UBot Underground

[Sell] Exbrowser Now On Sale

Yeah they pulled all old installers. Everything on portable apps just redirects to the newest chrome installer. All i found that worked was firefox since it has all of the old files. But even the portable firefox will auto update if you go to the about section to see the version. It auto downloads and then updates on restart. 

I finally ended up finding a version that doesn't use the installer. Thanks, will keep that in mind for Firefox, although they do have an option to not install updates automatically which I think would also work on portable.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

EXB Update V1.3.1.2   Updated Chromedriver to support newer Chrome Versions   Fixes a bug which caused ExecuteScript to fail when Object.prototype is modified. Fixes a bug that interferes with handlin

Would it be mean to ask people if they want to pay more, in case they ask for a discount?    People are probably not doing that in their local supermarket. But online, this is a very common behavior

No guys... You know I'm here for you since many years.  First of all I have to appologize for all the back and forth communication. I try to sort all of this out. My misstake was to announce stuff and

Posted Images

Is anybody able to install a compatible Chrome portable version? If so can you send me a link to that version? I keep getting 404 errors I think Google pulled the old installers.

This version is what i used http://www.slimjetbrowser.com/chrome/win/chrome32_53.0.2785.116.exethat worked.

Just extract the files on the application folder of chrome.

• Like 1

ExBrowser interim release - V 1.1.9.2

This is an interim release before the BIG V1.3 release.

V1.1.9.2 only updates the Chromedriver. Which should fix the issues with latest Chrome Version.
It will NOT change or fix anything for Firefox. For Firefox we need Selenium3 and the new Geckodriver. 

Which we currently test with the V1.3 Beta. 

Check your Inbox for the Email.

If you unsubscribed from my mailing list. Well.. you won't get it :-)
There are some benefits staying on it and receiving my advertising from time to time :-)
ExBrowser will NOT auto update to this 
interim release.

Cheers

Dan

V1.3.0.3 is now active for Auto Update

This is the new release which supports latest FF and Chrome Browsers.
FF support has completely changed in this version, so please test everything carefully when using FF.
Some Commands (Actions) are not supported in FF at the moment.

If you need them, you can still use 

ExBrowser V1.1.9.2

Kindest regards
Dan

• Like 1

Big BotFactory Update

1. ExBrowser Price reduced
2. HTTP Plugin Tutorials are FREE NOW

3. Xpath Video Tutorials are FREE NOW
4. Xpath Builder PRO Price Reduced
5. Json Path Builder Pro Price Reduced
6. Support System simplified (No Login necessary)

If you want to re-download any of the Free Products again, just signup again and you will receive an Email with the download links.

Why am I doing this?

1. Price reduced to motivate more sales
2. Trainings for Free to help people who struggle but can't invest anything else
3. Overall simplification of Bot-Factory.com

I hope you like it.

Questions, Feedback and Hate Mails: dan(ad)bot-factory.com

• Like 3

thank you Dan, for information "Xpath Video Tutorials" link download error

Is there a reason why you post links that require a signup in the public?

Now I have to change that link again and can not just fix the error. 

Thank you very much...

I have submitted a ticket two weeks regarding the FF issue and it was critical since you can do nothing with that annoying message but no one got back to me, although i posted a message here again, the new version seems to fail in the dropdown too (firefox) , please fix this

PS: please stop the update forcement, so we can at least use the old one till the new one is fully stable

I have submitted a ticket two weeks regarding the FF issue and it was critical since you can do nothing with that annoying message but no one got back to me, although i posted a message here again, the new version seems to fail in the dropdown too (firefox) , please fix this

PS: please stop the update forcement, so we can at least use the old one till the new one is fully stable

Please send me some details:

https://danwan.supportsystem.com/

I can't remember what this was about :-(

Thank you very much.

Dan

The latest xpath builder update video is not there.

Update Tutorial V1.2.7.6 (0 B  )<--- see 0 B, so it must not be uploaded on your end.

Thanks for the heads up, there is no such video. That was a config issue within Zaxaa. I removed that link.

Kindest regards

Dan

Does the 30 day money back guarantee still stand for this plugin? Thanks

Yes, but if you have a specific usecase you can PM me first and we can have a look if the plugin will work for this or not.

Dan

dan, is it possible to inject a spoofed geo location into exbrowser chrome?

How would you do that manually with Chrome?

Dan

just purchased but not get password to login

thanks

For support please open a ticket via: http://www.bot-factory.com/

Thank you

Dan

How to Fake your Location in Google Chrome

http://www.labnol.org/internet/geo-location/27878/

No, this isn't something we can control from ExBrowser. Because it requires UI modifications. Which is not possible.

Maybe you can do something like this with a plugin / extension. Then this might work with ExBrowser.

Kindest regards

Dan

:(

i was hopping this could be a command line thing, i wanted to see if i could game craigslist with anonymous proxies and a fake geo location.

pashes windows automation is a clunky fix