UBot Underground

[Sell] Exbrowser Now On Sale

1) Multi thread fix (Browsers handle until all start)

2) phantomjs no images option

Did you test the beta already? Don't know if I sent it to you? If not, send me a ticket and I'll shoot you the download link.

Dan

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

EXB Update V1.3.1.2   Updated Chromedriver to support newer Chrome Versions   Fixes a bug which caused ExecuteScript to fail when Object.prototype is modified. Fixes a bug that interferes with handlin

Would it be mean to ask people if they want to pay more, in case they ask for a discount?    People are probably not doing that in their local supermarket. But online, this is a very common behavior

No guys... You know I'm here for you since many years.  First of all I have to appologize for all the back and forth communication. I try to sort all of this out. My misstake was to announce stuff and

Posted Images

I tested one of my bot using latest version

there is problem with new version

On old version i used multi-threaded and bot opening 5 browser same time and doing the process but with new one bot opening only 1 browser on multi-threaded.

did i missed something ?

Hi everyone.  I just want to say how happy I am using this plugin.  After instagram started to block the ubot browser, I needed to fix one of my most popular bots ASAP (users sent tens of emails), then I started to read this thread from the first page to the last one, watching the plugin videos, doing a few google searches (first time using xpath) and asking 2-3 question to support....  Voila, my bot is ready...... FFFFFFFFUUUUKKKKK I DID IT!!!!!!!!!!  :D

Luis Carlos

is there any way to download the catcha image while creating hotmail account with chrome?

Should work with the screenshot commands. Never tried it with hotmail, but can't think of a reason why not.

Give it a  try and play around with it. 

Dan

thanks for your reply dan

with same code,  hotmail captcha can be downloaded with firefox, but can not work with chrome.

plugin command("ExBrowser.dll", "ExBrowser CleanUp")

plugin command("ExBrowser.dll", "ExBrowser Launcher", "Chrome", "", "")

plugin command("ExBrowser.dll", "ExBrowser Navigate", "https://signup.live.com/signup?wa=wsignin1.0&rpsnv=12&ct=1450141336&rver=6.4.6456.0&wp=MBI_SSL_SHARED&wreply=https%3a%2f%2fmail.live.com%2fdefault.aspx%3frru%3dinbox&id=64855&cbcxt=mai&bk=1450141338&uiflavor=web&uaid=cc8445e4797e4b2d83515e95f43f9289&mkt=EN-US&lc=1033&lic=1")

plugin command("ExBrowser.dll", "ExBrowser Wait For Dom Ready", 20)

plugin command("ExBrowser.dll", "ExBrowser Wait For Element", "x://img[contains(@src,\"https://NCU.client.hip.live.com/GetHIPData\")]", "Appear", 20)

plugin command("ExBrowser.dll", "ExBrowser Save Screenshot Element", "x://img[contains(@src,\"https://NCU.client.hip.live.com/GetHIPData\")]", "{$special folder("Desktop")}\\7.jpg")

you can just use the exbrowser scrape attribute.

scrape the src of the captcha.  then use download file of ubot commands, to download the src and save to a file of your liking.

any chance to reply my question

• 2 weeks later...

I'm on vacation for the next two weeks. 

I will only process very urgent support tickets when something with the purchase process or the license server doesn't work. 

Everything else has to wait until I'm back.

Thanks for your understanding.

Kindest regards

Dan

Hi Dan,

I purchased your Exbrowser plugin specifically to solve the image Recaptcha from Google.

I have thoroughly looked and all your videos.

I have also thoroughly reviewed the 40 minute captcha video.

I downloaded your sample code from the forum.

When I run your code with my 2captcha credentials the alert will give

me an occasional correct answer which is great.

However, the code fails when it comes to clicking the images. It stops at 

x:(//div[@id=rc-imageselect-target]/div/div[@class=rc-image-tile-target])[#workingnumber]

The error I get is " Object not set to an instance of an object"

I tried looking at inspect element but it is difficult to tell is something has changed.

Do you have any ideas how to get to by this?

The entire reason I purchased this plugin was to solve this problem though I am sure it will be useful for other projects as well.

For now I am stuck here

Thank you,

Matt

Hi Quickregister,

Try Command

x:(//div[@class=rc-image-tile-target])[#workingnumber]

Hi Dan,

I purchased your Exbrowser plugin specifically to solve the image Recaptcha from Google.

I have thoroughly looked and all your videos.
I have also thoroughly reviewed the 40 minute captcha video.

I downloaded your sample code from the forum.

When I run your code with my 2captcha credentials the alert will give
me an occasional correct answer which is great.

However, the code fails when it comes to clicking the images. It stops at 
x:(//div[@id=rc-imageselect-target]/div/div[@class=rc-image-tile-target])[#workingnumber]

The error I get is " Object not set to an instance of an object"

I tried looking at inspect element but it is difficult to tell is something has changed.

Do you have any ideas how to get to by this?

The entire reason I purchased this plugin was to solve this problem though I am sure it will be useful for other projects as well.
For now I am stuck here

Thank you,

Matt

• Like 1

Is there a tutorial on how to load extensions?

I tried it like this below but it didnt work.

set(#test,$plugin function("ExBrowser.dll", "$ExBrowser Load Browser Extension", "C:\\Users\\KREATUS\\Desktop\\extension\\extension_0_98_84.crx"),"Global")

Is there a command to prevent flash in browsers or somehow disable video before page loads?

Navigate command seems to be active all the time until the page is fully loaded, so removing video after that is kind of late...

Edit: I've hidden the video by using JavaScript.

It would be really nice if you would give is control over waiting for the page to load (if selenium allows that, don't remember), instead of "navigate" command doing that for us.

Is there a tutorial on how to load extensions?

I tried it like this below but it didnt work.

set(#test,$plugin function("ExBrowser.dll", "$ExBrowser Load Browser Extension", "C:\\Users\\KREATUS\\Desktop\\extension\\extension_0_98_84.crx"),"Global")

Hello.

It's an option for the launch command.

plugin command("ExBrowser.dll", "ExBrowser Launcher", "Chrome", "", $plugin function("ExBrowser.dll", "$ExBrowser Load Browser Extension", "C:\\Users\\KREATUS\\Desktop\\extension\\extension_0_98_84.crx"))

Why would you put that into a SET command? 

Dan

Is there a command to prevent flash in browsers or somehow disable video before page loads?

Navigate command seems to be active all the time until the page is fully loaded, so removing video after that is kind of late...

Edit: I've hidden the video by using JavaScript.

It would be really nice if you would give is control over waiting for the page to load (if selenium allows that, don't remember), instead of "navigate" command doing that for us.

Please remember, the plugin or selenium doesn't change the behavior of chrome and firefox!

If you can do it natively with Chrome or firefox, we might be able to automate it.

So please tell me how you would archive this with just chrome or ff and I can look into adding it as a command.

PS: I can also wrap a JS command into a ExBrowser command.

Kindest regards

Dan

I'm in the office today for a couple of hours. But will fly to Las Vegas tomorrow for another week.

Afterweeks you guys have my full attention again :-)

All available tutorials are available at:

https://botfactory.helpdocs.com

All products are managed via the license server.

If you need support ONLY use:

support(ad)bot-factory.com

Please post generic coding questions in the forum. Support is only for issues where a command is not working correctly. NOT for coding related challenges. 

Could anyone help me disable the firefox first run page?

When I luanch firefox using Exbrowser it always load the first run page, quite annoying!

I tried firefox version 42 and 43, both of them load the first run page when firefox is launched.

The older verions show a blank page and I like it, but the Ebrowser function $Exbrowser browser alive doesn't work and always get false value.

BTW, can I launch a portable firefox which is located somewhere else?

Thanks very much!

post-10022-0-32325100-1452417758_thumb.jpg

Gutted I did not get the communications plugin, any idea when other functions from that will be released? Or can I buy old PRO plugin version?

Also before I get the exBrowser Plugin, can I confirm works on both UB5 and UB4?

OK just purchased :)

Still gutted I did not buy communications plugin, I almost did, but did not need at the time :/

Seems everyone else has this exbrowser already... will play over weekend :)

Will swap some code with my website scraper and see if gets me better results just from switching the browser commands!

Love the fact you have managed to autoupdate and activate plugins, this is a great feature for other plugin developers :)

Kudos to you 3 for keeping this project alive!

Will have to learn how to build ubot plugins one day!

OMG! Why have I not been using this?

How many sites block standard Ubot (Chrome) browser!!!! - May do a full test with few hundred thousand test and post here!

My website scraper was using ubot browser and not actually getting any data... just made some test code to test individual websites and first example I used that had no result from ubot worked fine in PhantomJS....

Will there be any issues on client machines using the PhantomJS browser?

Also I will install the PhantomJS.exe before my software is launched... and my clients need Admin rights to use my software anyway... But are there any known issues before I launch an update on my tools?

Loving it already.... This is an essential plugin...

Here is the simple code if anyone wanted to test themselves... :0

ui text box("URL", #var_url)
ui drop down("Method", "PhantomJS,Ubot Chrome", #var_method)
if($comparison(#var_method, "=", "PhantomJS")) {
    then {
        plugin command("ExBrowser.dll", "ExBrowser Launcher", "PhantomJS", $nothing, $nothing)
        plugin command("ExBrowser.dll", "ExBrowser Navigate", #var_url)
        set(#var_docText, $plugin function("ExBrowser.dll", "$ExBrowser Document Text"), "Global")
    }
    else if($comparison(#var_method, "=", "Ubot Chrome")) {
        clear cookies
        set user agent("Chrome")
        navigate(#var_url, "Don\'t Wait")
        wait for browser event("Everything Loaded", 120)
        set(#var_docText, $document text, "Global")
    }
    else {
    }
}
load html(#var_docText)
stop script

OK may need a little help multithreading...

I have already have working multithread code, just swapping over the code that sets my document text variable...

loop(1) {
    comment("PHANTOM JS BROWSER")
    plugin command("ExBrowser.dll", "ExBrowser Launcher", "PhantomJS", "", "")
    set(#documentText, $plugin function("ExBrowser.dll", "$ExBrowser Document Text"), "Local")
    plugin command("ExBrowser.dll", "ExBrowser Close")
}

But it is seeming that when I am multithreading the '$ExBrowser Document Text' function is grabbing value from whatever the last thread is, not from current thread....

Have I missed something? Or something in wrong place?

it is all run in a define using SmartThreads... and I call the cleanup before multithreading... watched the videos and not sure whats wrong :(

OK may need a little help multithreading...

I have already have working multithread code, just swapping over the code that sets my document text variable...

loop(1) {
    comment("PHANTOM JS BROWSER")
    plugin command("ExBrowser.dll", "ExBrowser Launcher", "PhantomJS", "", "")
    set(#documentText, $plugin function("ExBrowser.dll", "$ExBrowser Document Text"), "Local")
    plugin command("ExBrowser.dll", "ExBrowser Close")
}

But it is seeming that when I am multithreading the '$ExBrowser Document Text' function is grabbing value from whatever the last thread is, not from current thread....

Have I missed something? Or something in wrong place?

it is all run in a define using SmartThreads... and I call the cleanup before multithreading... watched the videos and not sure whats wrong :(

Yay seem to have figured out my problem :)

I was doing above code twice in my thread.... and did not work

So fixed by launching only at beginning of thread, and closing once at end of thread... and a few nav commands in between :)

Thought would share incase others have similar issue :D