UBot Underground

[Sell] Exbrowser Now On Sale

Short Update on the ExBrowser Future

I just want to give everyone a quick update on where we are with ExBrowser Plugin.

At the moment there are two main things I focus on:

1. Getting ready for Selenium 3.0. This is a big update for the underlying engine that powers exbrowser plugin.

It requires a couple of changes. But I'm already testing the Beta Versions.

2. Double checking and testing the Timeout Options.

In the last version I added a couple of new Timeout Options. And they are not working for everyone and in 

every scenario. And sometimes they are a bit confusing. I'm currently testing everything again. 
And I'm also checking the new selenium version to see if it provides more options.

I try to make this better with the next version, without breaking code for everyone.

Couple of other minor things that I have on the list:

Install free firefox / chrome version

Better chrome / firefox hidden Browser Mode

Additional Hotkeys

The next version will probably ship after Selenium 3.0 is final. At the moment I don't have 

a date for you. It's not yet clear when Selenium 3.0 will ship. 

I might release a beta version as soon as I've done the integration, so that you can use latest FF Versions if 

necessary.

If there is anything else you need, as always:

support(ad)bot-factory.com

PS: The ExBrowser purchase links are currently offline. I'm working on 

some changes on bot-factory.com

But will be online again within the next 2-3 days. 

Kindest regards

Dan

• Like 2
  • Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

EXB Update V1.3.1.2   Updated Chromedriver to support newer Chrome Versions   Fixes a bug which caused ExecuteScript to fail when Object.prototype is modified. Fixes a bug that interferes with handlin

Would it be mean to ask people if they want to pay more, in case they ask for a discount?    People are probably not doing that in their local supermarket. But online, this is a very common behavior

No guys... You know I'm here for you since many years.  First of all I have to appologize for all the back and forth communication. I try to sort all of this out. My misstake was to announce stuff and

Posted Images

Short Update on the ExBrowser Future

I just want to give everyone a quick update on where we are with ExBrowser Plugin.

At the moment there are two main things I focus on:

PS: The ExBrowser purchase links are currently offline. I'm working on 

some changes on bot-factory.com

But will be online again within the next 2-3 days. 

Kindest regards

Dan

Sweet :)

Are there any new bells and whistles with the new selenium engine update, or is it manly stability and efficiency ?

no doubt ill pop over to their site and have a quick browse anyway.

Cheers

CJ

Thanks for your continued updates to the plug in Dan , much appreciated. 

edit * for those new to the forum. 

This is the second release of this plugin, the first version was called the communication plugin and it had a few other features but no where near as extensive a function list as to what exbrowser does now.
Dan took over from the initial code of this plug in and has updated it well beyond recognition.. Point is I bought this expensive plugin twice and it was well worth it both times. More so the second time in fact.

Hi dan, any chance you guys add a "set referer" to the plugin?

Unfortunately there is no direct way to do that in one of the browsers.

But for Chrome there are a couple of plugins available to do that:

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/referer-control/hnkcfpcejkafcihlgbojoidoihckciin?hl=en

Probably there are also some for Firefox.

I'll add it to my list. Maybe there is a way to do it with Javascript as well.

Dan

Hi dan, any chance you guys add a "set referer" to the plugin?

I ran into a similar scenario not long ago, after many days of searching (and finding the same damn answers) it became apparent that it is not directly possible, 

however Dan is on to something by mentioning javascript as you can use the "pushState" command to achieve pretty much the same thing,

during my research i did stumble across this little gem allowing you to manipulate the necessary values but i a round-a-bout way ....

https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Web/API/History_API

and if that gets too complicated, then as suggested a plugin may be the route to take, 

but either way, .. tasty options :)

Hope that helps 

Cheers

CJ

I ran into a similar scenario not long ago, after many days of searching (and finding the same damn answers) it became apparent that it is not directly possible, 

however Dan is on to something by mentioning javascript as you can use the "pushState" command to achieve pretty much the same thing,

during my research i did stumble across this little gem allowing you to manipulate the necessary values but i a round-a-bout way ....

https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Web/API/History_API

and if that gets too complicated, then as suggested a plugin may be the route to take, 

but either way, .. tasty options :)

Hope that helps 

Cheers

CJ

thanks CJ

• 2 weeks later...

Timeout Options

I currently test and work on the different timeout options we have in ExBrowser plugin.

I would like to talk to one of the Expert Users here who is using those options heavily. 
Someone with Experience and who has some examples about what works and what doesn't at the moment.
If that's you: dan(ad)bot-factory.com

This is NOT for troubleshooting your issues if you don't know how to get it working!
I need to brainstorm with an Expert User to design the behavior for the next release!

Thanks in advance for your support!

Hi Dan, I found a problem with your ExBrowser Plugin. Please try to replicate the problem:

1. Please navigate to this URL: http://ttsreader.com/de/

2. Insert t the following text: "Guten Tag. Dies ist ein Test."

3. Press "Play"

You should notice that the voice will be a german one and it sounds natural (good quality).

Now the Problem: If you do the same 3 steps process above, with ubot controlled Chrome Browser (ExBrowser), then suddenly the voice sounds ugly. It is a whole different voice now (bad quality).

You can copy this code to replicate the problem:

plugin command("ExBrowser.dll", "ExBrowser Launcher", "Chrome", "", "")
plugin command("ExBrowser.dll", "ExBrowser Navigate", "http://ttsreader.com/de/")
plugin command("ExBrowser.dll", "ExBrowser Wait For Dom Ready", 60)
plugin command("ExBrowser.dll", "ExBrowser Change Dropdown", "x://select[contains(@id,\"select_language\")]", "Deutsch")
plugin command("ExBrowser.dll", "ExBrowser Type Text2", "x://textarea[contains(@id,\"text_box\")]", "Yes", "Guten Tag. Dies ist ein Test.", 10, 20)
plugin command("ExBrowser.dll", "ExBrowser Click", "x://div[contains(@id,\"speak_button\")]")

I believe the bad quality problem is caused by one of the many Chromium Commands that are activated/deactivated from ExBrowser Launcher.

Please help to find a proper fix or workaround.

Thanks PRO

Hi Dan, I found a problem with your ExBrowser Plugin. Please try to replicate the problem:

1. Please navigate to this URL: http://ttsreader.com/de/

2. Insert t the following text: "Guten Tag. Dies ist ein Test."

3. Press "Play"

You should notice that the voice will be a german one and it sounds natural (good quality).

Now the Problem: If you do the same 3 steps process above, with ubot controlled Chrome Browser (ExBrowser), then suddenly the voice sounds ugly. It is a whole different voice now (bad quality).

You can copy this code to replicate the problem:

plugin command("ExBrowser.dll", "ExBrowser Launcher", "Chrome", "", "")
plugin command("ExBrowser.dll", "ExBrowser Navigate", "http://ttsreader.com/de/")
plugin command("ExBrowser.dll", "ExBrowser Change Dropdown", "x://select[contains(@id,\"select_language\")]", "Deutsch")
plugin command("ExBrowser.dll", "ExBrowser Type Text2", "x://textarea[contains(@id,\"text_box\")]", "Yes", "Guten Tag. Dies ist ein Test.", 10, 20)
plugin command("ExBrowser.dll", "ExBrowser Click", "x://div[contains(@id,\"speak_button\")]")

I believe the bad quality problem is caused by one of the many Chromium Commands that are activated/deactivated from ExBrowser Launcher.

Please help to find a proper fix or workaround.

Thanks PRO

For support please open a support ticket at:

www.bot-factory.com

Thank you

Dan

Please give support here. I have an account @ www.bot-factory.com but my login does not work.

If I click on "forget password" it also does not work.

At licensing.bot-factory.com I can login, however at bot-factory.com the login does not work.

Please give support here. I have an account @ www.bot-factory.com but my login does not work.

If I click on "forget password" it also does not work.

Send me your login details dan(ad)bot-factory.com and we will sort it out. 

Dan

Dumb question for the Exbrowser pros. How can I send keys within Exbrowser. Mainly how to send the Enter key. I know to do this in Ubot is by typing text - {ENTER} but it seems when I do this within Exbrowser it actually types out {ENTER}. Help?

• 2 weeks later...

I have received emails with new username and password for link above and silly me attempted to login. Was this from you?

Yes, that's correct. Helpdesk, Wiki and everything is now available on Bot-Factory.com

So you will have two logins:

1. One for the Bot-Factory website

2. One of the license Server, which is also used to enable the plugins.

I try to simplify stuff for everyone. Because people where confused in the past.

Website, Zaxaa, Separate Helpdesk, Separate Wiki and Lic Server.

After the transition phase it will be much simpler for everyone.

Thanks a lot for your understanding.

Kindest regards

Dan

New Beta Version will be available within next 7 Days.

It will support latest Chrome and FF Browsers.
If you have additional feature Requests please open a ticket:
www.bot-factory.com

Hello,

I have question,

is this plugin can work (integrate) with IDM (internet download manager) ?

thanks

As this great plugin has "Load Extension" I guess you can use IDM as well, if it can be loaded manually.

Hi dan, i know this thread is not for reporting bugs but i have wrote you guys a ticket & no one replied yet, thanks

PS: i didn't receive the new version which suits the latest browser too yet

Hi dan, i know this thread is not for reporting bugs but i have wrote you guys a ticket & no one replied yet, thanks

PS: i didn't receive the new version which suits the latest browser too yet

Hello.

We always reply tickets as soon as there is time. Which can take a couple of days sometimes. We are not doing this Ubot Stuff here full time. 

And posting in the forum will not speed it up.

There is no new version for the latest browser yet. Can't give a date though, because this depends on the new Selenium Version 3 (final release). 

Regards

Dan

How to use ExBrowser with FF Portable:

http://www.bot-factory.com/use-exbrowser-plugin-firefox-portable/

The FF portable Executable is:

FirefoxPortable_47.0.1_English.paf.exe

Enter it into google and you will find some download locations. 

Do NOT use version 48.x with Exbrowser at the moment. Won't work!

Dan, or anyone else here has the Firefox portable tutorial ? the page is 404 and the plugin is currently not working with any of the latest Chrome or Firefox browsers.