UBot Underground

[Sell] Exbrowser Now On Sale

yes. what i am suggesting is like the option on wait for element where it have a dropdown option for appear/dissapear.

In this case clear or not clear text is the option.

If we add that, this would change the command. Which means, everyone has to go into every single source code where this command is used and add that option to the command.

Otherwise you won't be able to switch to node view and Ubot Studio will show you an error. 

And type text is probably one of the commands that is used very often. So this could be a lot of work for all of you then. 

And I'm not so sure if this would be a good idea.

Dan

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

EXB Update V1.3.1.2   Updated Chromedriver to support newer Chrome Versions   Fixes a bug which caused ExecuteScript to fail when Object.prototype is modified. Fixes a bug that interferes with handlin

Would it be mean to ask people if they want to pay more, in case they ask for a discount?    People are probably not doing that in their local supermarket. But online, this is a very common behavior

No guys... You know I'm here for you since many years.  First of all I have to appologize for all the back and forth communication. I try to sort all of this out. My misstake was to announce stuff and

Posted Images

New Xpath Video Tutorial Series is available now.

75 Minutes of Hands on Xpath Tutorials for a lot of examples.

16 Page PDF File with ready to use Xpath Expressions.

Existing Customers, please check your inbox for a nice discount.

>>Product Video Click HERE<<

Ready to learn?

p1.jpg

If we add that, this would change the command. Which means, everyone has to go into every single source code where this command is used and add that option to the command.

Otherwise you won't be able to switch to node view and Ubot Studio will show you an error. 

And type text is probably one of the commands that is used very often. So this could be a lot of work for all of you then. 

And I'm not so sure if this would be a good idea.

Dan

We can always use find and replace on a text editor for that. :)

Hey Dan,

I'm having trouble with not being able to do things like change pictures and profile information in Twitter and Facebook from within the Ubot Browser. It seems that I can't get it to interact consistently. It's becoming a real problem.

Will this plugin overcome this? Reliably?

How hard is it to learn? I don't know anything about Xpath, and little about Regex.

I also want to be able to store session cookies for those sites, which I understand to be httponly. So that I can make multi threaded account managers.

Is this what I need?

Thanks! 

You're not the one getting 30 support tickets from angry people afterwards  :D  :D

Ok. I cant do anything about it since it's your decision.

Anyway, is there an option to automatically close this popup?

Exbrowser click doesnt work when that popup is there.

Nevermind. I found the solution here http://network.ubotstudio.com/forum/index.php/topic/18041-sell-exbrowser-now-on-sale/page-25?do=findComment&comment=118696

http://content.screencast.com/users/kojakeugenio/folders/Snagit/media/2dd3300f-75ec-445f-86b5-32163c072e97/03.19.2016-09.45.png

Ok. I cant do anything about it since it's your decision.

Anyway, is there an option to automatically close this popup?

Exbrowser click doesnt work when that popup is there.

Nevermind. I found the solution here http://network.ubotstudio.com/forum/index.php/topic/18041-sell-exbrowser-now-on-sale/page-25?do=findComment&comment=118696

http://content.screencast.com/users/kojakeugenio/folders/Snagit/media/2dd3300f-75ec-445f-86b5-32163c072e97/03.19.2016-09.45.png

Hello.

There is a special command to confirm those windows as well:

ExBrowser Confirm Dialog

Dan

V1.1.7.4 is online and available.

Download via Zaxaa or the License Server for existing Customers

Old Plugins will show the update screen when you launch Ubot Studio

BugFix:

Scrape List Commands now Support Frames.

Functions will now reset the return value in case of an error. Because Ubot doesn't automatically clear the function return value. 

New Functions:

$Return Element Count

$File Download Command

$Generic Chrome Parameter (Can be used to specify a Chrome Profile for example. --profile-directory="Profile 1")

$ExBrowser Disable Images Option

$Get Html Page  (execute http get request)

Generic XPATH parser (Execute Xpath Expressions html code. Can return a Ubot List directly)

Tab,PageUp,PageDown => Send Special Key Command

Changed Commands (Simplification):

ExBrowser Send Enter to Element  => ExBrowser Send Special Key

ExBrowser Send Arrow to Element  => ExBrowser Send Special Key

Questions? =>  support(ad)bot-factory.com

Will record an update video during the next week where I explain all the new stuff and the changes!

Nice update Dan :)

I particularly like ..

$Generic Chrome Parameter (Can be used to specify a Chrome Profile for example. --profile-directory="Profile 1") 

For something im working on this is a game changer, exciting stuff :)

can it get any better ? lol

Cheers

CJ

Are there any examples of loading a chrome extension/profile?

When you open your Chrome browser you can go to:

chrome://version/

To check the location of the currently loaded profile.

Normally it's in your profile under:

C:\Users\user_name\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data"

Now, to load your default profile I had to copy it to a different location on my disk. 

I currently don't know why, but when I tried to point ExBrowser to my local default profile, it didn't work correctly.

The browser loaded, but I wasn't able to execute any other commands.

After I copied the profile folder (default folder) to another folder it worked.

Please keep in mind, Chrome will automatically add \Default to the URL you use.

So your Chome profile has to be in (Example)

D:\xx\Default

But to load it you use:

plugin command("ExBrowser.dll", "ExBrowser Launcher", "Chrome", "", $plugin function("ExBrowser.dll", "$ExBrowser Generic Chrome Parameter", "--user-data-dir=D:\\xx"))

Dan

Unfortunately, that command doesnt work on that popup..

Ok, please send me a support ticket with some Ubot Code to reproduce the problem and I'll take a look as fast as I can.

Dan

Oh. I forgot. You tried to add a wait between the action that triggers that popup and the Confirm Dialog Command?

Dan

ExBrowser V1.1.7.6 Update

Generic FF Parameter Fix (Now supports Bool and Integer Parameters)

Fix for "Load HTML Page". Did fail if Browser was closed but still active (No Cleanup used)

V1.1.7.4 - V1.1.7.6  Update Video

You can disable those Notifications in Chrome via a parameter:

plugin command("ExBrowser.dll", "ExBrowser Launcher", "Chrome", "", $plugin function("ExBrowser.dll", "$ExBrowser Generic Chrome Parameter", "--disable-notifications"))

Cheers

Dan

ExBrowser V1.1.7.6 Update

Generic FF Parameter Fix (Now supports Bool and Integer Parameters)

Fix for "Load HTML Page". Did fail if Browser was closed but still active (No Cleanup used)

V1.1.7.4 - V1.1.7.6  Update Video

You can disable those Notifications in Chrome via a parameter:

plugin command("ExBrowser.dll", "ExBrowser Launcher", "Chrome", "", $plugin function("ExBrowser.dll", "$ExBrowser Generic Chrome Parameter", "--disable-notifications"))

Cheers

Dan

Thanks

Suggestion: Mouse over command. Simulating hover to an element to reveal more options.

Like on this page on fb https://www.facebook.com/search/latest/?q=internet%20marketing

When you hover on the user name it will popup a small window.

Suggestion: Mouse over command. Simulating hover to an element to reveal more options.

Like on this page on fb https://www.facebook.com/search/latest/?q=internet%20marketing

When you hover on the user name it will popup a small window.

I'll add it to the list. But the next update will take a couple of weeks now. We had some nice new features recently and I have to work on some other stuff as well.

If there are bugs or something is not working, I'll fix that as fast as i can. But for new stuff, it will take a while.

Dan

Important

ExBrowser currently doesn't support

FF 45.0.1

Works perfectly fine up to FF 45.0.0

Will send out an update as soon as possible. But might take couple of days.