UBot Underground

[Sell] Exbrowser Now On Sale

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

EXB Update V1.3.1.2   Updated Chromedriver to support newer Chrome Versions   Fixes a bug which caused ExecuteScript to fail when Object.prototype is modified. Fixes a bug that interferes with handlin

Would it be mean to ask people if they want to pay more, in case they ask for a discount?    People are probably not doing that in their local supermarket. But online, this is a very common behavior

No guys... You know I'm here for you since many years.  First of all I have to appologize for all the back and forth communication. I try to sort all of this out. My misstake was to announce stuff and

Posted Images

Hi.

I have a solution for you guys:

http://screencast.com/t/PsH75Ofz

I should also be able to support firefox proxy authentication with that approach. 

Give me a couple more days to finish and test everything.

Kindest regards

Dan

Firefox Proxy Authentication Dialog can be automated now as well.

Next Version will contain updated Selenium Engine (2.501) as well as updated Chromedriver 221.

Will probably ship the beta later today.

Cheers

Dan

ExBrowser V1.1.7.1

Selenium Update to 2.50.1 (More Bugfixes and Browser Support)
Chromedriver 2.21(Bugfixes and Support for newer Browsers)

Small Bugfix in Cleanup Routine

New Commands:
Send Arrow Keys to Element (Hope it works TJ  :P)

Experimental Support:
Automatically enter Proxy Credentials for Firefox Browser
New Command to choose file in Open File Dialog Windows (Wordpress File Upload)

Those two commands require two additional DLLs (AutoIT). At the moment that's the only way to automate that stuff.
The downside is, you can't hide the browser and you can't (shouldn't) do anything else on the PC while the bot is active!
I'll record a tutorial in the next couple of days!

Check your inbox during the next hours for the Update Email

Cheers

Dan

Update V1.1.7.2

Small Bugfix from V1.1.7.1 release

You can always download the latest version from the license server. 

Just login there with your email and password. 

You can also reset your PW there.

If you get an error like MD5 error when you launch Ubot Studio with the plugin, check if you have the latest version installed.

​If in doubt, update!

Guys,

whenever you run into an issue with the plugin, please do the following steps:

1. Read the forum and check for new and updated informations.

2. Check the email inbox of the account you used to purchase the plugin. 

3. Login to the license server, download and install the latest version.

If you still run into issues after you did all that, you can open a support ticket.

Dan

Got a couple questions

1) Is it possible to change the name of the extension that exBrowser uses in chrome, javascript can be used to detect all plugins that a browser is using.

2) Any thoughts on how to save server side cookies in chrome, for example saving cookies required to log into facebook.com

Edited by Dman

Got a couple questions

1) Is it possible to change the name of the extension that exBrowser uses in chrome, javascript can be used to detect all plugins that a browser is using.

2) Any thoughts on how to save server side cookies in chrome, for example saving cookies required to log into facebook.com

Hello.

When you load an extension into Chrome, how would you change it's name? Is that something that you can configure somewhere or can that be changed in the extension file?

I have no idea how that works, so if you tell me what needs to be done, I can check if it's possible to automate that.

2. There are no server side cookies. Cookies are stored in the browser locally. ExBrowser has a command to load and save cookies into a file. Did you test that?

Dan

It looks like I need to get better explaining some important things...
Because some people still don't understand me...

So I'll repeat it:

Support: support(ad)bot-factory.com

NO other email, NO forum post, NO forum PM please!

Watch ALL the tutorials:

https://botfactory.helpdocs.com

Do NOT ask anything that is covered in the tutorials please.
I know exactly when you didn't watch them  :angry: 

If you run into ANY strange error (like MD5) ALWAYS update to the latest version first before contacting me!
You can download the latest version via ZAXAA or vie the license server.

Thanks a lot for your understanding.

Dan

Hello.

When you load an extension into Chrome, how would you change it's name? Is that something that you can configure somewhere or can that be changed in the extension file?

I have no idea how that works, so if you tell me what needs to be done, I can check if it's possible to automate that.

2. There are no server side cookies. Cookies are stored in the browser locally. ExBrowser has a command to load and save cookies into a file. Did you test that?

Dan

Hey Dan,

When exBrowser loads up it looks like it enables an extension called "Chrome Automation Extension" the name is usually stored in the manifest file of the extension. I am guessing when exBrowser launches it loads the extension via the DLL, dont really know how dll's work but the name change would definitely help.

When using the chrome Browser and then saving/loading Facebook cookies it doesn't save the server session (from what I have been told), this works fine in the firefox browser using exBrowser but not using chrome.

Any insight on the cookie issue would be an excellent help.

Hey Dan,

When exBrowser loads up it looks like it enables an extension called "Chrome Automation Extension" the name is usually stored in the manifest file of the extension. I am guessing when exBrowser launches it loads the extension via the DLL, dont really know how dll's work but the name change would definitely help.

When using the chrome Browser and then saving/loading Facebook cookies it doesn't save the server session (from what I have been told), this works fine in the firefox browser using exBrowser but not using chrome.

Any insight on the cookie issue would be an excellent help.

Hi.

I don't think it's possible. The plugin for chrome is loaded automatically via Chromedriver. Nothing I can change here. 

And the Firefox extension file doesn't show a name in the manifest file. 

So I have no idea how to change the name.

Question: What's the URL of a site where the name is a problem?

There is no difference in terms of cookie handling between chrome and firefox. At least not from the plugins point of view. 

Selenium provides one load and one save command for cookies. That's it. ExBrowser uses the same command for both browsers. There's no difference. 

So nothing I can change here either :-(

You have two options:

1. Use FF

2. Always login to Facebook first. Or don't close the browser. 

Dan

Hi Dan,

Does ExBrowser launch with a clean cache / cookies?  The code that I'm running posts to 1 account, closes the browser, then re-launches for the next account.  Was curious if I needed to run "Clear Cookies" or if it just starts clean?

Many thanks!

Respectfully,

LJ

Hi Dan,

Does ExBrowser launch with a clean cache / cookies?  The code that I'm running posts to 1 account, closes the browser, then re-launches for the next account.  Was curious if I needed to run "Clear Cookies" or if it just starts clean?

Many thanks!

Respectfully,

LJ

It loads a clean profile every time you launch a new browser. No need to clear anything.

Dan

It loads a clean profile every time you launch a new browser. No need to clear anything.

Dan

When you use chrome is it possible to load a profile thats "live" already this could fix our cookie issue.

Anyone know how to deal with the dialog box in the corner here?  Since it's not a run of the mill dialog box it's confusing me.

Thanks for your patience, I'm literally at 99.99% done with this bot and I can finally see the light at the end of the tunnel (and it's not a train).

Please see attachment

Thank you soooo much!

Peace,

LJ

post-27387-0-73449100-1454993823_thumb.png

Anyone know how to deal with the dialog box in the corner here?  Since it's not a run of the mill dialog box it's confusing me.

Thanks for your patience, I'm literally at 99.99% done with this bot and I can finally see the light at the end of the tunnel (and it's not a train).

Please see attachment

Thank you soooo much!

Peace,

LJ

Hello.

Depends a bit on how that popup is created. 

There are multiple ways to deal with that.

First I would try:

plugin command("ExBrowser.dll", "ExBrowser Confirm Dialog")

Some popups are actual HTML windows. So you can check if you can address those buttons directly.

Another way would be to disable that in your chrome settings:

https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/3220216?hl=en

That probably can be automated as well.

Might also be worth to check if there is a plugin to disable it.

If you are not able to solve the problem with those ideas, send me a support ticket with some more details about where this popup appears exactly.

Cheers

Dan

Thanks Dan!  Done, here's the code for anyone who comes by at a later date:

plugin command("ExBrowser.dll", "ExBrowser Navigate", "chrome://settings/content")
    plugin command("ExBrowser.dll", "ExBrowser Click", "x://*[@id=\"notifications-section\"]/div/div[3]/label/input")
    plugin command("ExBrowser.dll", "ExBrowser Click", "x://*[@id=\"content-settings-overlay-confirm\"]")
    pause script

Peace,

LJ

Dan, It looks like exbrowser cant communicate with chrome dialog window.

Try this sample code:

plugin command("ExBrowser.dll", "ExBrowser Launcher", "Chrome", "", "")
plugin command("ExBrowser.dll", "ExBrowser Navigate", "http://www.w3schools.com/jsref/tryit.asp?filename=tryjsref_print")
plugin command("ExBrowser.dll", "ExBrowser Click", "<onclick=\"myFunction()\">")
wait(1)
plugin command("ExBrowser.dll", "ExBrowser Click", "<class=\"cancel\">")

I want to click the cancel on the new tab/window but it doesnt work.

Dan, It looks like exbrowser cant communicate with chrome dialog window.

Try this sample code:

plugin command("ExBrowser.dll", "ExBrowser Launcher", "Chrome", "", "")
plugin command("ExBrowser.dll", "ExBrowser Navigate", "http://www.w3schools.com/jsref/tryit.asp?filename=tryjsref_print")
plugin command("ExBrowser.dll", "ExBrowser Click", "<onclick=\"myFunction()\">")
wait(1)
plugin command("ExBrowser.dll", "ExBrowser Click", "<class=\"cancel\">")

I want to click the cancel on the new tab/window but it doesnt work.

Nevermind this. I got it. I need to add focus new window command to refocus on new tab.

• Like 1

Guys,

if there is anything you are missing, please let me know. 

I want to make this plugin as good as I can for you guys.

So if we need additional commands, I'll try to add them if technically possible.

If we need more or better tutorials please let me know as well. 

You can always contact me: support(ad)bot-factory.com

Dan

Hi,

I'm getting the MD5 Error and I can't even open up ubot studios cause it closes ubot when I hit cancel on the exbrowser plugin, I've reset my license and I still can't login. 

What to do?

Hi,

I'm getting the MD5 Error and I can't even open up ubot studios cause it closes ubot when I hit cancel on the exbrowser plugin, I've reset my license and I still can't login. 

What to do?

http://network.ubotstudio.com/forum/index.php/topic/18041-sell-exbrowser-now-on-sale/?p=118626

Dan