UBot Underground

[Sell] Exbrowser Now On Sale

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

EXB Update V1.3.1.2   Updated Chromedriver to support newer Chrome Versions   Fixes a bug which caused ExecuteScript to fail when Object.prototype is modified. Fixes a bug that interferes with handlin

Would it be mean to ask people if they want to pay more, in case they ask for a discount?    People are probably not doing that in their local supermarket. But online, this is a very common behavior

No guys... You know I'm here for you since many years.  First of all I have to appologize for all the back and forth communication. I try to sort all of this out. My misstake was to announce stuff and

Posted Images

Question:  Anyone noticed a performance (speed) running ExBrowser on a Windows 10 system compared to Win7 / 8?

I did some tests on a win10 VM. And yes, it's slower. But it's not a comparable system. Because my main PC has actually a new i7 CPU and 32GB of ram with win8.1.

Installed on a SSD.

And the VM is running on a hypervisor on an older PC. So that alone could be the reason why I see a difference. 

So what about you guys? Anyone noticed a difference on similar systems?

Thanks for your feedback.

Dan

>> ExBrowser Captcha Tutorial<<

A lot have asked for it, here it is.

Covers regular captchas

Covers the NEW Google Recaptcha

>>Click here to watch the video<<

1. Hey, in order to use your browser and to solve google rechapcha (4-16 boxes) do we need other paid plugins (Advanced Image) ( I saw on your list that you activated just the free rechaptcha plugin) ?2.

2. I saw that your browser supports http proxies, does it support socks 5 proxies? ( ubot's browser doesn't)

Edited by db00

1. Hey, in order to use your browser and to solve google rechapcha (4-16 boxes) do we need other paid plugins (Advanced Image) ( I saw on your list that you activated just the free rechaptcha plugin) ?2.

2. I saw that your browser supports http proxies, does it support socks 5 proxies? ( ubot's browser doesn't)

Hello.

1. When I tested it 2 months ago I only needed ExBrowser and the Free Captcha Plugin to submit and solve the captcha. But things can change every day. So what might have worked yesterday, might be different today as soon as google decides to change something on their page.

2.We support 3 browsers, which one do you talk about exactly? Please keep in mind, ExBrowser is a remote control. We do NOT change or add any functionality to the browsers.

If Chrome, Firefox and PhantomJS support Socks 5, so can we. If not, we can't either.

All three of them support socks proxies without authentication. But I'm not sure if I tested Socks 5 or not. If you can send me one, I can give it a try

Dan

Update V1.1.7.3

Changelog:

Updated Selenium Engine and Browser Plugins

Plugin Update Window will show ExBrowser Plugin Name for future updates.

Check your inbox for update information (can take up to 24 hours).

• Like 1

You have to delete the plugin manually before you can get around this error I found, if you go here

C:\Users\YOURUSERNAME\AppData\Roaming\UBot Studio\Plugins remove the plugin then load up UBOT it will let you get past that screen to do the update.

You have to delete the plugin manually before you can get around this error I found, if you go here

C:\Users\YOURUSERNAME\AppData\Roaming\UBot Studio\Plugins remove the plugin then load up UBOT it will let you get past that screen to do the update.

The AutoUpdate feature will work if your plugin version is not to old. If Ubot Studio doesn't start something could be wrong with your ExBrowser license as well. 

Or your plugin version is to old and has been disabled already.

But you can always download the latest version of the plugin from our license server manually. Just login to the management console and download the ZIP.

Then copy the plugin DLL into the Ubot plugin Folder and everything works perfectly fine.

Cheers

Dan

Hi Dan,

Im having a problem downloading the reCaptcha image/images, ive read throught the thread and see some have had issues but nothing is working for me, 

Ive tried every single element tag but always the blank image, not even the code supplied by you a couple of pages back as it gives a blank result for the scraped "src", 

and if i try to download the image directly with the location that would have been scraped then nothing is downloaded at all, .. Im stumped

The problem im having is that I can download an image the right size but its always an image of the top left of page, 

I have also tried scraping and/or downloading each individual image but same result of images the right size but all blank,

Here are a few examples :

http://i.imgur.com/vfo7wB4.jpg

And from the "demo api" page :

http://i.imgur.com/t3cEi0z.jpg

I did read your workaround to download the entire screeshot but it is a project for a customer so I dont think it would be a vaible option in this case, 

It is the same for both Chrome and Firefox, I havent tried with phantom yet.

Im posting this here just in case anyone is reading and having the same issue,

If you would prefer me to open a support ticket then i can do that :)

Thanks 

CJ

Hi Dan,

Im having a problem downloading the reCaptcha image/images, ive read throught the thread and see some have had issues but nothing is working for me, 
Ive tried every single element tag but always the blank image, not even the code supplied by you a couple of pages back as it gives a blank result for the scraped "src", 
and if i try to download the image directly with the location that would have been scraped then nothing is downloaded at all, .. Im stumped

The problem im having is that I can download an image the right size but its always an image of the top left of page, 
I have also tried scraping and/or downloading each individual image but same result of images the right size but all blank,

I did read your workaround to download the entire screeshot but it is a project for a customer so I dont think it would be a vaible option in this case, 

It is the same for both Chrome and Firefox, I havent tried with phantom yet.

Im posting this here just in case anyone is reading and having the same issue,
If you would prefer me to open a support ticket then i can do that :)

Thanks 
CJ

Give that one a try:

plugin command("ExBrowser.dll", "ExBrowser CleanUp")

plugin command("ExBrowser.dll", "ExBrowser Launcher", "Firefox", "", "")

plugin command("ExBrowser.dll", "ExBrowser Navigate", "https://www.google.com/recaptcha/api2/demo")

plugin command("ExBrowser.dll", "ExBrowser Move Mouse", "x://*[@id=\"input1\"]")

plugin command("ExBrowser.dll", "ExBrowser Move Mouse", "x://*[@id=\"input1\"]")

wait(1)

plugin command("ExBrowser.dll", "ExBrowser Move Mouse", "x://*[@id=\"input3\"]")

plugin command("ExBrowser.dll", "ExBrowser Move Mouse", "x://*[@id=\"recaptcha-anchor\"]/div[5]")

plugin command("ExBrowser.dll", "ExBrowser Click", "x://*[@id=\"recaptcha-anchor\"]/div[5]")

plugin command("ExBrowser.dll", "ExBrowser Wait For Element", "x://*[@id=\"rc-imageselect\"]/div[2]/div[2]", "Appear", 10)

plugin command("ExBrowser.dll", "ExBrowser Save Screenshot Element", "x://iframe[@title=\"recaptcha challenge\"]", "D:\\Demo\\x.jpg")

Cheers

Dan

• Like 1

Give that one a try:

plugin command("ExBrowser.dll", "ExBrowser Navigate", "https://www.google.com/recaptcha/api2/demo")

wait(1)

plugin command("ExBrowser.dll", "ExBrowser Move Mouse", "x://*[@id=\"input3\"]")

plugin command("ExBrowser.dll", "ExBrowser Move Mouse", "x://*[@id=\"recaptcha-anchor\"]/div[5]")

plugin command("ExBrowser.dll", "ExBrowser Click", "x://*[@id=\"recaptcha-anchor\"]/div[5]")

plugin command("ExBrowser.dll", "ExBrowser Wait For Element", "x://*[@id=\"rc-imageselect\"]/div[2]/div[2]", "Appear", 10)

plugin command("ExBrowser.dll", "ExBrowser Save Screenshot Element", "x://iframe[@title=\"recaptcha challenge\"]", "D:\\Demo\\x.jpg")

Cheers

Dan

Thanks Dan, Ill give that a try and let you know 

CJ

I am trying to figure out how to get the page height of the browser to do some scrolling, how would I use Ex Run Javascript to return it and a set a variable.

I am trying to figure out how to get the page height of the browser to do some scrolling, how would I use Ex Run Javascript to return it and a set a variable.

This one returns the height of the complete screen:

alert($plugin function("ExBrowser.dll", "$ExBrowser Run Javascript", "return screen.height.toString();"))

And this one gives you the height of the browser window (innerheight);

alert($plugin function("ExBrowser.dll", "$ExBrowser Run Javascript", "return window.innerHeight.toString();"))

I googled them for you  ;) 

Cheers

Dan

Dan Does it not have access to the document properly, I am trying to find the actual document height of the page itself but not the screen

alert($plugin function("ExBrowser.dll", "$ExBrowser Run Javascript", "document.documentElement.scrollHeight - document.documentElement.clientHeight;return dif + document.documentElement.scrollHeight +'px';"))

Thanks dan, was using the eval method for it that worked perfectly!

The eval function is a ubot function. That has nothing to do with ExBrowser. It will return the height and width of the ubot browser then. Not from Chrome or Firefox.

If you want to execute the javascript within ExBrowser, you have to use the commands I shared above.

Dan

Dan Does it not have access to the document properly, I am trying to find the actual document height of the page itself but not the screen

alert($plugin function("ExBrowser.dll", "$ExBrowser Run Javascript", "document.documentElement.scrollHeight - document.documentElement.clientHeight;return dif + document.documentElement.scrollHeight +'px';"))

This is not correct javascript code Sir.

Test it step by step please. And work your way up. Sometimes it will take a while and you have to test a couple of things before you find the correct approach. 

Give youself some time to figure it out. 

Take a look at:

document.body.scrollHeight

Cheers

Dan

Give that one a try:

wait(1)

Cheers

Dan

Thanks Dan, worked like a charm :)

so did I just need some human emulation with the "Move Mouse" commands ?

only asking as i had tried "x://iframe[@title=\"recaptcha challenge\"]" before with no luck, 

no matter anyway, your a damn life saver :)

Thanks again 

CJ

Thanks Dan, worked like a charm :)

so did I just need some human emulation with the "Move Mouse" commands ?

only asking as i had tried "x://iframe[@title=\"recaptcha challenge\"]" before with no luck, 

no matter anyway, your a damn life saver :)

Thanks again 

CJ

Honestly.. I have no idea. :-)

For me it's also lot's for trial and error. I just test different options until I find one that works. That's basically it. 

There are so many websites out there, you never know how they work, I always have to just test, fail and repeat until I find a working solution. 

It's not possible for someone to KNOW exactly how it works. Because it can also change every day.

And the recaptcha solution will probably not work on any other recaptcha site the same way. 

And I highly recommend you only use firefox if you want to save element screenshots. This doesn't really work with Chrome.

Dan

And the recaptcha solution will probably not work on any other recaptcha site the same way. 

And I highly recommend you only use firefox if you want to save element screenshots. This doesn't really work with Chrome.

Dan

I confirm that. In Chrome saving a screenshot element is a hit or miss, most of the times the image is cut or the image saved contains only a part of the initial element.

Though it seems that only in compiled bots is happening while in ubot studio is working fine. 

I confirm that. In Chrome saving a screenshot element is a hit or miss, most of the times the image is cut or the image saved contains only a part of the initial element.

Though it seems that only in compiled bots is happening while in ubot studio is working fine. 

Exactly. unfortunately it's a limitation of the chromedriver. So nothing we can do about it. But the good thing is, you guys get 3 different browsers with Exbrowser.

So if you can't solve a problem with one, try one of the other 2. Most of the time it's possible to find a solution.

Dan

Is it possible to detect how many tabs are open, for instance if I get exbrowser to click a <a> and it opens in a new tab then I can get it to automatically focus on the new tab if needed.

Is it possible to detect how many tabs are open, for instance if I get exbrowser to click a <a> and it opens in a new tab then I can get it to automatically focus on the new tab if needed.

Please watch the following tutorial:

https://botfactory.helpdocs.com/exbrowser-plugin/manage-windows-tabs-and-popups

Cheers

Dan

Hey Dan

Thanks the issue is that since I am creating a dynamic bot I will not know if a new tab is opened unless I monitor the amount of tabs that chrome has open, for instance I am clicking a <a> that opens up facebook, however since Facebook doesn't put their titles in the tabs for example I clicked a youtube link that led to this : https://www.facebook.com/JoeJoFanPagewhere the title is just Joe Jo

Thanks for the help dan