UBot Underground

[Sell] Exbrowser Now On Sale

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

EXB Update V1.3.1.2   Updated Chromedriver to support newer Chrome Versions   Fixes a bug which caused ExecuteScript to fail when Object.prototype is modified. Fixes a bug that interferes with handlin

Would it be mean to ask people if they want to pay more, in case they ask for a discount?    People are probably not doing that in their local supermarket. But online, this is a very common behavior

No guys... You know I'm here for you since many years.  First of all I have to appologize for all the back and forth communication. I try to sort all of this out. My misstake was to announce stuff and

Posted Images

Oh sorry. The forum is messing up the stuff sometimes.

Attached as a TXT

Dan

Hi Dan,

Thanks. It saved the images but i need to include the text above the images so i can send it to deathbycaptcha for them to solve it.

I need to save it like this http://content.screencast.com/users/CustomBotSolutions/folders/Snagit/media/104e11d3-9e70-4fa5-81fb-15449be263ed/08.20.2015-04.45.png

I am trying with different elements but it only saving half of it..

Hi Dan,

Thanks. It saved the images but i need to include the text above the images so i can send it to deathbycaptcha for them to solve it.

I need to save it like this http://content.screencast.com/users/CustomBotSolutions/folders/Snagit/media/104e11d3-9e70-4fa5-81fb-15449be263ed/08.20.2015-04.45.png

I am trying with different elements but it only saving half of it..

Hello.

I played around with this a bit today. And it is a bit tricky. I'll try to have a solution for you guys. But it might require an update to the plugin as well.

Give me a couple of days to look into it please.

Kindest regards

Dan

Hello.

I played around with this a bit today. And it is a bit tricky. I'll try to have a solution for you guys. But it might require an update to the plugin as well.

Give me a couple of days to look into it please.

Kindest regards

Dan

Thanks a lot dan!

You are the best!

Thanks a lot dan!

You are the best!

Hello.

Ok, I have 2 ideas.

I have a working solution for Firefox.

Code-Firefox.txt  is attached.

For Chrome I added a new Command. Where you can specify the exact coordinates from where you want to take a screenshot.

screenshotspecial.JPG

The problem with that is, as soon as the size of the browser window changes, the coordinates for whatever you want to screenshot, would also change. 

So normally the browser starts with a default size. And this works pretty well on my system so far. 

But I'm not 100% sure, if the size of the browser will change on different systems. So that is definitely something where I need your help with testing. 

Ok, how do you get the coordinates. Well, that's pretty easy.

You save a screenshot of the page you where you want to extract something. With the ExBrowser Save Screenshot Command.

Then you load that JPG / PNG file with a picture editor like Paint.Net for example.

You move your mouse to the top left pixel of what you want to screenshot. Then you can see the X, Y Coordinates of your mouse courser in the bottom bar of the application. 

Just move the mouse around to find the changing values.

Then you should choose the rectangle selector. And move a rectangle around the area you want to screenshot. Then you will see the width and height values on the left side of the bottom bar of the Paint.Net application.

You can use those values in the new Screenshot Special Command then.

Attached is the code for Chrome as well.  

You probably have to modify the last "Wait for element command"

Because reCAPTCHA-Aufgabe  contains a German word. This will be probably a different name for most of you guys. So you have to modify that one. 

If someone wants the beta version to test, please send me a message via the support system.

Cheers

Dan

Code-Firefox.txt

Code-Chrome.txt

New Version

V1.1.5.5 Beta 2 will be released today.

Change log V1.1.5.5 Beta2

New Features:
Scroll To Element Command
Socks Proxy Support für PhantomJS
Plugin Version Function
Screenshot Special Command (Coordinates Screenshot)

Bugfix:
Switch to Window Command was not working

New Tutorial Video:

Common Errors while using the Plugin:

>>Click HERE<<

Thanks for the clarification dan.

Is multithreading with different accounts possible with exbrowser launcher?

Is there a tutorial for that?

Sorry for the silly questions but I wanted to get started with this finally and add it to an existing bot.

So is there any 'better' choice for the program? I don't know much about PhantomJS other than its headless. In tests it seems to work out fine. This is slightly better since it will auto-install if the user doesn't have it. Though I have thought about including a version of chrome with my program in a resource folder since that was added.

If I have a bot use Chrome the user will no longer be able to use their computer correct? What if I use the hide browser command? Will this affect them if they are using a different copy of Chrome and doing normal work?

Most of my users run the program during the day while they are still using the computer. I don't quite know how this will affect them. uBots browser was contained so it was never a problem.

Thanks for the clarification dan.

Is multithreading with different accounts possible with exbrowser launcher?

Is there a tutorial for that?

Yes, multithreading is possible since the introduction of the Launcher command a while ago.

No, I don't have a multithreading tutorial yet, but I definitely can record one. Butif you know how multithreading works, you can just use your ExBrowser commands in the multithreading define. 

Use the Cleanup when you initialize the threads. And use the launcher and close command within the thread define.

But I can record a video not problem.

Dan

Sorry for the silly questions but I wanted to get started with this finally and add it to an existing bot.

So is there any 'better' choice for the program? I don't know much about PhantomJS other than its headless. In tests it seems to work out fine. This is slightly better since it will auto-install if the user doesn't have it. Though I have thought about including a version of chrome with my program in a resource folder since that was added.

If I have a bot use Chrome the user will no longer be able to use their computer correct? What if I use the hide browser command? Will this affect them if they are using a different copy of Chrome and doing normal work?

Most of my users run the program during the day while they are still using the computer. I don't quite know how this will affect them. uBots browser was contained so it was never a problem.

Hello.

The hide browser command is still kind of experimental. And it probably requires some additional tweaks and modifications before it's perfect. 

But you can run Chrome / Firefox and manage it with the Plugin while a user is using the browser normally. But depending on what you do and how the websites work, there could be popups that appear somewhere or sounds that plays maybe. So it's definitely something that has to be tested. But for bots you sell, I would probably try to do it with PhantomJS first and if that's not possible, look into some of the other options.

Dan

Update will take a bit longer, I just saw that there is a new Selenium Engine and some updates for the drives. So I'll integrate into the next version as well. More compatability for newer browser versions. I think that's worth some additional days.  Should be ready over the weekend.

Cheers

Dan

<a class="tryitbtn" href="tryit.asp?filename=tryhtml_links_w3schools" target="_blank">Try it Yourself »</a>

hi,

ExBrowser Change attribute 

"Try it Yourself text" change to demo ?

plugin command("ExBrowser.dll""ExBrowser Change Attribute""innertext""demo")

Don't working.

It's not working because you're not telling it which attribute to change SaHiN.

plugin command("ExBrowser.dll""ExBrowser CleanUp")
plugin command("ExBrowser.dll""ExBrowser Launcher""Chrome"""$plugin function("ExBrowser.dll""$ExBrowser Maximize Window"))
plugin command("ExBrowser.dll""ExBrowser Navigate""http://www.w3schools.com/html/")
plugin command("ExBrowser.dll""ExBrowser Change Attribute", , "target""_new")
set(#html,$plugin function("ExBrowser.dll""$ExBrowser Document Text"),"Global")
plugin command("ExBrowser.dll""ExBrowser Close")  

View the source code and you'll see the target= attribute is now changed to _new.

It's not working because you're not telling it which attribute to change SaHiN.

Hi Cris,

my code,

<div dir="auto" table="true" class="input" placeholder="ze" data="42545"></div>

convert

<div dir="auto" table="true" class="input" placeholder="ze" data="42545">text</div>

textarea change attribute

Hi Cris,

my code,

<div dir="auto" table="true" class="input" placeholder="ze" data="42545"></div>

convert

<div dir="auto" table="true" class="input" placeholder="ze" data="42545">text</div>

textarea change attribute

Hello.

What is the use-case for changing an Innertext property on a website? 

I would really like to understand when you would use that?

Kindest regards

Dan

V 1.1.5.5 Beta 3 is available:

Updates:
Updated Driver (Selenium 2.47)
Chromeengine & Firefox Extension Update
Plugin Size reduced

New Features:
Scroll To Element Command
Socks Proxy Support für PhantomJS
Plugin Version Function
Screenshot Special Command (Coordinates Screenshot)

Bugfix:
Switch to Window Command was not working correctly

If you want to work with multiple Tabs, multiple windows  and popups. Please try with this version. Because Switch to window command was not working correctly in the previous version.

This version is NOT live for everyone yet. But if you have time to test it, please send me a message via the support system.

License Requests for "old" Communication Plugin Owners!

TJ, Chris and I promised all the old Communication Plugin Owners to offer them a free license of ExBrowser Plugin.

A lot of requests have been fulfilled already.

It's been a couple of months already since we offered this. And we emailed everyone multiple times. 

So to cut of the past, reduce some work overhead with fulfilling those "old" requests, this offer will END in 7 days.

So if you are an "old" communication plugin owner and did NOT get your new license server login yet, request it NOW:

support(ADD)bot-factory.com

This free upgrade offer will END:

Saturday 08/29/2015  08PM CET

If you did NOT claim your free key until then, you will NOT get a FREE update.

Thanks a lot for your understanding.

I'm a little confused cuz I have not followed along with all of this... the only reason I bought the communications plugin, was for the client server communications portions of it... is all that stuff now just completely gone from this?

I'm a little confused cuz I have not followed along with all of this... the only reason I bought the communications plugin, was for the client server communications portions of it... is all that stuff now just completely gone from this?

You bought the original communication plugin? Or our ExBrowser plugin?

If they still have their license server online, you might still be able to use the old communication plugin.

Please keep in mind, that the new ExBrowser plugin is based on the old source code. But Chris, TJ and I took the project over (and payed $$$ for the source code), because the original owner decided to kill it. 

And we offered a free license, of the new and update plugin, to every "old" communication plugin owner for FREE. Even we never received a single dime from that original sales.

And to reduce the amount of work in the beginning, we decided to concentrate on the browser functionality of the original plugin. And I think we did a great job in improving and updating the browser part.

But unfortunately, the few people who use some of the other old features, can't use them with the new ExBrowser plugin. 

But hey, at least you have the browser part. And it's better than before. If we wouldn't have take over the project, there would be nothing for you guys to use at all now. 

That being said, I have it on my list to release some of the other features again. Probably in a separated plugin. So that everyone can decide what to use and we don't end up with a huge 15MB plugin again..

Hope that clarifies this a bit. If not, send me a PM please.

Cheers

Dan

• Like 2

How I Code Video

Here's a new Video Tutorial for you guys.

Some people asked, why Xpath Expressions created in Xpath Builder Pro, don't work in ExBrowser plugin sometimes.

So here's how that stuff works exactly:

>>Click Here to watch the Video<<

I'm using a free plugin to get the captcha text:

http://www.ubotstudi...ced-captcha-v3/

And then you can use the Exbrowser commands to type the reply into the correct field.

Dan

Hello dan, can you please provide a working exsample of what you are doing please, also could you please PM me the latest videos? I'm using plugin v 1.1.5.4

If the plugin licence is tied to UB then we have to go through 2 verify checks. All of a sudden am unable to log in to UB because i am now getting xbrowser popup of invalid email and password. What's deal folks?