UBot Underground

[Sell] Exbrowser Now On Sale

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

EXB Update V1.3.1.2   Updated Chromedriver to support newer Chrome Versions   Fixes a bug which caused ExecuteScript to fail when Object.prototype is modified. Fixes a bug that interferes with handlin

Would it be mean to ask people if they want to pay more, in case they ask for a discount?    People are probably not doing that in their local supermarket. But online, this is a very common behavior

No guys... You know I'm here for you since many years.  First of all I have to appologize for all the back and forth communication. I try to sort all of this out. My misstake was to announce stuff and

Posted Images

Hey Dan, 

Just a quick question,

Im trying to scrape some text from a page to display in a UI status variable, no problems there,

but it always shows with spaces and 2 lines of text on 5 lines so it messes up the status display, 

I would normally use $trim and $replace to remove lines and text that i dont want there, but I cant use these with the ExBrowser Scrape commands, 

Ive tried normalize-space() and a few other things but keep getting the same messy result :(

Ive also tried saving to a variable and then trimming that, but same result

Am i missing something or am i going to have to use Regex ?

Its been a long week so its entirely possible im missing something simple, 

Thanks 

CJ

Hey Dan, 

Just a quick question,

Im trying to scrape some text from a page to display in a UI status variable, no problems there,

but it always shows with spaces and 2 lines of text on 5 lines so it messes up the status display, 

I would normally use $trim and $replace to remove lines and text that i dont want there, but I cant use these with the ExBrowser Scrape commands, 

Ive tried normalize-space() and a few other things but keep getting the same messy result :(

Ive also tried saving to a variable and then trimming that, but same result

Am i missing something or am i going to have to use Regex ?

Its been a long week so its entirely possible im missing something simple, 

Thanks 

CJ

Hard to say really without seeing anything. But the scrape commands do not alter the text in any way. 

And if the text is in a variable, all the commands like trim and replace should work just fine.

If you can build a small demo bot that can reproduce the error, please send it over via a support ticket and I'll take a look.

Kindest regards

Dan

Hi Dan

Is it possible to change/switch the proxy after we have launched the browser

As I understand it currently it can only be set in the Launcher command (so every time proxy needs to be changed we would need to close and launch browser)

Thanks

Hi Dan

Is it possible to change/switch the proxy after we have launched the browser

As I understand it currently it can only be set in the Launcher command (so every time proxy needs to be changed we would need to close and launch browser)

Thanks

No, Proxy can only be set when you start the browser.

Dan

Update V1.1.5.5

Updates:

Updated Driver (Selenium 2.47)
Chromeengine & Firefox Extension Update
Plugin Size reduced

New Features:
Scroll To Element Command
Socks Proxy Support für PhantomJS (with authentication)
Socks Support for Chrome & Firefox (Both browser don't support socks authentication!)
Plugin Version Function
Screenshot Special Command (Coordinates Screenshot)
FocusNewWindowTab Command
Screenshot Format changed from PNG to JPG to reduce screenshot size. Mainly for captchas. 
Confirm Alert Window Command.

Change Dropdown Random Command
Clear TextBox Command

Hide Browser(Run Hidden) / Window Manager
Disable WebRTC (FF)
Set Browser Language (Chrome)
Icognito Mode

Bugfix:
Switch to Window Command was not working
Stability Changes for Scraper Commands

Function Name Changed!!
$ExBrowser Set Socks Proxy (PhantomJS) = $ExBrowser Set Socks Proxy  // Can now be used for all 3 browsers!

New Tutorial Video will follow soon.

Restart Ubot Studio and the Update will show up automatically.
Or login to the license server to download the latest DLL.
  • Like 3

Hello dan. I'm noticing a large delay when using the "ExBrowser Document Text" in a $contains & $not commands when used like this $contains($plugin function("ExBrowser.dll", "$ExBrowser Document Text"), "SEARCH") and also when it's used like this $not($contains($plugin function("ExBrowser.dll", "$ExBrowser Document Text"), "404 Not Found."))

If you run a lot of conditions like this in a row, it seems to add a large delay.

if($contains($plugin function("ExBrowser.dll", "$ExBrowser Document Text"), "SEARCH")) {
    then {
        alert("Hello")
    }
}

if($not($contains($plugin function("ExBrowser.dll", "$ExBrowser Document Text"), "404 Not Found."))) {
    then {
        alert("Hello")
    }
}

Hello dan. I'm noticing a large delay when using the "ExBrowser Document Text" in a $contains & $not commands when used like this $contains($plugin function("ExBrowser.dll", "$ExBrowser Document Text"), "SEARCH") and also when it's used like this $not($contains($plugin function("ExBrowser.dll", "$ExBrowser Document Text"), "404 Not Found."))

if($contains($plugin function("ExBrowser.dll", "$ExBrowser Document Text"), "SEARCH")) {
    then {
        alert("Hello")
    }
}

if($not($contains($plugin function("ExBrowser.dll", "$ExBrowser Document Text"), "404 Not Found."))) {
    then {
        alert("Hello")
    }
}

I would add the document text to a variable first. And then check the content of that variable with contains / not contains. That might be faster. 

The document text function itself can't be improved. It's directly executing a Selenium command and returning the value as soon as it's send back from the selenium driver.

So no additional overhead from the plugin itself. The command might improve with a newer version of selenium or with a different browser. But nothing that is in my control. 

Dan

Anyone, can help how to change file on Youtube upload with ExBrowser?

http://s28.postimg.org/o3xp2n41p/screenshot_183.jpg

Thanks

You can not automate it via the file selection dialog box. You have to alter the underlying html code and kind of "inject" the file information into the code.

Dan

Dan, great tutorial. I am confused about X Path Builder that you use. Do I need this software to use Exbrowser? Can't I select elements without Ex Path Builder? I am looking to solve the Google Multiple Image Recaptcha. You seem to come the closest to solving this. I have purchase all the other codes to solve this problem on the forum and none work so far.

Dan, great tutorial. I am confused about X Path Builder that you use. Do I need this software to use Exbrowser? Can't I select elements without Ex Path Builder? I am looking to solve the Google Multiple Image Recaptcha. You seem to come the closest to solving this. I have purchase all the other codes to solve this problem on the forum and none work so far.

Hello.

You don't need Xpath Builder at all. Xpath Builder is just a tool that helps you to generate Xpath Expressions. But you can write Xpath Expressions without the tool. And then use those Expressions in ExBrowser Plugin.

In the last two troubleshooting videos I show how to write those expressions manually. 

It's just a lot faster with Xpath Builder. I for example use Xpath Builder very often. Just to save time when I work with a lot of websites and have to create lot of expressions.

But I could write those expressions on my own. It would just take longer to type all that stuff. 

But that's basically it. Xpath Builder Pro is a time saver. But it's not required at all for ExBrowser Plugin.

Hope that helps. 

Did you see my captcha tutorial? I show how to solve the recaptcha thing there. 

Kindest regards

Dan

Yes I saw your very good Captcha tutorial  but I was confused on the Xpath expressions. I do not even know what they are. I just use what is built into ubot to click on elements or to scrape elements. I am not sure why I need  Xpath expressions. Is there some tutorial you have explaining the basics of this? Thank you.

Yes I saw your very good Captcha tutorial  but I was confused on the Xpath expressions. I do not even know what they are. I just use what is built into ubot to click on elements or to scrape elements. I am not sure why I need  Xpath expressions. Is there some tutorial you have explaining the basics of this? Thank you.

You need Xpath for ExBrowser Plugin if you want to do more complex stuff. So for the recaptcha thing it's not possible to use the ubot locators. 

ExBrowser only has support for very simple Ubot locators. No wildcards and no regex. So you can't just copy the over from your "old" ubot browser code. 

But I recorded a lot of tutorials about xpath and how that whole stuff works. So if you didn't watch all the videos on the helpdesk site, that's the first thing you should do. 

If you still have questions after you watched ALL of them, send me a message and we will go from there. 

https://botfactory.helpdocs.com

Kindest regards

Dan

Do you miss any features from the old Communication Plugin?

If yes, please send me a message:

support(ad)bot-factory.com

And tell me what commands and functions you would like to get from the old Communication Plugin.

I need someone who has some free time to test everything.

how to set Referer with exbrowser ?

Referer Spoofing is not possible with the plugin out of the box. That's a limitation of the Selenium Engine.

But there are a couple of plugins you can use:

Firefox:

RefControle

Referer Control

Chrome:

Referer Control

• Like 1

Referer Spoofing is not possible with the plugin out of the box. That's a limitation of the Selenium Engine.

But there are a couple of plugins you can use:

Firefox:

RefControle

Referer Control

Chrome:

Referer Control

and how to load browser extension ?

I added Load browser extension and its asking for extension path.

and how to load browser extension ?

I added Load browser extension and its asking for extension path.

Hello.

Please watch all the tutorials:

https://botfactory.helpdocs.com/exbrowser-plugin

It's covered somewhere in there. Not quite sure which one it was. But maybe start with the V1.1.0.5 Videos

Cheers

Dan

Hello.

Please watch all the tutorials:

https://botfactory.helpdocs.com/exbrowser-plugin

It's covered somewhere in there. Not quite sure which one it was. But maybe start with the V1.1.0.5 Videos

Cheers

Dan

ok there need to enter path of downloaded plugin.

so there is no way to setup plugin just need to run with default settings?

also load plugin not working for firefox

so there is no way to setup plugin just need to run with default settings?

also load plugin not working for firefox

1. I don't understand that? What do you mean?

2. It works fine for me. Please share code.

Dan

1. I don't understand that? What do you mean?

2. It works fine for me. Please share code.

Dan

plugin command("ExBrowser.dll""ExBrowser Launcher""Firefox"""$plugin function("ExBrowser.dll""$ExBrowser Load Browser Extension""{$special folder("Application")}\\betterprivacy-1.68-fx.xpi"))