UBot Underground

[Sell] Exbrowser Now On Sale

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

EXB Update V1.3.1.2   Updated Chromedriver to support newer Chrome Versions   Fixes a bug which caused ExecuteScript to fail when Object.prototype is modified. Fixes a bug that interferes with handlin

Would it be mean to ask people if they want to pay more, in case they ask for a discount?    People are probably not doing that in their local supermarket. But online, this is a very common behavior

No guys... You know I'm here for you since many years.  First of all I have to appologize for all the back and forth communication. I try to sort all of this out. My misstake was to announce stuff and

Posted Images

The launcher is the command you should ALWAYS use to start the browser. Container was the old one. 
It's still in there for compatibility reason. 

But I will be removed in the future because of the issues it produces (multithreading)

Dan

What are the list of acceptable Attributes for Scrape List Elements Attribute? There is a h3 tag on a page and I want all of the HTML code from inside of the tag. With scrape element it gets all the inner text but this is terrible since I can now not regex out what i needed. So i need the html contained within the tag.  I tried innerhtml, outerhtml, and html but they return nothing. 

Edit: I read more about xPath and it seems I can only scrape a real attribute inside of the tag. So there is no innerhtml options. 

Could you describe your usecase a bit more detailed please?

What exactly do you try to extract here? Why do you need the html code?

The best option you have at the moment, is what Stanf mentioned above (#152)

Dan

Thanks for the clarification on Container and Launcher.

I take it if I insert a

wait($rand(3,5))

this will make a call to the UBS Browser and not the external via ExBrowser.

Would that be correct? If so, what is the alternative Wait option for ExBrowser please?

Thanks

I was under the impression that the ExBrowser Set Proxy function  (ExBrowser Launcher) could rotate proxies if added line by with comma but it does not seem to be so. Only works with 1 proxy. What would be the best approach to rotate proxies in a list with ExBrowser function please?

Thanks for the clarification on Container and Launcher.

I take it if I insert a

wait($rand(3,5))

this will make a call to the UBS Browser and not the external via ExBrowser.

Would that be correct? If so, what is the alternative Wait option for ExBrowser please?

Thanks

Wait is a ubot command. It has nothing to do with the ubot browser or the ExBrowser plugin.

It will just delay your current script (within the current thread). 

Dan

I was under the impression that the ExBrowser Set Proxy function  (ExBrowser Launcher) could rotate proxies if added line by with comma but it does not seem to be so. Only works with 1 proxy. What would be the best approach to rotate proxies in a list with ExBrowser function please?

It's similar to the regular Ubot browser proxy function. And it works in the same way. You can loop through a list of proxy servers and then run ExBrowser sessions one after the other, using different proxy servers. Or you can run multuple sessions with different proxy servers at the same time with multithreading.

Dan

What exactly do you mean by "thread safe clipboard"

copy and paste function most important is the paste action

It's similar to the regular Ubot browser proxy function. And it works in the same way. You can loop through a list of proxy servers and then run ExBrowser sessions one after the other, using different proxy servers. Or you can run multuple sessions with different proxy servers at the same time with multithreading.

Dan

Thanks Dan, will check those approaches out. Cheers

copy and paste function most important is the paste action

Cant you just Scrape something Save it into a variable and then use it again when you need it?

• Like 1

Hi, 

Thanks for the reply, 

My only reason for asking is that i created a custom bot for a customer to surf a specific traffic exchange website, 

however, the bot was detected even though useragent and various other settings where in place to prevent this, 

so i have re-built the bot using ExBrowser, it has not been detected yet as all os good, but i did add an option to use an invisible browser if the user wishes, 

so i was just wondering if the user uses the invisible browser function and uses PhantomJS will the bot be more detectable in comparison to the "normal" browsers

its no biggie I was just curious :)

Ill check out the link you provided

Thanks again :)

CJ

CJ,

I can confirm that PhantomJS is seen in the Fiddler sniffer (Header) like Chrome and FF. I could not see any trace of PhantomJS in  cPanel however.

Cheers.

• Like 1

what proxys where being used.  9 out of 10 times it can be seen that its bot traffic from the proxys being used.

hma - over used and hurt by there own success.

scraped proxys - I personally have a system in my gaming sites that will take a visiting ip:port and attempt to use it to go to another website.  if it returns the element im looking for from another site I know its a tunneling proxy and not a reap visitor, so I drop the connection request through php.

Try a premium service for ips, such as reverse proxys that rotates ips every 10 minutes and resolve to real isp providers.

Update:

I'm currently on vacation with a very crappy Internet Connection. 

So my responses will be delayed. It might take up to 48 hours before I reply to messages or support request.

If you purchase now, it will also take 1-3 days before you will receive your license file. 

I'm back Monday 17th

Cheers

Dan

Suggestion:

- Change title of the browser. This will be useful on multi threading to identify which account is running by putting the account username on the title of the browser.

The Title of a browser is specified by the HTML Code ( <title> )

You can change that in the HTML code, and then reload the page.

But there is no API to alter the Tab names directly.

Dan

Just a heads up dan. The plugin doesnt work properly on windows 2008 server.

Works fine for me, although had to manually copy over the PhantomJS.exe from appdata, that was before the plugin checked if you have dependencies installed.

The Title of a browser is specified by the HTML Code ( <title> )

You can change that in the HTML code, and then reload the page.

But there is no API to alter the Tab names directly.

Dan

Not the tab itselft but the title on the taskbar. Pash have this command

plugin command("Advanced Screen and Windows.dll", "change windows title (other app)", "Facebook - Google Chrome", "Chrome_WidgetWin_1", "Test")

But it will be easier if its from the exbrowser plugin so it can identify which browser instance to change the title.

Works fine for me, although had to manually copy over the PhantomJS.exe from appdata, that was before the plugin checked if you have dependencies installed.

I am geting this http://content.screencast.com/users/CustomBotSolutions/folders/Snagit/media/7a04dfcb-b6e2-441d-9476-6424d40dcb29/08.06.2015-00.14.png

Then after i close it this error pops up.

http://content.screencast.com/users/CustomBotSolutions/folders/Snagit/media/4d843322-edfb-49cf-905c-ff76c85ab183/08.06.2015-00.13.png

The phantomJS is in there appdata so not really sure why it doesnt work.

http://content.screencast.com/users/CustomBotSolutions/folders/Snagit/media/1af35adc-35e6-410e-b641-c7dd9cfd9814/08.06.2015-00.15.png

V1.1.5.4 is READY

All customers will receive an email with their new login details.

If you can't wait, or the email didn't arrive, please open a support ticket and send your:

Paypal Email Address or your "old" ComPlugin Login Details.

Changelog V1.1.5.4

New and improved Licensing System
Plugin Size reduced
Specify Binary Location(FF & Chrome Mobile)
Update(Fix) to Popup Container. New Window / New Tab Commands
Switch to Window / Tab Command (Chrome Only) FF can only switch to new Windows. Not to Tabs at the moment.
Close Active Browser Tab.
Next Browser Tab
Previous Browser Tab
Reload Page Command
Hide Browser Command
Load individual FF Profiles (Ignores all other Profil Options like "Proxy", "Useragent" and "Extensions")

Bugfixes:
Support for Frames (Scraper & Locators). Similar to iFrames.
Fix for WaitForPopup (Wait for Window / Tab) (Now stays on current page/tab, if no match is found)