UBot Underground

[SELL] UbotLocker Web: Web Based Licensing Solution That Prevents Decompiling And Cracking

http://prntscr.com/5hsfm4

I get this error at updating. Also in exceptions.txt is this, did i setup something wrong?

ICSharpCode.SharpZipLib.Zip.ZipException: Wrong Local header signature: 0x21726152
   at ICSharpCode.SharpZipLib.Zip.ZipInputStream.GetNextEntry()
   at WindowsFormsApplication1.DownloadDialog.UnZip(String outputDirectory)
   at WindowsFormsApplication1.DownloadDialog.client_DownloadFileCompleted(Object sender, AsyncCompletedEventArgs e)
  • Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

UPDATE: Hello all, After many years I am stepping down from maintaining Ubotlocker. I will no longer be selling Ubotlocker, and will stop providing support. After consulting with both T

Meter I wanted to pass on a very big thank you for the licensing system! I can honestly say that your software has made me very profitable. I've written and distributed bots before but I was always fi

Attached is source code to License.dll, which handles entering of licenses and updates. You need Visual C# Express 2010 to edit and compile it, and ILMerge to merge the exe and DLL produced by compila

Posted Images

+1

No, no option to tie into DAP thus far.

http://prntscr.com/5hsfm4

I get this error at updating. Also in exceptions.txt is this, did i setup something wrong?

ICSharpCode.SharpZipLib.Zip.ZipException: Wrong Local header signature: 0x21726152
   at ICSharpCode.SharpZipLib.Zip.ZipInputStream.GetNextEntry()
   at WindowsFormsApplication1.DownloadDialog.UnZip(String outputDirectory)
   at WindowsFormsApplication1.DownloadDialog.client_DownloadFileCompleted(Object sender, AsyncCompletedEventArgs e)

Did you make a RAR file by accident instead of a zip? :)

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Otts, there is a variety of ways to do this. One would be to records the timestamp of when the license is created, and then disallow access if a certain time has elapsed since the timestamp.

-meter

quick question:

I am trying to integrate the distribution of my bot with both jvzoo and a membership site. i.e. I would like the flow to be like this:

affiliate link -> jvzoo payment page -> payment through paypal - jvzoo thank-you URL on my site: membership homepage of the new client (protected and already logged in) -> download file from download section on membership site - mail by ubotlocker to user with information on license, etc.

For this to work, in addition to the IPN that Jvzoo issues to ubotlocker, there needs to be an additional IPN that gets sent to my membership software, that then creates the user and sets his rights. Ideally, every additional IPN notification from paypal (cancellation, refund, etc.) to jvzoo should not only get forwarded to ubotlocker but also again to the membership software so that membership can be cancelled and/or rights be changed.

Do you know and could you or anyone else advise on:

- how such an additional IPN could be issued (either from jvzoo or from ubot-locker

- jvzoo offers a membership to s2 integration. Does that work with s2 only or can it be used with other membership software, too? I have DAP for instance.

- which membership software could handle that

What would be "best practice" to achieve that?

Thanks

Hi Meter

I just thought about an idea for your locker... Actually it came to me after seeing BotGuru's twillo sms plugin... It could be pretty awesome to implement a "credit system" - let's just use an sms bot as an example. If I created such a bot and sold it, then I could earn an extra income each time the user sent a sms if the software was coded to my account and a credit system was implemented.

The user would have to buy credits from me. It would need a secure system to avoid fraud.

The point is an action in a bot could have a "credit price" that would require the user to buy credits, and each time the action was performed, a connection to the license server should be made where the credit should be deducted from the account and a positive response returned to the bot. 

Anyway, just an idea... 

I think at that point it would be best for someone to make their own customized system to handle the credits :) Nonetheless, an interesting idea, thank you :)

-meter

Hi meter

One question: is it possible to have more than one butt... sorry bot running of the same license?  :)

Lets say I created 3 bots that was part of a bundle - could they share the same license code?

Thanks

He said earlier in the thread that yes you can, you just have to have them under the same project. 

Looking at my install today I do not see how there is a way to do that and also use the automatic update so unless I am missing something it appears you can assign multiple bots to the same license or use the automatic update but not both. It also looks like any limitations you put on installs need to be for the whole group rather than the individual bots. 

It looks like ubotlocker is not https:  compatible. When I tried to use a secure url it would not connect correctly and gave me a not able to connect error. Is that the case or am I doing something wrong. 

Hi Volund, sorry the https incompatible thing is my fault. It's a bug that I should have fixed long ago.

@dyvel: Yes they can, but the caveat is the bots cant be in the same directory.

-meter

@Meter: Any idea when the modifications from Aymen and LazyBotter will be implemented? You mentioned a while ago that you are working on an update which will include some of their modifications?

Can you give a rough estimate when the new update might be available?

Dan

also can you consider "Agency license" to pick a term. This would work that say a marketing agency purchased a agency level licenses. They could activate X amounts licenses as long as it used there company domain. For example Adam@agency.com purchases a ten user license.

9 other users using XXX@agency.com would also be allowed to register.

thanks

Kev

@Meter: Any idea when the modifications from Aymen and LazyBotter will be implemented? You mentioned a while ago that you are working on an update which will include some of their modifications?

Can you give a rough estimate when the new update might be available?

Dan

Not sure Dan, sorry. I start working on this and something else always comes up.

-meter

also can you consider "Agency license" to pick a term. This would work that say a marketing agency purchased a agency level licenses. They could activate X amounts licenses as long as it used there company domain. For example Adam@agency.com purchases a ten user license.

9 other users using XXX@agency.com would also be allowed to register.

thanks

Kev

Sorry Kev, Enterprise licensing isn't something I plan UbotLocker to do for now. It can get very complicated and I just don't want to descend into that rabbit hole.

-meter

Hi Volund, sorry the https incompatible thing is my fault. It's a bug that I should have fixed long ago.

@dyvel: Yes they can, but the caveat is the bots cant be in the same directory.

-meter

Thanks... 

Was I correct that there is no way to both have multiple bots in the same project and use automatic update together or is there a way to do it that I am not seeing?

Hi Volund,

One way I saw a customer do this is you have each bot in a separate directory. Then in topmost directory you have custom C# bot that runs the license prompt, checks for update, and then copies license file into all subdirectories if license is correct.

It was fairly advanced but seemed to work well.

-meter