UBot Underground

[SELL] UbotLocker Web: Web Based Licensing Solution That Prevents Decompiling And Cracking

Good choice, you are gonna love it! :)) You will immediately feel like a professional when distributing your bots ;)

Ye bro i feel like i know my sh*t lol,

Thanks guys, glad you love it :) six6six your order should be in your inbox. Let me know if you have any problems, my internet is very slow here and I might have messed something up.

-meter

already installed and it was so easy... idk if its because i have some knowledge but i mean its just too easy to set it up, this is really a solidass system

btw just to add

always make sure you upload a .zip, and NOT a .rar for the updates, i thought that it wouldnt make any difference but it does 

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

UPDATE: Hello all, After many years I am stepping down from maintaining Ubotlocker. I will no longer be selling Ubotlocker, and will stop providing support. After consulting with both T

Meter I wanted to pass on a very big thank you for the licensing system! I can honestly say that your software has made me very profitable. I've written and distributed bots before but I was always fi

Attached is source code to License.dll, which handles entering of licenses and updates. You need Visual C# Express 2010 to edit and compile it, and ILMerge to merge the exe and DLL produced by compila

Posted Images

To all UbotLocker users, please be aware that there has been problems with the Paypal IPN the past couple of days. No one has reported any problems to me yet, but it's something you need to be aware of.

http://discuss.tindie.com/t/time-to-reevaulate-tindie-paypal/599

-meter

• Like 1

Thanks for the heads up Meter.

To all UbotLocker users, please be aware that there has been problems with the Paypal IPN the past couple of days. No one has reported any problems to me yet, but it's something you need to be aware of.

http://discuss.tindie.com/t/time-to-reevaulate-tindie-paypal/599

-meter

having an issue with this i do exactly how i have been with all other programs i have made but now it will not allow my programs after using this to open up it will ask for kye and email but after that the program will not load ????

HELP PLEASE !!!

And yes everything is set up correctly 

Hello Team_LX, is this program a Ubot bot or a .net program? UbotLocker should be working fine with all Ubot 4 & 5 bots. If you want you can PM me the program so I can take a look at it.

-meter

Hello meter, what is the best directory to have an installer install to so the locker can still connect to the licensing server without having to run as administrator?

Hi all,

Just an update: The server where UbotLocker is hosted is currently down due to a nationwide host of network issues in the US. More details can be found here:

http://downdetector.com/status/comcast-xfinity/map/

I expect it to come back up soon. Sorry for the inconvenience.

-meter

This may be already in there and I've missed it but could we have if someone's subscription runs out when the launch the bot it tells them "license disabled please renew subscription " bonus if we can add a link to subscribe to as well.

Feature Request:

Bulk delete licenses

acamso

Hello acamso,

This seems like an easy way for people to shoot themselves in the foot. It's not something I would recommend adding.

This may be already in there and I've missed it but could we have if someone's subscription runs out when the launch the bot it tells them "license disabled please renew subscription " bonus if we can add a link to subscribe to as well.

Hi kev, that's an interesting idea. I'll add it to the (very long) todo list.

-meter

Hello uniquebot,

Any new features added after the above was added ?
None besides bugfixes for individual users. I am currently going through some personal problems and have been slow to update. Progress is being made though, and I am responding promptly to all support requests.

Meter,

Is this possible now or any other workaround ?
It's being worked on. I have an implementation that doesn't use a cron job. Also some users have built this into UbotLocker themselves.

How can UbotLocker encrypt compiled bots unless it cracks the bots first and then accesses the source code to encrypt it ?
Magic.

Meter,

Can you not comeup with a workaround so AV does not interfere ? I mean AVs do not interfere with web browsers and our Ubot compiled bots are actually web browsers but with the capacity to be automated. In that sense, why don't AVs take our bots as just another web browser like Fire Fox and stop interfering ?

AVs interfere with regular compiled Ubots as well. AVs don't like UbotLocker because it encrypts the code being executed and makes it hard to examine. UbotLocker also uses some low level system hooks for additional security that looks suspicious to an AV. I'm afraid there's not much I can do without compromising the security of UbotLocker. One option is to sign the executables, but that costs money and compiled Ubots don't run after being signed. Again, that's out of my hands.

Cannot UbotLocker do all that on auto so we don't have to manually do that for every bot user ? Care to add this feature ?
UbotLocker just needs to be installed once. You don't need to reinstall it for every user.

Meter,

Can you add a new feature so we can choose if we want to install UbotLocker only on one domain or more so the above questioner's answer you can provide by saying "you can do both options and you choose which option".
You can install UbotLocker on as many domains as you like.

Since Ubot compiled bots come without installers then can Meter explain what is the pros and cons of having these extra installers for our bots and which installers are compatible with UL ? Is the free version and paid versions of this following installer compatible ?

http://www.advancedi...feats-list.html
An installer makes your bot look more professional and makes it easier to install and run the bot for non-technical users. UbotLocker is compatible with all installers. It protects the compiled Ubot itself, it doesn't care how you deliver that compiled bot the customer (installer/zip file/whatever...).

Can you not find a workaround so anyone knowing our UL license server would not be able to do this ? Cannot the license server check IP to realize the commands are coming remotely other than the IP UL is installed on ? Care to implement this security feature ?
I'm afraid you misunderstand. UbotLocker cannot verify Warrior+ IPN transactions because Warrior+ has no such mechanism to do so in their IPN protocol. It has nothing to do with the IP accessing the server.

Yes! Meter, imagine someone signed upto my software membership site and I want him to download and use all bots with one account license so I or the system won't have to create different licenses (one each for each bot) for the same account holder (single person).
This can be set up with some hacking. It's not something UbotLocker supports out of the box. I've had various users accomplish this in various ways.

Meter,

Do we have to put our new bot's details into UL first before compiling our bots or vice versa ?
UbotLocker works on compiled bots.

Meter,

Can you comeup with a workaround on this and automate the process because it is obvious a lot of bot users would be using our bots to post messages, scrape data, etc. through VPNs and we don't want thousands of customers complaining for experiencing troubles mentioned above.
The issue is being looked at. The problem only appears for some users with a VPN and I'm not sure why yet. It doesn't happen to all HMA or VPN users.

Yes! I like this feature. Will you add it, Meter ?

I hope you have gone well, Meter, and not ill anymore.
I will try :) And thank you for the kind words, I am well now but am having serious problems in my family. They're taking up most of my time and energy these days, which is why the updates come along so slowly.

As you know it's hard to be doing all the sales yourself all alone and best to have affiliates promoting your bots in return for commissions as this way you can make use of your affiliates' advertising budgets to bring you sales.

But the problem is, a lot of people won't like the idea to spend money promoting their referral links (affiliate links) knowing that their referral links (affiliate links/my site) would be the one processing the orders and getting their forwarded customers' details into my mailing list and not their own sites getting the customers' personal details to build their own lists. Those people mostly interested in attracting user personal details (email, etc.) to build their own mailing lists wouldn't want to be forwarding customers to me via the affiliate links I give them as in the long run they'd be spending money on advertising building me a customer list and they'd get none since my site would be dealing with the orders which they forward to it through their referral links. And so, I'd lose these type of potential affiliates as my affiliates. Therefore, I think it is best that the affiliates take care of the orders (their sites process the orders). This way, they'd be happy that they retain the customers and get the customer personal details to build their mailing lists and not me and work for me promoting my bots.

In short, I want to be offering like this:

"Promote my bots. Freely distribute my trial versions wherever you can to your mailing lists, facebook list, youtube channel, twitter followers, etc. and whenever any of your audience intends to buy a license my site won't be processing the orders but your own sites. Sell my bots from your own websites. I won't be giving you any refferal links to send my site the customers like affiliates send to vendor sites. After you get orders, simply buy one license for each of your customers from me and I'll activate your customer copies from my end. This way, you retain the customer details and build your customer list".

Here, I become a bit like a dropship supplier where the dropshipper doesn't lose his customer to me (his supplier).

This kind of offer would motivate people to work as my affiliate as my bots (products) indirectly builds their mailing lists. They get to build their lists and I get to get them using their advertising budgets promoting my bots to their lists.

So, how can your system help me here as I don't want to be doing things manually.

Say, I got 10 affiliates and they each advertise my bots to 100 people and 10% convert. That's 100 sales. Now, I want my affiliates to process these 100 sales. That means, customers purchase via my affiliates' BUY BUTTONS. All my affiliates afterwards do is, just buy 100 licenses from me and my UL automatically activates these 100 copies. This way, I don't deal with 100 customers direct but 10 affiliates only.

So, how to set this up on your system ?

Anything else I should know ?
This is up to you and how you code your affiliate system. All I know is that UbotLocker can easily add licenses for you via the PHP functions in IpnFunctions.php. So once an affiliate sends a sale your way, you can generate the license and send it to the customer email provided by your affiliate.

-meter

Hi uniquebots,

Thank you for your kind thoughts and suggestions :) What you're suggesting would be the beginnings of an affiliate system, which is a direction I don't want to take UbotLocker down. I have experience developing affiliate marketing related software and the entire thing has turned me off from the idea. What I can suggest however is for you to look at existing solutions. Personally I have used iDevAffiliate, and it should be able to do what you described.

-meter

Hi Kreatus,

This was my intention for the web component of UbotLocker, where everything is open and in relatively clean PHP. However for the desktop component I need to worry about security, and I need to lock it down. I cannot let people make plugins for example that will make the license check always pass. That would be bad for security :)

However you're right, I can open source parts. For example the updater, where you would like to put in update notes, etc...

-meter

Hi Kreatus,

This was my intention for the web component of UbotLocker, where everything is open and in relatively clean PHP. However for the desktop component I need to worry about security, and I need to lock it down. I cannot let people make plugins for example that will make the license check always pass. That would be bad for security :)

However you're right, I can open source parts. For example the updater, where you would like to put in update notes, etc...

-meter

Hi Meter,

Of course you can limit what you want to open.. :)

It would be great if the plugin dev can modify the looks of the license form like adding a logo on it, Changing the popup alerts for each errors, etc. Something like that and not the main core of the licensing..

• Like 1

Meter,

You could add the top 10 payment solutions.

I did a search and found this. However, I doubt this is really the top 10 list:

http://www.searchenginejournal.com/10-popular-online-payment-solutions/80025/

Priorities man, priorities! The ones that are already included are fine. There are more important things to consider adding. Just work with the ones that are in there, they are more than enough for now, and they are the most popular ones anyway (that list is useless btw).