses will just simply be activated again (99.9% on the same PC as before, and they won't even know about it, so I don't really see that much harm)

I'll leave it up to you, but I'm sure this would be a quality change for the locker as well. I'll gladly purchase an addition copy of the software myself just as an incentive ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Update on the VPN activation problem: It looks like it happens on all VPN services, not just HMA.

So if any user has a VPN service running before(!) they start the bot, a new activation will be made every time (but at auto-recovery too, which is needed since most complex Ubot apps crash after a few hours no matter how well they are coded).

If someone can come up with a solution for that, I'm 100% sure it's you meter ;) (don't worry about backward compatibility either, we'll just import all the licenses, it's no big deal)

To all future customers reading this: What we have been talking about in the last few posts is not a "bug" or something, this protection solution is the BEST for Ubot, the latest version of Ubot Locker has never been cracked as far as I know (it has been tried, believe me), no source code was ever extracted, and it's just the most easy-to-use solution for all developers (the code behind is complex though and really secure), so I HIGHLY recommends meter's system for anyone who distributes bots (but even for freelancers, because you could terminate the license if a customer doesn't pay for example :) ). Not to mention the automatic update function which just make everyone's life so much easier!

Marton

Hey Marton,

Thanks for the update. I'll be looking at this issue right away. Also thank you for the recommendation at the end :)

@everyone: Expect delays in replying since I am very sick and going through some personal stuff right now. I hope to have it all resolved in a week. Until then it might take me up to 48 hours to reply to support requests. Just a heads up.

-meter

Hey Marton,

Thanks for the update. I'll be looking at this issue right away. Also thank you for the recommendation at the end :)

@everyone: Expect delays in replying since I am very sick and going through some personal stuff right now. I hope to have it all resolved in a week. Until then it might take me up to 48 hours to reply to support requests. Just a heads up.

-meter

Get well soon, meter, the system is already top-notch, no worries!

Kindest regards,

Marton

just bought this! will just wait until meter send it to me, man so excited to set this up and start selling my bot

Good choice, you are gonna love it! :)) You will immediately feel like a professional when distributing your bots ;)

Thanks guys, glad you love it :) six6six your order should be in your inbox. Let me know if you have any problems, my internet is very slow here and I might have messed something up.

-meter