UBot Underground

[SELL] UbotLocker Web: Web Based Licensing Solution That Prevents Decompiling And Cracking

Hi Cob,

That looks like a bug that could come from a UbotLocker security feature. I'll try to reproduce and fix in a few hours when I have time.

-meter

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

UPDATE: Hello all, After many years I am stepping down from maintaining Ubotlocker. I will no longer be selling Ubotlocker, and will stop providing support. After consulting with both T

Meter I wanted to pass on a very big thank you for the licensing system! I can honestly say that your software has made me very profitable. I've written and distributed bots before but I was always fi

Attached is source code to License.dll, which handles entering of licenses and updates. You need Visual C# Express 2010 to edit and compile it, and ILMerge to merge the exe and DLL produced by compila

Posted Images

wondering if anyone can tell me what I'm doing wrong.  The auto update is working all the way up until it needs to extract the updated

zip file and run the new bot.  It's not doing that.  It just tries to run the old bot over and over again with update notifications over and over again.

anyone have this issue?

Your probably doing everything right, good chance your av or firewall is blocking that update from over writing the files. Try disabling it or creating an exception and you'll prob be fine.

Also make sure you update your backend to reflect the new version #

Hi meter,

If we are delivering out bots through a membership site using jvzoo( for which I have to add ipn in jvzoo or let us say even if we do a free sign up where people have to login first to access the bot, then can we still use the IPn facility using the ubot or how does it work in such a case so that it can create the licenses automatically.

Hi cob, replied to your PM. I'm not sure JvZoo IPN works for free signups. However you can use UbotLockers email list builder integration to send out free bots.

-meter

I just want to say Meter is one of the best blokes in this business, he goes above and well beyond on this. Buy it and support the Locker because its worth every cent and then some.

Thanks Meter

Meter

Can i get a tutorial on how to use "Allow Email List Builder to issue License" feature? My locker version was "UbotLockerReleaseMarch2014" and i see no tutorial about that feature on the user guide

Meter

Can i get a tutorial on how to use "Allow Email List Builder to issue License" feature? My locker version was "UbotLockerReleaseMarch2014" and i see no tutorial about that feature on the user guide

jamesfar - It's in the October2014 release PDF