UBot Underground

[SELL] UbotLocker Web: Web Based Licensing Solution That Prevents Decompiling And Cracking

Done! 
Payment Sent (Unique Transaction ID: 1U750590678345513)

Look forward to setting this up :)

Currently I have a WordPress setup with WooCommerse, and not sure how will set this up with my current store!

Chat soon :)

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

UPDATE: Hello all, After many years I am stepping down from maintaining Ubotlocker. I will no longer be selling Ubotlocker, and will stop providing support. After consulting with both T

Meter I wanted to pass on a very big thank you for the licensing system! I can honestly say that your software has made me very profitable. I've written and distributed bots before but I was always fi

Attached is source code to License.dll, which handles entering of licenses and updates. You need Visual C# Express 2010 to edit and compile it, and ILMerge to merge the exe and DLL produced by compila

Posted Images

If you like I can take a look at building a bridge between the 2.   I have done quite a few bridges lately for wishlist member, digitalaccesspass, dlguard, wp member and others to link up the locker system with sales system.  feel free to contact me if you want to go that route.   skype: emw-dgn and email: admin at botguru.net

@TJ

Will possibly ask for some help ;)

Don't mind buying WooCommerse API addon if needed.

BTW anyone know why I can not PM anyone or view profiles? Feels like I'm hijacking forum threads lol

One question I do have is.... How does this stop anyone from installing to a VMware?
Can we call licence server from within our bot? or is this not needed?

Sorry if already mentioned somewhere already...

One question I do have is.... How does this stop anyone from installing to a VMware?

Can we call licence server from within our bot? or is this not needed?

Sorry if already mentioned somewhere already...

Well it has to let people install to VMWare, since VMWare is used for VPS, and your bots need to run on VPS :) That being said, it will stop some people from pirating by installing on some Virtual Machines and distributing the image, but not all.

-meter

And is there any benefit using SSL? (security wise, I mean) 

There are, but sadly UbotLocker has an incompatibility with SSL at the moment. I'm working on resolving it.

-meter

Sent ya a PM with the package UBOTEM. Sorry it took so long, been extremely busy all day!

-meter

That's cool, no worries!

Glad business is busy :)

OK first of all WOW :)

Think I am done :)

Set Paypal IPN to my new locker, and assume if item name in IPN is the same as item name in Locker then bingo it will create license!
(I hope anyway)

Also how does this protect from fraudsters changing the value of payments and hitting the IPN?
We need an optional value to check with locked projects (just a suggestion)

In my case my site detects a mismatch of values if price changed, and they wont access download.

Anyway I'm all setup but have an error at the end.

Said my licence is invalid, too many activations? first time I tried lol.

Maybe I did something wrong?

Also no Update.php to delete, so guessing not in latest version.

Edited by UBOTEM

lol my mistake :)

Just incase others make same mistake....

Missed the .php at the end of VerifyLicense.php

But now seems to be working fine :)

One other thing....

I have a VIP package in my store...

So... could it be possible (for later update) to allow a project to have sub-projects?

Then could wrap my VIP project around all other projects so one licence could use on all sub-projects!

This would allow us to bundle products together, one payment, one license, a few products !!!

Hope that made some sense, just an idea for future updates :)

Currently I would have to manually issue licences to my VIP? Unless I missed something out.

Also how does this protect from fraudsters changing the value of payments and hitting the IPN?
We need an optional value to check with locked projects (just a suggestion)

It calls back to Paypal to verify each transaction. Tampering with IPN would produce a transaction that Paypal wouldn't verify, and UbotLocker would reject it :)

So... could it be possible (for later update) to allow a project to have sub-projects?

Then could wrap my VIP project around all other projects so one licence could use on all sub-projects!

This is pretty advanced and is up to you. For example, you can protect multiple bots with the same license, and keep them all in separate folders, but then automatic updates wouldn't work...

-meter

@meter thanks for answering questions!

Have to say I'm impressed so far!

It's great ;)

Noticed I can create a license for same customer for different apps. And keep same key!

Allowing user to think has one license.

Then updates should work ;)

Just need to make a tool to create multi licenses for one customer ! (Solves my VIP issue).

Just trying update now, is it instant?

Yeah what you suggested should work. That's clever, never thought of that :)

Glad you're enjoying UbotLocker!

Yes updates should be instant.

-meter

@meter Just done my first update  :D
This product is worth the money for that alone!
Not that updates bothered me, but makes easy and smart for my customers  ;)

Only real snags I have (and they are super-minor)...

1) email sent to licensees I would prefer to change the reply to address to our support email (can you tell me what file in the web folder I need to edit to achieve this?)

2) small icons in the licence entry part and updating part (would love it to be a key or something better than that funny boxes thing, lol) 

Also another question... can my update link be https? (haven't tested yet but assuming this could be ok!)

Just another thought.... Is this possible?

I have free products in my store, can I lock these bots and supply ALL customers with the same key and provide this key in LicenseKey.txt downloaded with the bot?

Then this way I can provide auto updates and revoke the key if need (or want them) all to visit my store to download new copy and key?

Just asking in-case a complication with using 1 key say a thousand+ times? or a problem updating them all on one key....

Just another thought.... Is this possible?

I have free products in my store, can I lock these bots and supply ALL customers with the same key and provide this key in LicenseKey.txt downloaded with the bot?

Then this way I can provide auto updates and revoke the key if need (or want them) all to visit my store to download new copy and key?

Just asking in-case a complication with using 1 key say a thousand+ times? or a problem updating them all on one key....

Yes, that's possible. But you have to manually the update the "allowed activations" field in the ubot locker database. Because the UI only allows you to set that to 10. 

But I did that for some of my free bots. I changed it to 999. And just provided the license together with my bot. So the license file was already part of the ZIP.

The user did not have to enter any license details that way. And I could send updates via ubot locker if I wanted to.

Dan

Yes, that's possible. But you have to manually the update the "allowed activations" field in the ubot locker database. Because the UI only allows you to set that to 10. 

But I did that for some of my free bots. I changed it to 999. And just provided the license together with my bot. So the license file was already part of the ZIP.

The user did not have to enter any license details that way. And I could send updates via ubot locker if I wanted to.

Dan

Cool thanks for info, so will add 9999+ activations in website UI and each person that runs the bot will trigger an install/activation.

So I can activate it first and send the license.lic file with bot so nobody needs to enter key and email? (that's cool)

Just want these bots protected and with auto updates :)

Don't need email capture list setup, as my setup is already a digital downloads store ;)

Thanks again Dan and meter :D

post-11217-0-78104900-1427454534_thumb.png

Just some info for those who wish to modify the license activation values :)

Which is useful to lock and auto update free tools without need of customers needing individual licences.
(Simply send activated copy out to customers, as Dan suggested)

1). Open the file 

Web/AddProject.php

2). Swap the line 47 to the following.

<div class=clearfix><label for=activations>Number Of Computers This Project Can Be Activated On:</label> <select name=activations id=activations><option value=1>1</option><option value=2>2</option><option value=3>3</option><option value=5>5</option><option value=10>10</option><option value=50>50</option><option value=100>100</option><option value=200>200</option><option value=500>500</option><option value=100000>100k</option></select></div>

Obviously the line number may change with future updates of UbotLocker :D

Edited by UBOTEM
  • Like 1

http://www.ubotstudio.com/forum/public/style_images/master/attachicon.gifSnap 2015-03-27 at 11.06.59.png

Just some info for those who wish to modify the license activation values :)

Which is useful to lock and auto update free tools without need of customers needing individual licences.

(Simply send activated copy out to customers, as Dan suggested)

1). Open the file 

Web/AddProject.php

2). Swap the line 47 to the following.

<div class=clearfix><label for=activations>Number Of Computers This Project Can Be Activated On:</label> <select name=activations id=activations><option value=1>1</option><option value=2>2</option><option value=3>3</option><option value=5>5</option><option value=10>10</option><option value=50>50</option><option value=100>100</option><option value=200>200</option><option value=500>500</option><option value=100000>100k</option></select></div>

Obviously the line number may change with future updates of UbotLocker :D

Ill keep this short and sweet, ..

Niicceeee B)

CJ