UBot Underground

[SELL] UbotLocker Web: Web Based Licensing Solution That Prevents Decompiling And Cracking

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

UPDATE: Hello all, After many years I am stepping down from maintaining Ubotlocker. I will no longer be selling Ubotlocker, and will stop providing support. After consulting with both T

Meter I wanted to pass on a very big thank you for the licensing system! I can honestly say that your software has made me very profitable. I've written and distributed bots before but I was always fi

Attached is source code to License.dll, which handles entering of licenses and updates. You need Visual C# Express 2010 to edit and compile it, and ILMerge to merge the exe and DLL produced by compila

Posted Images

Hi guys, I have a huge list of features I start to add, but every time I start working something else comes up. Because of this, I cannot commit to anything, except to say I am actively working on an update and am actively providing support to all my customers :)

Cheers,

-meter

hi meter,

I have question:

how we tell new update available to our buyer? is this manualy we send by email or ubot locker can send notification?

I have story:

last year I buy software from someone (that now I realized it create using ubot then protected using ubot locker :D ). I get automatic notification if new update available when I run software. How to create like that?

thanks meter

Hi guys, I have a huge list of features I start to add, but every time I start working something else comes up. Because of this, I cannot commit to anything, except to say I am actively working on an update and am actively providing support to all my customers :)

Cheers,

-meter

Hey meter,

Glad you are working on the update.

Just add what's on your to do list then worry about the other things later.

Add the more important ones first. :)

Thanks

hi meter,

I have question:

how we tell new update available to our buyer? is this manualy we send by email or ubot locker can send notification?

I have story:

last year I buy software from someone (that now I realized it create using ubot then protected using ubot locker :D ). I get automatic notification if new update available when I run software. How to create like that?

thanks meter

Hi monovski,

This is described in the manual, under automatic updates. Please let me know if that doesn't clear it up for you :)

Hey meter,

Glad you are working on the update.

Just add what's on your to do list then worry about the other things later.

Add the more important ones first. :)

Thanks

Thanks Kreatus, I hope to solve a lot of lingering issues that people have been asking about with this new update :)

-meter

Months. Do not plan for it to come out anytime soon.

-meter

:(

Do you think someone aside from you able to do what suggested here http://www.ubotstudio.com/forum/index.php?/topic/17537-licensing-system-meter-idea-discussion/&do=findComment&comment=107637

The PHP part yes, all the dialog requests, NO. Because they are backed into the the licensing DLLs. And we can't modify that.

Dan

The PHP part yes, all the dialog requests, NO. Because they are backed into the the licensing DLLs. And we can't modify that.

Dan

Great! There's a little hope..

Are you working on something like this for ubot locker dan?

Great! There's a little hope..

Are you working on something like this for ubot locker dan?

I didn't start, but I have some ideas. I have most of the modifications from TJ and aymen. And I'm looking for a way to merge all those great things.

The main challenge is to not break anything. And if Meter releases and update, the modifications might not work.

But I will definitely share it, as soon as I'm done.

Dan

I didn't start, but I have some ideas. I have most of the modifications from TJ and aymen. And I'm looking for a way to merge all those great things.

The main challenge is to not break anything. And if Meter releases and update, the modifications might not work.

But I will definitely share it, as soon as I'm done.

Dan

Great! Looking forward to it.. :)

Awesome software Meter,

very impressed, ..

however,

It seems i cannot get the auto update feature to work,

I have created a few test licenses and i followed the instructions to the letter but am still not being notified of an update,

can some one help,

in the mean time i will conintue trying

Cheers

CJ

Awesome software Meter,

very impressed, ..

however,

It seems i cannot get the auto update feature to work,

I have created a few test licenses and i followed the instructions to the letter but am still not being notified of an update,

can some one help,

in the mean time i will conintue trying

Cheers

CJ

The feature works fine. So this must be a configuration issue.

It's very important that you configure the version Number.

So the first product should have 1.0

Your update needs a higher number like 1.1

Then you "wrapp" the new EXE with the ubot locker toolkit. 

You upload it to a share. 

Change the version number in your ubot locker project configuration to 1.1 and update the URL to point to the new file.

That's all you have to do normally.

Dan

• Like 1

Just in case someone is looking for a way to integrate Ubot Locker with the Easy Digital Downloads Wordpress plugin:

http://www.ubotstudio.com/forum/index.php?/topic/17598-sell-easy-digital-download-ubot-locker-extension/

Cheers

Dan

• Like 1

@Dan - Sounds interesting, i was just looking at EDD, thanks for the info :)

@Meter - Scratch that last question about the update feature, not sure where i went wrong the first time but its working like a charm now :)

and now this software has jumped from Epic to ... Biblically Epic :D

Anyone reading this wondering if they should purchase or not, ...

Stop thinking about it and do it, you will not regret it .... money well spent ;)

Hello meter, I was hopping when you build the new version if you could add the ability to update all previous version uploaded to the server before the final update is downloaded. I believe that this is needed so the developers dose not have to remember all the changed files, that way any other new files that where included in other updates will always be downloaded to the clients computers. Here is a small video of what I'm referring to. in the bottom left had corner you will see the software downloads missed updates before the last update is downloaded. http://screencast.com/t/eTOOgbGugrWO

Hi monovski,

This is described in the manual, under automatic updates. Please let me know if that doesn't clear it up for you :)

Thanks Kreatus, I hope to solve a lot of lingering issues that people have been asking about with this new update :)

-meter

ups sorry I dont read til bottom line

thanks brow

Question relating to refunds through jvzoo:

I am integrating with jvzoo, i.e. the product gets purchased through JVZoo, PayPal sends the IPN to JVZoo and JVZoo forwards the IPN to the ubotlocker license server.

Now, what happens exactly in these cases?

Case 1: The buyer of a subscription product cancels the preapproval contract in PayPal (that will stop future payments). The license should stay valid until the end of the period paid for. Does it? And once this period is over,  does the license status then get canged to "enabled_noupdates" or disabled (according to the cancellation setting in the project settings)?

Case 2: The buyer of  a subscription product asks me for a refund. I have to go into JVZoo and refund the product there. Paypal charges me and credits the customer. In this case the license status should be changed to *disabled" or the license deletd. Does that happen?
I tried that and the license was still "enabled" after I had refunded a customer. Did the IPN not get acted upon? Or is there no IPN logic for refunds and I have to disable the license manually?

Hello meter, I was hopping when you build the new version if you could add the ability to update all previous version uploaded to the server before the final update is downloaded. I believe that this is needed so the developers dose not have to remember all the changed files, that way any other new files that where included in other updates will always be downloaded to the clients computers. Here is a small video of what I'm referring to. in the bottom left had corner you will see the software downloads missed updates before the last update is downloaded. http://screencast.com/t/eTOOgbGugrWO

Sorry giganut, this is just too complicated to add. Its better and simpler if you bundle all your update files together.

@Dan - Sounds interesting, i was just looking at EDD, thanks for the info :)

@Meter - Scratch that last question about the update feature, not sure where i went wrong the first time but its working like a charm now :)

and now this software has jumped from Epic to ... Biblically Epic :D

Anyone reading this wondering if they should purchase or not, ...

Stop thinking about it and do it, you will not regret it .... money well spent ;)

Glad you got it working :)

@Dan, thanks for helping him out, and taking the time to extend UbotLocker!

@Kreatus, I posted the source code for the license dialogs online earlier in this thread. You should be able to modify and recompile them.

Question relating to refunds through jvzoo:

I am integrating with jvzoo, i.e. the product gets purchased through JVZoo, PayPal sends the IPN to JVZoo and JVZoo forwards the IPN to the ubotlocker license server.

Now, what happens exactly in these cases?

Case 1: The buyer of a subscription product cancels the preapproval contract in PayPal (that will stop future payments). The license should stay valid until the end of the period paid for. Does it? And once this period is over,  does the license status then get canged to "enabled_noupdates" or disabled (according to the cancellation setting in the project settings)?

Case 2: The buyer of  a subscription product asks me for a refund. I have to go into JVZoo and refund the product there. Paypal charges me and credits the customer. In this case the license status should be changed to *disabled" or the license deletd. Does that happen?

I tried that and the license was still "enabled" after I had refunded a customer. Did the IPN not get acted upon? Or is there no IPN logic for refunds and I have to disable the license manually?

Case 1: If JVZoo sends IPN notifications correctly, then license status will only get changed when the subscription expires, NOT when its cancelled.

Case 2: There is no IPN logic for refunds in most IPN systems, and you must disable the licenses manually.

-meter

Attached is source code to License.dll, which handles entering of licenses and updates. You need Visual C# Express 2010 to edit and compile it, and ILMerge to merge the exe and DLL produced by compilation.

Aymen has agreed to make this changes to UbotLocker public. I currently have them saved to another computer, so soon as I have access to that computer I'll post that a well!

-meter

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/47714945/UbotLockerOpenSource/WindowsFormsApplication21.zip

Hey Meter,

was wondering,

would it be possible for someone to do a small 2 min tutorial for this,

not necessarily the editing of the forms but the merge process,

I think this might be usefull for the less tech savy users,

I could probably manage to do the Visual studio editing etc, but ive never used ILMerge before

I know thats what google is for, but it would be good to take some guess work out :)

Thanks

CJ

Hi .... Only me :)

Hope you have had or are having a great vacation.

The Paypal notification system is not working at my end,

I few days ago my first bot sold and i never received a notification and no license was created, i checked the Paypal logs tab in my locker admin and there was nothing there,

i didnt think much and just did it manually,

however i have made 4 sales since then (1 same product and 3 different) and still no notification or licenses created and still no entries in the logs section

i have checked, double checked and yep, .. you guessed, checked again just to make sure i hadnt bodged it up somehow

but all looked good to me,

I even went back to the instructions and followed to the note every step,

then made a test purchase to check, but still nothing :(

just to let you know, I have not added or modified with any other scripts (Aymen & Lazybot scripts)

can someone point me in the right direction please

Many Thanks in advance

CJ

Hey CJ,

When creating your Paypal button, are you sure you set notify_url correctly under "Advanced variables"? Can you navigate with your browser to the address of PaymentNotify.php on your server, and make sure there are no errors?

Also regarding ILMerge (sorry I had forgotten!), a friend has made a GUI for it in his .NET obfuscator here:

http://www.ntcore.com/phoenix.php

You can download ILMerge itself from Microsoft website here:

http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=17630

Then just use it to merge WindowsFormApplication21.exe and ICSharpCode.SharpZipLib.dll. Rename results to license.bin, and overwrite old license.bin in UbotLocker directory with it. Then you are done.

-meter

• Like 1

Hey CJ,

When creating your Paypal button, are you sure you set notify_url correctly under "Advanced variables"? Can you navigate with your browser to the address of PaymentNotify.php on your server, and make sure there are no errors?

Also regarding ILMerge (sorry I had forgotten!), a friend has made a GUI for it in his .NET obfuscator here:

http://www.ntcore.com/phoenix.php

You can download ILMerge itself from Microsoft website here:

http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=17630

Then just use it to merge WindowsFormApplication21.exe and ICSharpCode.SharpZipLib.dll. Rename results to license.bin, and overwrite old license.bin in UbotLocker directory with it. Then you are done.

-meter

Hi,

Thanks for the quick reply and link, very much appreciated,

it looks pretty good, cant wait to have a play around :)

I have checked and yes they are correct,

i even copy and pasted it when i created the buttons to be 110% sure,

I have visited the page in my browser and it loads fine (blank page obviously but loads)

here is a pic of my PP button page to clarify :

http://autoclickbots.com/images/ppNotify.png

CJ