UBot Underground

[Sell] Exbrowser Now On Sale

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

EXB Update V1.3.1.2   Updated Chromedriver to support newer Chrome Versions   Fixes a bug which caused ExecuteScript to fail when Object.prototype is modified. Fixes a bug that interferes with handlin

Would it be mean to ask people if they want to pay more, in case they ask for a discount?    People are probably not doing that in their local supermarket. But online, this is a very common behavior

No guys... You know I'm here for you since many years.  First of all I have to appologize for all the back and forth communication. I try to sort all of this out. My misstake was to announce stuff and

Posted Images

Unfortunately, that command doesnt work on that popup..

Kreatus, try this, it works for me, had the same issue:

plugin command("ExBrowser.dll", "ExBrowser Navigate", "chrome://settings/content")
plugin command("ExBrowser.dll", "ExBrowser Click", "x://*[@id=\"notifications-section\"]/div/div[3]/label/input")
plugin command("ExBrowser.dll", "ExBrowser Click", "x://*[@id=\"content-settings-overlay-confirm\"]")
plugin command("ExBrowser.dll", "ExBrowser Navigate", "http://www.facebook.com")

Peace,

LJ

Kreatus, try this, it works for me, had the same issue:

plugin command("ExBrowser.dll", "ExBrowser Navigate", "chrome://settings/content")
plugin command("ExBrowser.dll", "ExBrowser Click", "x://*[@id=\"notifications-section\"]/div/div[3]/label/input")
plugin command("ExBrowser.dll", "ExBrowser Click", "x://*[@id=\"content-settings-overlay-confirm\"]")
plugin command("ExBrowser.dll", "ExBrowser Navigate", "http://www.facebook.com")

Peace,

LJ

Thanks LJ.

Dan send me a better way to disable popups.

plugin command("ExBrowser.dll", "ExBrowser Launcher", "Chrome", "", $plugin function("ExBrowser.dll", "$ExBrowser Generic Chrome Parameter", "--disable-notifications"))

@Dan

ExBrowser, does it have anything to do with uBOT's browser.exe? Or to rephrase the question, does ExBrowser plugin solve Browser.exe stuck issues?

I've been experiencing lots of problems with uBOT (browser.exe) and have tried many ways to make it work continuously. I didn't have success to accomplish more than 9 hours of work...

How can I save and load youtube cookies when using chrome.

I've searched through this whole thread and couldn't find it..

ExBrowser Save Cookies and Exbrowser Load Cookies are the commands to save and load cookies.

If it works depends on the website and unfortunately there is nothing we can do about that.

There are techniques to prevent moving cookies from one session to the other. And sometimes cookies are not the only thing that is used by some websites to manage sessions. 

So the commands work perfectly fine. The save and load the cookies, but if it works for a particular site highly depends on how the site is coded.

But if it doesn't work, 99% of the time you can just login to the site again. It might take a bit longer yes, but if you can't reuse the cookies, this is the best approach.

Dan

@Dan

ExBrowser, does it have anything to do with uBOT's browser.exe? Or to rephrase the question, does ExBrowser plugin solve Browser.exe stuck issues?

I've been experiencing lots of problems with uBOT (browser.exe) and have tried many ways to make it work continuously. I didn't have success to accomplish more than 9 hours of work...

Hello maBot,

thanks a lot for your question. I can't really compare it to the build in Ubot browser for couple of reasons. 

But a good starting point is the following video:

It will show you what ExBrowser is and what it can do.

It's a remote control for Firefox, Chrome and PhantomJS. So if there are things that you can't do with the build in ubot browser, but you can do them with your Chrome browser. 

Then ExBrowser is an option to automate those sites via Chrome or Firefox. 

But please keep in mind, ExBrowser is a remote control for FF and Chrome. We do not add features to those browsers or change their behavior. 

If the browser can do it, we can automate it. If the browser can't do it, we can't do it either.

But ExBrowser has nothing to do with Ubot's build in Browser.

But the build in browser is still used and running. For HTML UIs or if you use load html for example. 

Hope that helps, if you want to discuss more details: support(ad)bot-factory.com

Cheers

Dan

Thanks, Dan for detailed explanation. The plugin is very powerful itself. I will certainly consider getting ExBrowser for the future projects I have in plan.

Regards,

you have not yet upload 1.1.76 to zaxaa and the 1.1.75 already not work+

I'm not sure what you mean exactly. 

If you have any issues, please send a support ticket:  support(ad)bot-factory.com

And I'll help as fast as I can.

Dan

Cheers

Dan

Hey Dan,

Trying to add multiple param's

plugin command("ExBrowser.dll", "ExBrowser Launcher", "Chrome", "", "{$plugin function("ExBrowser.dll", "$ExBrowser Generic Chrome Parameter", "--user-data-dir=C:\\Users\\admin\\AppData\\Local\\Google\\Chrome\\User Data\\")}{$plugin function("ExBrowser.dll", "$ExBrowser Generic Chrome Parameter", "--disable-notifications")}")

Want to disable notifications and use a profile however the notifications does not seem to work. i also tried it by doing it all in one param but that failed as well

Hey Dan,

plugin command("ExBrowser.dll", "ExBrowser Launcher", "Chrome", "", "{$plugin function("ExBrowser.dll", "$ExBrowser Generic Chrome Parameter", "--user-data-dir=C:\\Users\\admin\\AppData\\Local\\Google\\Chrome\\User Data\\")}{$plugin function("ExBrowser.dll", "$ExBrowser Generic Chrome Parameter", "--disable-notifications")}")

Want to disable notifications and use a profile however the notifications does not seem to work. i also tried it by doing it all in one param but that failed as well

For support please send a support ticket to: support(ad)bot-factory.com

Then we can troubleshoot it 1:1. And as soon as we have a solution that might help everyone, I will post it in the FAQ and the forum.

Dan

Hey Dan,

Ok, I tried this real quick. And it seems to work fine for me. So if you run into an issue here, please send me some more details about what exactly is not working for you here.

Kindest regards

Dan

Update V1.1.7.7

Type Text and Type Text Delay will select Active Element if no Element is specified

Send Special Key now Supports Shift+Tab

Load Cookies Bugfix (Mainly Phantom)

Change File Upload Property Names changed to make it easier to use

FF Proxy Authentication Form Fill (AutoIt) Optimized and Fixed

Small Bugfix for Scrape List Commands (iFrame / Frame Logic Optimized)

Old Versions will AutoUpdate.

You can download it as well from Zaxaa and the License Server.

Existing Customer will find a direct download link in thei Email Inbox very soon.

Questions or Help? => support(ad)bot-factory.com

PS: Older Versions are always available in your Zaxaa Account.

Let me know .New google recaptcha is solved correct still. Did you check it last days ?

Hi.

It always depends on your coding :-)

The plugin has no command to solve the captchas directly.

There are commands to extract images, and commands to enter data. 

But you have to code the logic to solve the captcha on your own.

ExBrowser provides all the tools you need, but you still have to apply them on your own.

There are some code examples here in the forum how to solve the captcha. And Nick has a nice source code that is able to solve them as well.

But if google changes something, you have to adjust and modify your code. But there is no need to update the ExBrowser commands or functions. 

The captcha is still a graphic you can extract and you still have to click something. And for everything there are commands who can do that.

You just have to put it together in the correct order.

In the end it's still coding :-)

Cheers

Dan

Update V1.1.7.7

Type Text and Type Text Delay will select Active Element if no Element is specified

Send Special Key now Supports Shift+Tab
Load Cookies Bugfix (Mainly Phantom)
Change File Upload Property Names changed to make it easier to use
FF Proxy Authentication Form Fill (AutoIt) Optimized and Fixed
Small Bugfix for Scrape List Commands (iFrame / Frame Logic Optimized)

Old Versions will AutoUpdate.
You can download it as well from Zaxaa and the License Server.
Existing Customer will find a direct download link in thei Email Inbox very soon.

Questions or Help? => support(ad)bot-factory.com

PS: Older Versions are always available in your Zaxaa Account.

Dan,

Would it be possible to add Tab and Enter to the "Exbrowser SendKeys to Browser Window" command or is there already a way to do this?  I'm stuck on a button that one of the social media companies is making nearly impossible to click yet if I hit Tab and then Enter on my keyboard I can get around the issue.

Many thanks!

Peace,

LJ

Dan,

Would it be possible to add Tab and Enter to the "Exbrowser SendKeys to Browser Window" command or is there already a way to do this?  I'm stuck on a button that one of the social media companies is making nearly impossible to click yet if I hit Tab and then Enter on my keyboard I can get around the issue.

Many thanks!

Peace,

LJ

Already in there:

plugin command("ExBrowser.dll", "ExBrowser Send Special Key", "//body", "Tab")

plugin command("ExBrowser.dll", "ExBrowser Send Special Key", "//body", "Enter")

Dan

I would like change language for English

BUt I noticed that in my chrome I can only Enlish(United States) - But I got bug , cuz variable is not good format

So I tried others. Not working

If your language is English you should see I'm not robbot in italiano. But it is not working

Even I use HMA the same, even I use Proxy the same. Language i can't change

plugin command("ExBrowser.dll", "ExBrowser CleanUp")
plugin command("ExBrowser.dll", "ExBrowser Launcher", "Chrome", "", $plugin function("ExBrowser.dll", "$ExBrowser Set Browser Language", "Italiano"))
plugin command("ExBrowser.dll", "ExBrowser Navigate", "https://www.google.com/recaptcha/api2/demo")

I would like change language for English

BUt I noticed that in my chrome I can only Enlish(United States) - But I got bug , cuz variable is not good format

So I tried others. Not working

If your language is English you should see I'm not robbot in italiano. But it is not working

Even I use HMA the same, even I use Proxy the same. Language i can't change

plugin command("ExBrowser.dll", "ExBrowser CleanUp")

plugin command("ExBrowser.dll", "ExBrowser Launcher", "Chrome", "", $plugin function("ExBrowser.dll", "$ExBrowser Set Browser Language", "Italiano"))

plugin command("ExBrowser.dll", "ExBrowser Navigate", "https://www.google.com/recaptcha/api2/demo")

This command is using the --lang= option of chrome.exe.

So you have to find out the correct parameter for your language.

Try to launch chrome manually (via cmd.exe) with the correct --lang option so that it starts in your desired language. 

Then use the same parameter in Chrome.

I don't know what the correct value is for all the languages, but you probably can find that via google in the chrome documentation somewhere.

Dan

• Like 1