UBot Underground

[Sell] Exbrowser Now On Sale

Hey Dan, Is it possible to add this command to mimic "close tabs to the right" on chrome?

http://screencast.com/t/5CAEZ3ZGJX

Only if there is a keyboard shortcut for it. I did a quick google search and it looks like there is no keyboard shortcut available for that command.

Dan

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

EXB Update V1.3.1.2   Updated Chromedriver to support newer Chrome Versions   Fixes a bug which caused ExecuteScript to fail when Object.prototype is modified. Fixes a bug that interferes with handlin

Would it be mean to ask people if they want to pay more, in case they ask for a discount?    People are probably not doing that in their local supermarket. But online, this is a very common behavior

No guys... You know I'm here for you since many years.  First of all I have to appologize for all the back and forth communication. I try to sort all of this out. My misstake was to announce stuff and

Posted Images

Hey Dan, a couple of questions for you on exbrowser and please forgive me for my ignorance.

First, is it possible to run multiple browsers, each with their own cookies to permit me to log into the same site with different credentials at the same time? (Same browser software.)

Second, is it possible to run the browsers hidden?

Thanks,

Frank

Hey Dan, a couple of questions for you on exbrowser and please forgive me for my ignorance.

First, is it possible to run multiple browsers, each with their own cookies to permit me to log into the same site with different credentials at the same time? (Same browser software.)

Second, is it possible to run the browsers hidden?

Thanks,

Frank

Hello Frank,

1. In theorie yes. But it depends on the website. If it's possible to reuse the cookies from another session. one some sites it works on other site's it doesn't. 

No one can say upfront. That's something you have to test.

But honestly, it's not a big deal to login multiple times.

2. If you want a completely hidden browser, you should use PhantomJS. For FF and Chrome we have a workaround, because those browser don't support that out of the box. 

But you will always see the browser window for a second before it's hidden. And depending on what you do and what the website does, there are certain scenarios where the browser might show up for a second.

But it all depends on what you do and what sites you work with. 

PS:  For just $7 you can test it for 7 days.

Kindest regards

Dan

Hello Frank,

1. In theorie yes. But it depends on the website. If it's possible to reuse the cookies from another session. one some sites it works on other site's it doesn't. 

No one can say upfront. That's something you have to test.

But honestly, it's not a big deal to login multiple times.

2. If you want a completely hidden browser, you should use PhantomJS. For FF and Chrome we have a workaround, because those browser don't support that out of the box. 

But you will always see the browser window for a second before it's hidden. And depending on what you do and what the website does, there are certain scenarios where the browser might show up for a second.

But it all depends on what you do and what sites you work with. 

PS:  For just $7 you can test it for 7 days.

Kindest regards

Dan

Hey Dan, maybe should have been more clear on point one. I need to be able to log into google multiple times with different accounts at the same time without one browser knowing who is longing in the other browser. And I may need to log in up to 10 times at the same time with 10 different logins.

Frank

Hey Dan, maybe should have been more clear on point one. I need to be able to log into google multiple times with different accounts at the same time without one browser knowing who is longing in the other browser. And I may need to log in up to 10 times at the same time with 10 different logins.

Frank

Hi.

Each browser is separate as long as you run them in different threads. They all use their own profile. 

So yes, you can do that.

But keep in mind, that your PC has to support 10 or more full blown browser instances in terms of memory and cpu of course. 

If you want to go into more details: support(ad)bot-factory.com

Dan

Ok, I'm not sure if I'm just missing something HUUUUGEE or if I actually have a problem here.  This is all i'd like to run.

plugin command("ExBrowser.dll", "ExBrowser CleanUp")
plugin command("ExBrowser.dll", "ExBrowser Launcher", "Firefox", "", "")
plugin command("ExBrowser.dll", "ExBrowser Navigate", "www.mp3clan.com")

This is the result.

http://i.imgur.com/nHU1jI5.png?1

First day really diving into this plugin (finally some free time!), and I get a show-stopper error trying to do one of the simplest functions... So have I lost a sizeable chunk of IQ points, am I experiencing a unique bug, or am I comlpetely not understanding the concept here (or otherwise)??  Free time...  diminishing!!!

/facepalm....

Well, as it turns out, while I find it handy to have a few different versions/mods of web browsers for various uses, it can apparntley cause some interestng issues with other software..  Exbrowser chose to use a backdated/portable version of firefox for various reasons, rather than the updated and normally installed version for whatever reason.  Might explain the out of range error.  Sleep might be a better idea lol...

Can you find regular expressions via doctext with this? If not any change you would add that parameter?

Hi.

ExBrowser has a function to return the html code of the page. And then you can use the ubot regex commands to extract the data.

Dan

• Like 1

i got a problem with my new bot

i set wait for dom ready  expires 15 seconds.

but it do not expire after 15 seconds, and not continue to next step, and do not show any error.

i got a problem with my new bot

i set wait for dom ready  expires 15 seconds.

but it do not expire after 15 seconds, and not continue to next step, and do not show any error.

For support send an email to: support(ad)bot-factory.com

Don't forget to include code to reproduce your error. Without Ubot Code, I can't process most support requests.

Thank you

Dan

ExBrowser Update V1.1.8.2

Changelog:

Screenshot Element will now remember screen size before screenshot and then change back to that size. For technical reason it's necessary to move to fullscreen before taking the screenshot.

If the browser is hidden, the screen will show for a second to take the screenshot and then it's hidden again.

Open new Tab fixed. The Control Key was still pressed afterwards, which caused issues with some other commands.

Updated Command Reference:

ExBrowser New Pricing

Ok.. I understand. You Guys don't like subscription pricing.  :rolleyes:

I received a lot of emails during the last couple of days from people who are interested in ExBrowser Plugin,

but didn't like the new $67 per Year price.

Ok.. So the Team and I decided to switch back the pricing...

But unfortunately we can't offer the Plugin for the old price anymore.

The plugin also comes with a 30 day refund period. No questions asked.

p1.jpg

I hope this makes it easier for everyone.

One time payment. Life long license. Free Updates and support.

30 Day Refund Period no Questions asked.

Is there a parameter on google chrome to quickly check the ip address of the browser?

plugin command("ExBrowser.dll", "ExBrowser Launcher", "Chrome", "", "")
plugin command("ExBrowser.dll", "ExBrowser Navigate", "https://api.ipify.org")
alert($plugin function("ExBrowser.dll", "$ExBrowser Scrape Element", "x://body"))

Or in a new Tab:

plugin command("ExBrowser.dll", "ExBrowser Navigate", "www.ebay.com")
plugin command("ExBrowser.dll", "ExBrowser Open New Browser Tab")
alert($plugin function("ExBrowser.dll", "$ExBrowser Scrape Element", "x://body"))
plugin command("ExBrowser.dll", "ExBrowser Close visible Browser Tab")
plugin command("ExBrowser.dll", "ExBrowser Switch to Window", "ebay")
plugin command("ExBrowser.dll", "ExBrowser Navigate", "www.google.com")

Cheers

Dan

Or in a new Tab:

plugin command("ExBrowser.dll", "ExBrowser Navigate", "www.ebay.com")
plugin command("ExBrowser.dll", "ExBrowser Open New Browser Tab")
plugin command("ExBrowser.dll", "ExBrowser Close visible Browser Tab")
plugin command("ExBrowser.dll", "ExBrowser Switch to Window", "ebay")
plugin command("ExBrowser.dll", "ExBrowser Navigate", "www.google.com")

Cheers

Dan

Thanks!

Dan, I noticed that exbrowser is a bit buggy switching tabs when multithreading. Sometimes the current tab isnt always in focus even i put focus on active tab command.

Thanks!

Dan, I noticed that exbrowser is a bit buggy switching tabs when multithreading. Sometimes the current tab isnt always in focus even i put focus on active tab command.

If you can send me a short scrip that reproduces the problem, I will take a look asap and fix it in the next release if possible.

support(ad)bot-factory.com

Thanks a lot for your support.

Regards

Dan

Why don´t You offer both lifetime and yearly Dan? I was happy with subs.

Because the license server I use at the moment has some technical limitations. I can only configure the one or the other at the moment.

Would have to change the whole logic and I don't want to open that box at the moment.

Thanks a lot for your understanding.

Kindest regards

Dan

Suggestion: Add a timeout seconds option on browser close command so it will automatically close when it reach the timeout seconds.

Sometimes some browsers get stuck when multi threading...

If the browser or driver is stuck, the close command is also not able to close them. Because to close the browser we need to communicate with it and send a close command.

It's not killing processes. 

But the browser should not get stuck. If you don't run into CPU and memory limitations. And you have some delay between launching new threads. 

Then it should work fine.

As I said, send me some example code that can reproduce the error and I'll take a look. Without code, I can't troubleshoot it.

Dan