UBot Underground

[Sell] Exbrowser Now On Sale

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

EXB Update V1.3.1.2   Updated Chromedriver to support newer Chrome Versions   Fixes a bug which caused ExecuteScript to fail when Object.prototype is modified. Fixes a bug that interferes with handlin

Would it be mean to ask people if they want to pay more, in case they ask for a discount?    People are probably not doing that in their local supermarket. But online, this is a very common behavior

No guys... You know I'm here for you since many years.  First of all I have to appologize for all the back and forth communication. I try to sort all of this out. My misstake was to announce stuff and

Posted Images

ExBrowser Type Text: Types text in the selected element.

Hi. Ready to make a purchase, but a couple of questions.

Re type text; can we set the speed for added realism? And does this plugin work well with uBot v. 5.9.19? Finally, are there any tuts on using this?

Thanks.

Hi. Ready to make a purchase, but a couple of questions.

Re type text; can we set the speed for added realism? And does this plugin work well with uBot v. 5.9.19? Finally, are there any tuts on using this?

Thanks.

Hello.

1. http://screencast.com/t/3fhpmYER

2. It's working fine for me. But it doesn't fix bugs that are in Ubot itself of course. But just read through the forum and ask other users in the skype group for example. They are all very happy.

3. There are many tutorials yes:

https://botfactory.helpdocs.com/exbrowser-plugin

For private questions: support(ad)bot-factory.com

Cheers

Dan

• Like 1

I wanted to get this plugin for so long and I finally bought it 1 week ago. Its amazing what you can achieve with a real browser.
I made a little speed test(using the exbrowser plugin) which consisted of:1 launch google chrome 2.navigate to a page 3. wait to load. 4.Stop

Here is a screenshot of the results https://gyazo.com/cb11cad8bb1b9384433140f0134d1230

%speed is the speed of google chrome with extension

%speed is the speed of google chrome without the extension

As you can see the difference is huge. So how do you start up exbrowser Chrome with plugin? Here's how:

1. this is the plugin https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/web-boost-wait-less-brows/ahbkhnpmoamidjgbneafjipbmdfpefad?hl=bg

2. use this to download the crx file http://chrome-extension-downloader.com/

plugin command("ExBrowser.dll", "ExBrowser Launcher", "Chrome", "", $plugin function("ExBrowser.dll", "$ExBrowser Load Browser Extension", "C:\\Users\\todor\\Desktop\\d\\a.crx"))

4. Use exbrowser's chrome like a baws

Cheers,

Todor

PS Once google chrome starts up the plugin will open a new tab, which is annoying. Also to be noted is that the plugin is auto starting (no need for clicking stuff)

PSS Use this to close the annoying tab

plugin command("ExBrowser.dll", "ExBrowser Close visible Browser Tab")

I wanted to get this plugin for so long and I finally bought it 1 week ago. Its amazing what you can achieve with a real browser.

I made a little speed test(using the exbrowser plugin) which consisted of:1 launch google chrome 2.navigate to a page 3. wait to load. 4.Stop

Here is a screenshot of the results https://gyazo.com/cb11cad8bb1b9384433140f0134d1230

%speed is the speed of google chrome with extension

%speed is the speed of google chrome without the extension

As you can see the difference is huge. So how do you start up exbrowser Chrome with plugin? Here's how:

1. this is the plugin https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/web-boost-wait-less-brows/ahbkhnpmoamidjgbneafjipbmdfpefad?hl=bg

2. use this to download the crx file http://chrome-extension-downloader.com/

plugin command("ExBrowser.dll", "ExBrowser Launcher", "Chrome", "", $plugin function("ExBrowser.dll", "$ExBrowser Load Browser Extension", "C:\\Users\\todor\\Desktop\\d\\a.crx"))

4. Use exbrowser's chrome like a baws

Cheers,

Todor

PS Once google chrome starts up the plugin will open a new tab, which is annoying. Also to be noted is that the plugin is auto starting (no need for clicking stuff)

PSS Use this to close the annoying tab

plugin command("ExBrowser.dll", "ExBrowser Close visible Browser Tab")

Thanks for your feedback.

What exactly do you mean by "Chrome opens a new tab"?

This is how it looks here:

http://screencast.com/t/RP0hnls0nrpO

Is yours different when it starts?

This is the normal behavior of chrome. Even when you start it manually. It always opens a tab. Because that's the place where you will enter a url to navigate to a page. 

If you close the last tab then chrome will be closed.

Please keep in mind, ExBrowser is "just" a remote control. We don't change the browser and we con't improve it. It's still 100% chrome and 100%firefox.

If the browser can't do it, we can't do it either. If the browser can do it we can remote control it 98% of the time.

If you need direct help: support(ad)bot-factory.com

Cheers

Dan

Thanks for your feedback.

What exactly do you mean by "Chrome opens a new tab"?

This is how it looks here:

http://screencast.com/t/RP0hnls0nrpO

Is yours different when it starts?

This is the normal behavior of chrome. Even when you start it manually. It always opens a tab. Because that's the place where you will enter a url to navigate to a page. 

If you close the last tab then chrome will be closed.

Please keep in mind, ExBrowser is "just" a remote control. We don't change the browser and we con't improve it. It's still 100% chrome and 100%firefox.

If the browser can't do it, we can't do it either. If the browser can do it we can remote control it 98% of the time.

If you need direct help: support(ad)bot-factory.com

Cheers

Dan

The extension is opening a new tab, not chrome itself.

Dan is there a way that you remove error alerts and replace those with some behaviour. For example time out errors - they are annoying and because of them I cant just leave my bots to work, but every now and then I have to return to the bot and click 'Continue' on the error alerts. Instead of throwing an "error timeout" it will be great if the browser just closes after 60 seconds and the loop continues. SS of the error : https://gyazo.com/58dcc95f343d00072304431b61fb4265

Also. Multithreadining with exbrowser is nowhere near fun. I am able to run maximum of 5 PhantomJS threads. If I start using more threads the error alerts start going like mad. My PC and internet are both above average. I am doing something wrong?

And lastly when using google chrome and the option to be hidden, the browser still pops for a second, thus shifting all the focus of my 2 monitors. PC becomes non usable.

The extension is opening a new tab, not chrome itself.

Dan is there a way that you remove error alerts and replace those with some behaviour. For example time out errors - they are annoying and because of them I cant just leave my bots to work, but every now and then I have to return to the bot and click 'Continue' on the error alerts. Instead of throwing an "error timeout" it will be great if the browser just closes after 60 seconds and the loop continues. SS of the error : https://gyazo.com/58dcc95f343d00072304431b61fb4265

Also. Multithreadining with exbrowser is nowhere near fun. I am able to run maximum of 5 PhantomJS threads. If I start using more threads the error alerts start going like mad. My PC and internet are both above average. I am doing something wrong?

And lastly when using google chrome and the option to be hidden, the browser still pops for a second, thus shifting all the focus of my 2 monitors. PC becomes non usable.

Ah ok. Thought it comes from Chrome.

1. The error alert is from Ubot Studio. You can disable that in the Ubot Studio Options. It shouldn't appear in a compiled bot.

2. Multithreading has it's limitation in Ubot. But that has nothing to do with ExBrowser. Hard to say what's causing this.

Try to increase the browser timeout maybe. There's an option for that.

$ExBrowser Max Time Out

3. Chrome and Firefox don't provide an internal API to launch them without showing a browser window. So we are using a "workaround" here. We have to wait until the window shows up, and then we use a windows API call to hide that window. That's the only way to do it. If you need a completely hidden browser ,you have to use PhantomJS.

PS: Please use the support system for all direct questions support(ad)bot-factory.com

Thank you

Dan

Thanks Dan for your reply.

Just to ask; If I'm selling bots commercially, then all the functions of ExBrowser can be used on my customer PC?

Yes. But if you are using Chrome and Firefox, you have to tell you're customers that they need Chrome and/or Firefox to be installed on their PC to use your software.

You can't fully hide FF and Chrome. 

So for bots you sell, it might be better to use PhantomJS. It's completely headless. And it comes with the plugin automatically. So with Phantom your customers don't have to do anything.

Dan

Anybody successfully load a crhome profile on exbrowser. It doesnt work for me..

Set {#some_path} to something you like like.

Start your browser like so 

plugin command("ExBrowser.dll", "ExBrowser Launcher", "Chrome", "", $plugin function("ExBrowser.dll", "$ExBrowser Generic Chrome Parameter", "--user-data-dir={#some_path}"))

Login to your facebook/install an extension/etc.

Close the browser

Open the browser the same way.

You will have your extensions open and cookies imported and basically everything.

I have tested this with Chrome only, Firefox is to be tested soon :)

Cheers,

Todor.

plugin command("ExBrowser.dll", "ExBrowser Launcher", "Chrome", "", $plugin function("ExBrowser.dll", "$ExBrowser Generic Chrome Parameter", "--user-data-dir={#some_path}"))

Close the browser

You will have your extensions open and cookies imported and basically everything.

Cheers,

Todor.

The path should be something like this right?

C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default

It didnt work for me..

Dan,

A few questions:

1. For selecting elements, is XPath the only way?

2. Can you shed some light on using offsets, for example selectings the n-th <li> ?

3. Why is the below code returning more than 0 even when every chrome proccess is killed in Task manager?

alert($plugin function("ExBrowser.dll", "$ExBrowser Browser Count"))

EDIT: Here's how to click an element with an offset with XPath

plugin command("ExBrowser.dll", "ExBrowser Click", "x:(//li[@id=\"test-element\"])[3]")

The path should be something like this right?

C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default

It didnt work for me..

Nope, this directory wont work, Dan said so and I tested it. Ubot kind of crashes. This is the directory of your own google chrome that you use.Don't use that.

If you want to use it - copy the contents of C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data to another folder and point exbrowser's chrome to there.

Close the browser

Cheers,

Todor.

It looks like its loading the cookies but the extensions of the profile is not there?

It looks like its loading the cookies but the extensions of the profile is not there?

They have to be there.

I am using only google chrome as my daily browser. I was able to run a 100% copy of it with exbrowser plugin -> bookmarks,cookies,history,plugins everything was loaded. 

Dan,

A few questions:

1. For selecting elements, is XPath the only way?

2. Can you shed some light on using offsets, for example selectings the n-th <li> ?

3. Why is the below code returning more than 0 even when every chrome proccess is killed in Task manager?

Hello.

1. No, you can use basic ubot selectors as well. But they are converted to xpath in the background as well. And you can't use wildcards. Only the basic ones.

I highly recommend to learn Xpath. I have a course that teaches all the fundamentals and some advanced stuff:

http://www.bot-factory.com/xpath-video-tutorials/

2. x:(//li)[1]

x:(//li)[2]
x:(//li)[3]

3. When you kill processes manually, the plugin doesn't know that.
When you use launcher, the counter is increased.
When you use close, the counter is decreased.
If you use cleanup, the counter is reset. 

That's basically how it works in the plugin. It has nothing to do how many actuall chrome or firefox processes are running on the system itself.

Dan

I don't know how to make work  the "open new browser tab" , I use chrome, but nothing happen when I use it... PLease help a french noob guy ;)

I don't know how to make work  the "open new browser tab" , I use chrome, but nothing happen when I use it... PLease help a french noob guy ;)

plugin command("ExBrowser.dll", "ExBrowser CleanUp")
plugin command("ExBrowser.dll", "ExBrowser Launcher", "Chrome", "", "")
plugin command("ExBrowser.dll", "ExBrowser Navigate", "www.ebay.com")
plugin command("ExBrowser.dll", "ExBrowser Open New Browser Tab")
plugin command("ExBrowser.dll", "ExBrowser Navigate", "www.google.com")
wait(2)
plugin command("ExBrowser.dll", "ExBrowser Previous Browser Tab")
plugin command("ExBrowser.dll", "ExBrowser Switch to Window", "ebay")
plugin command("ExBrowser.dll", "ExBrowser Navigate", "www.amazon.com")

PS: Only works if the browser window is in the foreground. Because it has to use Sendkey to open a new tab.

Dan

plugin command("ExBrowser.dll", "ExBrowser Navigate", "www.ebay.com")
plugin command("ExBrowser.dll", "ExBrowser Open New Browser Tab")
plugin command("ExBrowser.dll", "ExBrowser Navigate", "www.google.com")
wait(2)
plugin command("ExBrowser.dll", "ExBrowser Previous Browser Tab")
plugin command("ExBrowser.dll", "ExBrowser Switch to Window", "ebay")
plugin command("ExBrowser.dll", "ExBrowser Navigate", "www.amazon.com")

PS: Only works if the browser window is in the foreground. Because it has to use Sendkey to open a new tab.

Dan

I found a way to make it more reliable. So now it can open a new tab when the browser is in the background. But it can't work when the browser is hidden.

That's unfortunately not supported by the driver. Nothing I can do about that. But I don't think there are many usecases where you new multiple tabs.

I would always try to use just a single tab and navigate to all sites there. And if you need to open a second page, use another browser instance.

If you have a usecase where this is absolutely necessary: support(ad)bot-factory.com and send me some details please.

Dan

Hello,

I'm having problems on http://www2.vibbo.com/ai/form/0?ca=0_s

I'm trying to human type into the price field and haven't got any luck.

Any help please?

Thank you

Works fine for me:

plugin command("ExBrowser.dll", "ExBrowser Navigate", "http://www2.vibbo.com/ai/form/0?ca=0_s")

plugin command("ExBrowser.dll", "ExBrowser Type Text", "x://li[@id=\"dprice\"]/input[@name=\"price\"]", 123)

Dan

Wow, exellent, great job and very usefull for me :) Thank you

ExBrowser Command Reference PDF

>>Click Here to Download<<

66 Pages...Was a lot of work, so I hope this is helpful for you guys.

If something is missing or wrong => support(ad)bot-factory.com

Cheers

Dan

ExBrowser Command Reference PDF

>>Click Here to Download<<

66 Pages...Was a lot of work, so I hope this is helpful for you guys.

If something is missing or wrong => support(ad)bot-factory.com

Cheers

Dan

Thanks for this dan.

Got a suggestion. There's a maximize option but there's no minimize option to use on the launcher.

It would great to have so the browser will not keep popping up if you are multithreading while you are working on other things