UBot Underground

[SELL] UbotLocker Web: Web Based Licensing Solution That Prevents Decompiling And Cracking

I forgot my password to my admin area, what do I do?

go to phpmyadmin and run this to reset the password to default :

INSERT INTO `users` VALUES (1,'admin','3771e3035f5779d712dfaf18c575a2b3550c7b8d');

don't forget to change it again :) and don't forget to not forget it again too :D

• Like 1
  • Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

UPDATE: Hello all, After many years I am stepping down from maintaining Ubotlocker. I will no longer be selling Ubotlocker, and will stop providing support. After consulting with both T

Meter I wanted to pass on a very big thank you for the licensing system! I can honestly say that your software has made me very profitable. I've written and distributed bots before but I was always fi

Attached is source code to License.dll, which handles entering of licenses and updates. You need Visual C# Express 2010 to edit and compile it, and ILMerge to merge the exe and DLL produced by compila

Posted Images

Is there a way for a self registration project?

So that I can give users an url or a code. And when they go to that URL, they can create a license on their own?

Very often I use UbotLocker to protect my bots and for the auto update feature. But I don't sell it or require subscriptions. 

So it would be nice to have kind of an automatic account creation process for that scenario as well.

Thanks in advance for your help

Dan

Is there a way for a self registration project?

So that I can give users an url or a code. And when they go to that URL, they can create a license on their own?

Very often I use UbotLocker to protect my bots and for the auto update feature. But I don't sell it or require subscriptions. 

So it would be nice to have kind of an automatic account creation process for that scenario as well.

Thanks in advance for your help

Dan

You can easily do that by using the email list feature in projects ;) I think meter sent you also a PDF file with instructions that shows how to use an email form to allow members subscribe and create/mail themselves a license for a project...

You can easily do that by using the email list feature in projects ;) I think meter sent you also a PDF file with instructions that shows how to use an email form to allow members subscribe and create/mail themselves a license for a project...

Oh.. I missed that in the documentation. Sorry. Will check the manual again.

Thanks for the hint.

Cheers

Dan

Hi,

I've built a .NET type app which seems to work fine with intellilock but wondered whether Ubotlocker might also work. If I send you the .exe file can you see if you can protect it or not for me. Wouldn't want to buy it and then find it does not work. Thanks.

Now If I was a hacker that's what I would do to find a way to ......reverse engineer. I think meter is smarter than that cuz you at least half to buy....

OOooppS did I just say that out loud?

hypothetically of course

Hey sipero, feel free to send over the app :)

As previous users have noted, UbotLocker works fine with most .NET apps. I would like to add that UbotLocker was designed to protect Ubots, and not .NET apps, so the security for Ubots is much stronger than for .NET apps. I literally never planned for Ubot to work on .NET programs, and the fact that it does is just a lucky coincidence (and good programming :P ).

-meter

Would it be possible to add an accept-our-terms section before the user is able to install a bot using this system?

(hmm... It was some time ago since I used it so maybe this IS possible :) )

Would it be possible to add an accept-our-terms section before the user is able to install a bot using this system?

(hmm... It was some time ago since I used it so maybe this IS possible :) )

You can easily add an "onload" with a prompt to warn the user that if he continues the use your bot then he also agrees with your "terms of use" and blablabla... more or less :)

• Like 2

Yes, like this (it may need editing ;))

on load("Bot Loaded") {
    set(#tos, $confirm("Do you agree, HelloInsomnia is awesome?"), "Global")
    if($comparison(#tos, "=", "true")) {
        then {
            alert("Good choice my friend")
        }
        else {
            alert("Be gone then!")
            plugin command("close bot.dll", "Exit Program")
        }
    }
}

P.S. You need this (free) 

http://www.ubotstudio.com/forum/index.php?/topic/12765-free-free-plugin-close-bot-command/

Meter,

would be great if the following info's could be added into the web management UI. On the license tab:

1. Latest access time of that user.

2. Latest version this user is running

3. Last Client IP

This could help with troubleshooting, support and security.

Maybe make it configurable via the config file to enable / disable it.

Thanks in advance for considering this.

Dan

• Like 1

Meter,

would be great if the following info's could be added into the web management UI. On the license tab:

1. Latest access time of that user.

2. Latest version this user is running

3. Last Client IP

This could help with troubleshooting, support and security.

Maybe make it configurable via the config file to enable / disable it.

Thanks in advance for considering this.

Dan

That would be great! Or if it's too much trouble, at least the last access time.

Thanks & All the best,

Marton