UBot Underground

[SELL] UbotLocker Web: Web Based Licensing Solution That Prevents Decompiling And Cracking

hi there meter, any news on the update with HDDID rather than HWID !? the current lock is kinda annoying and i'm sick of invalid license tickets, me less but the clients are for sure :(

i know the cause it may be a third party virtual network adapter, but some never had issues and some are killing me bud.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

UPDATE: Hello all, After many years I am stepping down from maintaining Ubotlocker. I will no longer be selling Ubotlocker, and will stop providing support. After consulting with both T

Meter I wanted to pass on a very big thank you for the licensing system! I can honestly say that your software has made me very profitable. I've written and distributed bots before but I was always fi

Attached is source code to License.dll, which handles entering of licenses and updates. You need Visual C# Express 2010 to edit and compile it, and ILMerge to merge the exe and DLL produced by compila

Posted Images

Heya Macster,

I think I gave you an update for VerifyLicense.php via Skype last month which should have taken care of that. Is the problem still occurring? PM me your VerifyLicense.php so I can check if I gave you correct version.

-meter

Heya Macster,

I think I gave you an update for VerifyLicense.php via Skype last month which should have taken care of that. Is the problem still occurring? PM me your VerifyLicense.php so I can check if I gave you correct version.

-meter

do i need to that updates. I found few bugs will post or pm to you ?

I got my first license issues without a name. The name field is blank. I know ubot locker just gets this from paypal so not sure how this could have happened.

Is there a way to edit the name field?

*edit* I see now the name is in chinese or something 余 ** I can't read that but I deleted the middle and last character in case it is sensitive information.

Obviously ubot locker doesn't display those characters yet. Not sure what to do....

This is not really a bug, some names have different characters than our scripts and databases are prepared to handle so, (supposedly all of us here should be "developers" so i assume you already know or done this) you can go to phpmyadmin and edit the license name from there.

I got my first license issues without a name. The name field is blank. I know ubot locker just gets this from paypal so not sure how this could have happened.

Is there a way to edit the name field?

*edit* I see now the name is in chinese or something 余 ** I can't read that but I deleted the middle and last character in case it is sensitive information.

Obviously ubot locker doesn't display those characters yet. Not sure what to do....

Hey orbital,

Couldn't you just add a license by hand for that user?

-meter

Can we offer trials ? Or grace periods ?

Also, is it working with Mailchimp ?

Can we give out free license (manually or not)

Finally, can it work with a single payment issued (one username/password associated to one guy) but the guy can access multiple bots ?

That would be AWESOME !

Ex: Guy pays 50$ for a year access to all the bots you have to offer on your site, including futur ones for the time his license is valid (if we choose to offer this option that is)

Or 99$ lifetime access, including all the futur bots we add in the "pool"

etc...

Thanks

Hi webpro. You cannot offer trials. You can offer grace periods using Paypal subscriptions. This can work with Mailchimp, you just need to modify the HTML of your email submit form.

You can give out free licenses manually and via custom HTML forms.

The single payment issued thing you're talking about is a bit more complicated.

-meter

• Like 2

Hello Meter,

i'm testing my first bot with Ubot-Locker.

WebStuff is setup correctly. 

The protection and licensing works fine. It asks for my license and when I delete the license, I get an error.

But after I enter the license details or when I restart the bot, it validates the license. But the bot doesn't appear.

The process is running in the background. 

I see it in the process list, but that's it.

Bot compiled with latest ubot 5.

running it on windows 8 64bit.

Any ideas what the problem could be?

Thanks in advance for your help

Dan

Hey meter! Hope you're well, my friend!
I've been going through the pdf manual again, because I'm interested in how Ubot Locker handles subscriptions. I read at the JVZoo section that it also handle subscriptions, chargebacks, and refunds. I'm assuming it's the same for paypal recurring payments too (with paypal button)? So if a user cancels their recurring payment in paypal, the subscription will automatically expire in Ubot Locker?

Thanks & have a nice weekend,
Marton

Hi webpro. You cannot offer trials. You can offer grace periods using Paypal subscriptions. This can work with Mailchimp, you just need to modify the HTML of your email submit form.

You can give out free licenses manually and via custom HTML forms.

The single payment issued thing you're talking about is a bit more complicated.

-meter

Do you happen to have a custom html that will allow us to add manual licenses?

Can you help me with my auto updater? Everytime i update to newer version, i get the "Windowsform1application error"

It crashes?

Thanks

Hi Otts,

Can you please PM me your protected bot so I can debug it and see what's wrong? Usually this crash happens if you incorrectly put in URL to VerifyLicense.php or the update zip.

-meter

Hi ntlntl,

Updates are automatically sent via PM. If you need support contact me via PM. You can manually add licenses, the IPN integration is merely there for your convenience, to automatically issue licenses for you.

-meter