UBot Underground

[SELL] UbotLocker Web: Web Based Licensing Solution That Prevents Decompiling And Cracking

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

UPDATE: Hello all, After many years I am stepping down from maintaining Ubotlocker. I will no longer be selling Ubotlocker, and will stop providing support. After consulting with both T

Meter I wanted to pass on a very big thank you for the licensing system! I can honestly say that your software has made me very profitable. I've written and distributed bots before but I was always fi

Attached is source code to License.dll, which handles entering of licenses and updates. You need Visual C# Express 2010 to edit and compile it, and ILMerge to merge the exe and DLL produced by compila

Posted Images

Meter ...

i got this Action Type status on Manage Paypal Logs : recurring_payment_suspended_due_to_max_failed

I understand that the payment is failed and won't be billed again

Will the license expired on the user's end? because i don't see this status on that user : subscr_eot

And this user is not listed on the Manage License list

Please help

Hi jamesfar,

The subscr_eot will happen when his subscription expires, which could be in a few days from when the recurring payment failed.

If the user is not on the Manage License list that means his license has been deleted, and he shouldn't be able to use the product anymore.

-meter

Meter please update the main OP with ALL the services that this works with.

It's valuable info, and it's a pain to search over all 30 pages looking to see what services can be automated with this great system.

Love the product my friend. One of a kind!

Hey Meter,

Sorry if this question has already been answered, but I didn't have time to read through 30 pages.

Does the locker integrate with clickbank?

Thanks,

Justin

Hey Meter,

Sorry if this question has already been answered, but I didn't have time to read through 30 pages.

Thanks,

Justin

Hey Justin. Full support for PayPal, Clickbank, JVZoo, Warriorplus and Digiresults.

+ Automatic termination of licenses in case of refund/subscription cancellation.

All the best,

Marton

Warriorplus and Digiresults ARE NOT fully supported by meter.

A customer has provided a work around for them i do believe.

Yeah I think there were some recent changes in Warriorplus. It worked for me about 6 months ago though. Nowadays I would rather use JVZoo even for WSOs anyway, so it's not that big of a deal for most of us imho.

Hey guys,

Meter please update the main OP with ALL the services that this works with.

It's valuable info, and it's a pain to search over all 30 pages looking to see what services can be automated with this great system.

Love the product my friend. One of a kind!

Hey Black Automation, good point! I'll do that now.

Any update coming meter? Just wondering maybe you can add some suggested features. :)

Regards

Hey Kreatus,

Sorry I have a million things I want to add, but I've accepted waaaaay too many contract jobs, and am now overloaded and currently finishing those. I will try to work on UbotLocker mid-June when I get the time, but I am sorry I cannot promise anything!

Hey Meter,

Thanks,

Justin

Hey Justin. Full support for PayPal, Clickbank, JVZoo, Warriorplus and Digiresults.

+ Automatic termination of licenses in case of refund/subscription cancellation.

All the best,

Marton

Hey Urban, thank you for replying so fast! I really appreciate that you help people out when I'm not around :)

Warriorplus and Digiresults ARE NOT fully supported by meter.

A customer has provided a work around for them i do believe.

Warriorplus is NOT fully supported, this is correct. I have UbotLocker scripts to work for them, but I do not recommend people use them, as Warriorplus is simply insecure, and it is easy to make fraudulent transactions with it!

Digiresults should work out of the box with Ubotlocker, and IS supported. Make sure you have newest update (October), it was included there!

-meter

Hey guys,

Hey Black Automation, good point! I'll do that now.

Hey Kreatus,

Sorry I have a million things I want to add, but I've accepted waaaaay too many contract jobs, and am now overloaded and currently finishing those. I will try to work on UbotLocker mid-June when I get the time, but I am sorry I cannot promise anything!

Hey Urban, thank you for replying so fast! I really appreciate that you help people out when I'm not around :)

Warriorplus is NOT fully supported, this is correct. I have UbotLocker scripts to work for them, but I do not recommend people use them, as Warriorplus is simply insecure, and it is easy to make fraudulent transactions with it!

Digiresults should work out of the box with Ubotlocker, and IS supported. Make sure you have newest update (October), it was included there!

-meter

Hello Meter did we have new version ? :)

Hey Team_LX,

By default a project does not allow licenses to be created for it via EmailListHook.php. This is to prevent people from manually sending HTTP Posts to EmailListHook.php and generating a license for themselves without paying for the bot. If you want the project however to be given out for free via an email list, and you are integrating with EmailListHook.php, then you must check this option.

-meter

Hey Black Automation,

I will look into it. I think this is would be a great UbotLocker feature, and their IPN api seems to be complete enough that UbotLocker should be able to use it.

-meter

• Like 1

anyways maybe to add a Bulk Export Licenses Tab so it will export the full list of Emails key project name etc... etc... for a backup ?

You can easily do that with some simple database commands.

Dan

also meter one last question 

when my emails get sent out the subject come to ppl as THE SITE THE SOMETHING IS HOSTED ON   how would i change that too what i want and the Replhy email to something that is mine they can reply to ???

Also some ppl do not get emails ? 

Edited by Team_LX

Hey Team_LX,

You can try editing the email code in AddLicense.php. Generally, however, you cannot change the domain the email is sending from without a lot of work. This is a basic tenet of email.

If some people do not get emails then your IP/Domainmight be blocked some places. Try opening a ticket with your hosting provider.

-meter