UBot Underground

[Sell] Exbrowser Now On Sale

Support via chat widget in bottom right corner on https://exbrowser.net 

Forum%20Sales%20Image.jpg

Thank you for being part of the Exbrowser community!  

As you may have heard, we (TJ and Phil) just purchased the Exbrowser business from Dan.  We are active Ubot and Exbrowser developers who wanted to make sure this great tool continues to be available to everyone for years to come.  Our goal is to expand the community, support everyone with training, and provide a marketplace to sell your compiled bots.  

One thing we are excited  to announce is that the Community License of Exbrowser will now be free!  
We hope that this will give more people the opportunity to learn and discover what a great tool Exbrowser is.
This version can be used directly inside ubot studio only, and wont work in compiled bots.

If you are interested in the ability to compile and sell bots using Exbrowser, you can now get the Professional License for only $20/month USD for 2 pc installs/activations such as desktop and laptop.  You can also get yearly subscription to to save $20.  This also includes support and some of TJs awesome training videos!

If you currently have an existing subscription, we will continue to honor it until it expires.  To continue using Exbrowser after that date, you will need to register for either the Community License (free) or the Professional License ($20/month) on https://exbrowser.net

Exbrowser - If you compiled a bot using a Professional license, that compiled bot is active forever, even if you cancel your subscription, or exbrowser license at any time after compiling.

Immediate Live Support can now be done through the chat widget on https://exbrowser.net or on our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/Botshop you can also email us at info@botshop.us

We'd love your help building the Ubot and Exbrowser community.  

Follow our Private Botshop Facebook group for updates and latest news, etc....
https://www.facebook.com/groups/507580867145326

- TJ and Phil

Thank you guys for trusting us with your business.

We look forward to working with you! (See you inside!)

Sincerely,

TJ ( BOTGURU ) Gaushas & Phil Portman

Youtube
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9IoKUazlbSbGEVUqd3SCfQ

Facebook ExBrowser Group (For Discussions)

https://www.facebook.com/groups/507580867145326

Facebook Bot-Factory Page

https://www.facebook.com/Botshop

I'm always here to help, but those videos will at least help to get rid of 90% of all problems that you might face. 

So if you didn't watch them yet, I kindly ask you to do so.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

EXB Update V1.3.1.2   Updated Chromedriver to support newer Chrome Versions   Fixes a bug which caused ExecuteScript to fail when Object.prototype is modified. Fixes a bug that interferes with handlin

Would it be mean to ask people if they want to pay more, in case they ask for a discount?    People are probably not doing that in their local supermarket. But online, this is a very common behavior

No guys... You know I'm here for you since many years.  First of all I have to appologize for all the back and forth communication. I try to sort all of this out. My misstake was to announce stuff and

Posted Images

Just a heads up guys - After you purchase your license will be created manually, not sure if we can automate this at a later stage

but for now we appreciate your patience because we know you are excited to jump in and start using the new browsers and functions!

Dan will follow up with each one of you and will deliver the license you'll need to activate the plugin on your computers.

We will also have videos and sample files for you guys to go off of and learn from but if you're using the internal browser in Ubot Studio

already it's going to be very easy for you to master using this plugin in a very short amount of time.

Again, we appreciate your trust and support and look forward to working with you!

Just picked this up!! Sooooo excited :)

How many PC's can I run this on?

Thanks for bringing this back to life.

CD

--EDIT
Up to 3 PC's coool!!!

There is a video after purchase with instructions so don't start closing windows

its true very good one i just wish they released some sort of tool which can identify elements in HTML so we can click normally on elements on the page in Ubot you have that small little Identifier this plugin doesn't have that and if anyone knows a way to identify elements by clicking on them  fastly i would be grateful if anyone can help us!

Is there like a tool which can simply identify elements by clicking on them and then just Copy/Paste that into Exbrowser "Click" Element??

If anyone has a way to do this please PM me or let us know here in the Thread!

EDIT: That Being Said this plugin is awesome i recommend it to anyone Chris, Dan and TJ are true professionals and i admire their work and support they give out to people,Exbrowser is a must have its just that dummies like me are used to Ubot Identifier and i don't know how to tag the elements in this plugin so this is my bad not theirs!

Again if anyone can help please do! 

• Like 1

its true very good one i just wish they released some sort of tool which can identify elements in HTML so we can click normally on elements on the page in Ubot you have that small little Identifier this plugin doesn't have that and if anyone knows a way to identify elements by clicking on them  fastly i would be grateful if anyone can help us!

Is there like a tool which can simply identify elements by clicking on them and then just Copy/Paste that into Exbrowser "Click" Element??

EDIT: That Being Said this plugin is awesome i recommend it to anyone Chris, Dan and TJ are true professionals and i admire their work and support they give out to people,Exbrowser is a must have its just that dummies like me are used to Ubot Identifier and i don't know how to tag the elements in this plugin so this is my bad not theirs!

What i do is use the ubot element select of change attribute command and then paste the element to exbrowser commands.

It worked most of the time.

Someone created a nice Xpath Builder :-)

http://www.bot-factory.com/downloads/xpath-builder-pro/

But you can also copy the element code from ubot over. That's also supported. I prefer Xpath because it's more flexible.

I normally use the google chrome element browser to look at that page source and identify the correct objects. 

If helpful I can record a video during the next days to show you how that works exactly.

Dan

• Like 1

UPDATE : this plugin now can uploaded in v4 smoothly (thanks to Dan)

If you have not bought this plugin because of the price ... well ... the one thing i can say is that you buy their awesome customer support that you won't get on previous version of this plugin

Go get this plugin now and upgrade your bots to the new level

If you need help, please contact us via the helpdesk:
ExBrowser(AD)bot-factory.com  // This is the preferred address
support(AD)bot-factory.com  // Also works, but might take a bit longer because only I have access.

Dan

I am a old owner of the communications plugin, I would like to know if this one can start the browser minimized and if threading is working well as when i tried with the old plugin most of the times it didnt open all the browsers i wanted in threads, most closed as soon as they opened.

btw am i allowed to have access to this update for free?

@runsoftware - I haven't run threads in the plugin just yet, so I'll let Dan or TJ hit on that issue.

But if you're a previous paid customer of the communications plugin then yes you are already

a buyer of this plugin. We sent out notifications to all previous paid buyers so you should have

already received an email from us.

If not send in a support ticket ExBrowser(AT)bot-factory.com

Threading works, but you have to add a pause (wait) in between creating of the different browsers.
Can be 3-4 seconds depending on your system.

The reason for  that is the ubot API container structure. For some odd reason, the container commands fail if there is another instance still loading. 

For most usecases it should be fine at the moment. We might come up with a smarter idea in the future though.

Dan

Update

Version 1.1.0.4 is now available

Changelog:

BugFix:
Document Source Function Optimized
Loading of local html files working again

Update:
Updated Chrome Driver
Plugin will now validate support files and update them if necessary. To ensure everyone is using the correct version.
Plugin Size reduced (1.3MB down)

New Features:
Javascript Function. In addition to the javascript command we now have a javascript function, that can return data to ubot.

Roadmap (V1.1.0.5):
1) Load Browser Plugins / Extensions (FF / Chrome)
2) New Browser Launcher to improve and "fix" Multithreading
3) Hide browser completely (FF / Chrome)

All customers should have received an email to their registered email address.
If you didn't get that email, please contact our helpdesk at:
ExBrowser(AD)bot-factory.com

any example how we can benefit using javascript with exbrowser plugin ?

Hello James,

I can not show you how to benefit from it :-) That highly depends on your requirements and what you try to archive. 

But I can certainly show you how to use it:

Example1:

plugin command("ExBrowser.dll""ExBrowser Container""Chrome""""") {

plugin command("ExBrowser.dll""ExBrowser Navigate""www.google.com")

plugin command("ExBrowser.dll""ExBrowser Run Javascript""var req = new XMLHttpRequest();

req.open(\'GET\', document.location, false);

req.send(null);

var headers = req.getAllResponseHeaders().toLowerCase();

alert(headers);")

wait(3)

plugin command("ExBrowser.dll""ExBrowser Close")

}

Example2 with the new return feature:

plugin command("ExBrowser.dll""ExBrowser Container""Chrome""""") {

plugin command("ExBrowser.dll""ExBrowser Navigate""www.google.com")

set(#tmp,$plugin function("ExBrowser.dll""$ExBrowser Run Javascript""var req = new XMLHttpRequest();

req.open(\'GET\', document.location, false);

req.send(null);

var headers = req.getAllResponseHeaders().toLowerCase();

return headers;"),"Global")

wait(3)

plugin command("ExBrowser.dll""ExBrowser Close")

}

Hope that helps?

Dan

• Like 2