UBot Underground

[SELL] UbotLocker Web: Web Based Licensing Solution That Prevents Decompiling And Cracking

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

UPDATE: Hello all, After many years I am stepping down from maintaining Ubotlocker. I will no longer be selling Ubotlocker, and will stop providing support. After consulting with both T

Meter I wanted to pass on a very big thank you for the licensing system! I can honestly say that your software has made me very profitable. I've written and distributed bots before but I was always fi

Attached is source code to License.dll, which handles entering of licenses and updates. You need Visual C# Express 2010 to edit and compile it, and ILMerge to merge the exe and DLL produced by compila

Posted Images

I'm just curious what you guys would recommend when selling lots of different bots, each with their own landing page on their own domain?  Do you upload ubot locker to to each domain and have just one project on the server? If you do this, do you use the same mysql database across all your domains for ubot locker, or do you create a new one for each install?  Or do you just use one domain to host all your projects and licenses?

I would think that you would want to install it on each domain since the emails that send the license details can only come from one domain (it would awesome to see an update that let us attach a different domain name and email message to each project so we can just host ubot locker in one place), so I guess I'm just wondering about the mysql.  Can you use the same database for all your ubot lockers and is this recommended?

I'm currently trying to setup a l

Central license URL separate from the sale URL its no different the only issue is getting the emails to appear from something but the license serve or

I'm just curious what you guys would recommend when selling lots of different bots, each with their own landing page on their own domain?  Do you upload ubot locker to to each domain and have just one project on the server? If you do this, do you use the same mysql database across all your domains for ubot locker, or do you create a new one for each install?  Or do you just use one domain to host all your projects and licenses?

I would think that you would want to install it on each domain since the emails that send the license details can only come from one domain (it would awesome to see an update that let us attach a different domain name and email message to each project so we can just host ubot locker in one place), so I guess I'm just wondering about the mysql.  Can you use the same database for all your ubot lockers and is this recommended?

Hi,

I'm ubotlocker customer, can i request to add 2checkout integration with ubotlocker? Currently my paypal premier account being limitted, so i need to get alternative payment gateway.

I believe 2checkout has instant notifications feature and accepted wordwide as well.. so it'll be a great additional feature for ubotlocker.

Thank you.

meter, why do I get this message: "Invalid license. Allowed number of activation exceeded" ? I have only 5 licenses active on this project and it worked yesterday when I have had only 3 active ... what is going on? I want to sell this bot so there will be at least 50 licenses active for this project.

Is there a way to use this in combination with the software installer that comes on uBot 5?

since the installer compiles straight to the setup.exe how will I go about protecting the main .exe file?

Sorry manny, there's no way to use it with the installer. You can, however, make your own installer.

-meter

Do you plan on making it compatible anywhere soon as I'm interested in purchasing your licensing script but do not want to buy any extra installer software?

Eric

Hi eDealsBiz,

Most installer softs like Inno are free!

-meter

Yes but "P0s3id0n" had some problems:

I was using Inno and Create Free Install but both are getting flagged by AVs :( I will look into Smart Install Maker and see if AVs flag it

and I would like to have something that fits in "easily" within the build-in installer :)...

P.S.: HI meter and THX for your prompt response

Edited by eDealsBiz

Sure whatever works :) In my experience people use a variety of solutions; each person has his own weird preference when it comes to installers. UbotLocker works with all of them!

-meter

Hi Meter, it seem that my problem persists, I can only activate 5 licenses per project, after that I get an error as stated in my previous post. I hoped that I solved the problem by running the software as admin. It tuns out that I had just deleted one license so it worked. How do I solve this problem? is Urgent! I have a bot on sell and I can't activate licenses!

Hi All,

Can someone who has integrated the ubot locker key gen with warrior+ affiliate program please post instructions?  And maybe this could be added to the termexplorer pdf?  I have done this before, but it's been a while and I forget how I got it working.  I may have even posted in this thread about it before, but I don't have time to go through 20+ pages in this thread.

All I found on warrior plus side was this: http://www.warriorplus.com/support/knowledgebase.php?article=1 and that didn't do anything.

Basically, the payment works fine, but it seems like paypal's ipn isn't communicating with my server because it doesn't generate a license and doesn't send an email.  This works fine when I go straight through to paypal, but if I try to set up payment via warrior+ it doesn't work.

Thanks!

Hi All,

Can someone who has integrated the ubot locker key gen with warrior+ affiliate program please post instructions?  And maybe this could be added to the termexplorer pdf?  I have done this before, but it's been a while and I forget how I got it working.  I may have even posted in this thread about it before, but I don't have time to go through 20+ pages in this thread.

All I found on warrior plus side was this: http://www.warriorplus.com/support/knowledgebase.php?article=1 and that didn't do anything.

Basically, the payment works fine, but it seems like paypal's ipn isn't communicating with my server because it doesn't generate a license and doesn't send an email.  This works fine when I go straight through to paypal, but if I try to set up payment via warrior+ it doesn't work.

Thanks!

Hi illmill,

I try to discourage people from using the Warrior+ IPN because they don't let you verify transactions with Paypal in any way (iirc they mess up the Paypal parameters when they forward them to you). I don't remember the exact details, but it was pretty bad; it would allow anyone who knew the URL of your UbotLocker license server to generate as many licenses as he liked for all your bots. If you still want to use Warrior+ send me a PM and I can send you the code.

-meter