UBot Underground

[Sell] Exbrowser Now On Sale

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

EXB Update V1.3.1.2   Updated Chromedriver to support newer Chrome Versions   Fixes a bug which caused ExecuteScript to fail when Object.prototype is modified. Fixes a bug that interferes with handlin

Would it be mean to ask people if they want to pay more, in case they ask for a discount?    People are probably not doing that in their local supermarket. But online, this is a very common behavior

No guys... You know I'm here for you since many years.  First of all I have to appologize for all the back and forth communication. I try to sort all of this out. My misstake was to announce stuff and

Posted Images

Hi, 

Is there a way to use wildcards within xpath?

In UBot I would usually choose an element like this:

<id=w"input_*_{#pos}">

#pos would always be 0,1 or 2

but with the exbrowser plugin I can't work out how to do it:

plugin command("ExBrowser.dll", "ExBrowser Click", "x://input[contains(@id,\"input_*_{#pos}\")]")

Hello.

Please take a look at the Xpath keywords "contains" and "concat". There are multiple tutorials out there when you run a google search. 

Sometimes it's also easier to start one or multiple elements above the one you try to select. Maybe they are unique and help you to narrow it down already.

Dan

your plugin working nice. I bought few hour before and already created one multi threaded bot with smart thread.

Here is few question i wana ask

1. What happen if i will close bot in middle of running. I saw lots of chrome browser opened there and i need to close all manually.

2. can we disable images, css etc like ubot browser.

3. Do we need to clear cookies after each run or exbrowser using separate container on each run.

Nothing more you cover almost everything :-)

Hello.

1. If you close the tool (bot) that controls the browser instances, then you have to close all of them manually.

It's better to use the close command or the cleanup command to reset everything when you are done. 

2. Not from within the plugin. But there are probably plugins / extensions for firefox and chrome you can use for that. You can pre-configure those plugins as well. There are tutorials available on google how to do that.

They are zip files and contain config files you can change. 

3. We don't longer use the container command. And I'll remove it with the next update because I still get questions about it :-)

You use launch and close command when you are done. As soon as the browser is closed, cookies and everything are gone. So every browser instance you create, is fresh.

Kindest regards

Dan

Damn, this is exactly what I need right now but unfortunately my wallet is running low!

Hello.

Don't forget that we have a discount up at the moment:

http://network.ubotstudio.com/forum/index.php?/topic/18041-sell-exbrowser-now-on-sale/?p=113524

And you probably can make the money back very quickly. Do some custom work via upwork.com or build some automation tools you can sell. 

It's really not very hard to make $100 with ubot. 

Kindest regards

Dan

hey, please help me.

i am trying to register hotmail account

and i can not change dropdown value for the month , day and year options.

please help

https://signup.live.com/signup?wa=wsignin1.0&rpsnv=12&ct=1442307162&rver=6.4.6456.0&wp=MBI_SSL_SHARED&wreply=https%3a%2f%2fmail.live.com%2fdefault.aspx%3frru%3dinbox&id=64855&cbcxt=mai&bk=1442307164&uiflavor=web&uaid=d1145a9c1b214698add61cc808c4f6ee&mkt=EN-US&lc=1033&lic=1

and i tried this, but not work

plugin command("ExBrowser.dll""ExBrowser Change Dropdown""x://select[@id=\"BirthMonth\"]"$plugin function("ExBrowser.dll""$ExBrowser Scrape Element Attribute""x://option[contains(text(),\"February\")]""value"))

Try this

plugin command("ExBrowser.dll""ExBrowser Change Dropdown""<id=\"BirthMonth\">"$spin("\{January|February|March|April|May|June|July|August|September|October|November|December\}"))

thanks for your reply, but it is not working. can not locate element error

hey, please help me.

i am trying to register hotmail account

and i can not change dropdown value for the month , day and year options.

please help

https://signup.live.com/signup?wa=wsignin1.0&rpsnv=12&ct=1442307162&rver=6.4.6456.0&wp=MBI_SSL_SHARED&wreply=https%3a%2f%2fmail.live.com%2fdefault.aspx%3frru%3dinbox&id=64855&cbcxt=mai&bk=1442307164&uiflavor=web&uaid=d1145a9c1b214698add61cc808c4f6ee&mkt=EN-US&lc=1033&lic=1

and i tried this, but not work

plugin command("ExBrowser.dll""ExBrowser Change Dropdown""x://select[@id=\"BirthMonth\"]"$plugin function("ExBrowser.dll""$ExBrowser Scrape Element Attribute""x://option[contains(text(),\"February\")]""value"))

Hello.

A  common error might be that the element is not loaded yet. 

Always use a wait for element for any command or function that interacts with an element.

But both expressions work fine:

x://select[@id=BirthMonth]

<id="BirthMonth">

Here's a video that shows it in action.

http://screencast.com/t/SoQYTU0Fi

Cheers

Dan

Hello.

A  common error might be that the element is not loaded yet. 

Always use a wait for element for any command or function that interacts with an element.

But both expressions work fine:

x://select[@id=BirthMonth]

<id="BirthMonth">

Here's a video that shows it in action.

http://screencast.com/t/SoQYTU0Fi

Cheers

Dan

hey, thanks dan, and both expression works

but exbrwoser seems do not support chinese.

plugin command("ExBrowser.dll""ExBrowser Change Dropdown""x://select[@id=\"BirthMonth\"]"$plugin function("ExBrowser.dll""$ExBrowser Scrape Element Attribute""x://option[contains(text(),\"五月\")]""value"))

`````````````

i have set my chrome default language to english, but it is english when i run chrome Manually. 

but if is still chinese if i use exbrowser to run chrome.

hey, thanks dan, and both expression works

but exbrwoser seems do not support chinese.

plugin command("ExBrowser.dll""ExBrowser Change Dropdown""x://select[@id=\"BirthMonth\"]"$plugin function("ExBrowser.dll""$ExBrowser Scrape Element Attribute""x://option[contains(text(),\"五月\")]""value"))

`````````````

i have set my chrome default language to english, but it is english when i run chrome Manually. 

but if is still chinese if i use exbrowser to run chrome.

Hello.

Thanks a lot for your feedback. We only test and support English languages. It might work with Chinese or Arabic characters, but I'm not testing it.

And we can't add support for it, because this is a limitation of the framework we use and we can't influence that.

If you can't use the plugin because of lacking support for those languages, please send me a support ticket and I will issue a refund. No problem at all.

Kindest regards

Dan

Hello.

Thanks a lot for your feedback. We only test and support English languages. It might work with Chinese or Arabic characters, but I'm not testing it.

And we can't add support for it, because this is a limitation of the framework we use and we can't influence that.

If you can't use the plugin because of lacking support for those languages, please send me a support ticket and I will issue a refund. No problem at all.

Kindest regards

Dan

no, i like your plugin.

but can you find a way to set chrome's default language to English when it is lanched by exbrowser.

as in my computer , the default language switch will not work if chrome is lanched by exbrowser

no, i like your plugin.

but can you find a way to set chrome's default language to English when it is lanched by exbrowser.

as in my computer , the default language switch will not work if chrome is lanched by exbrowser

+1 This is great if it can be implemented.

+1 This is great if it can be implemented.

Do you mean the --lang option for Chrome?

Is that also a problem for FF? How would you change that for FF? I thought that you have to install multiple FF versions if you need different languages?

Dan

Do you mean the --lang option for Chrome?

Is that also a problem for FF? How would you change that for FF? I thought that you have to install multiple FF versions if you need different languages?

Dan

I think this issue occurs on chrome only.

It automatically changes the language based on your IP.

20% Discount is coming to an End!

As soon as the new Ubot Stealth Update is available we will close the 20% Discount Option!
And it will not take very long. The new Beta Version was shipped to the Beta Testers Yesterday.

So if you don't have ExBrowser already, now's your change to still get it for 20% OFF!

Discount Code:
cf3a00bf96

>>Purchase Here<<

Anything you are currently missing in the plugin?

I finished some work today:

1. Fixed and optimized the "hide browser" option.

2. Added Disable WebRTC option to firefox browser

3. Checked and update proxy support. 
4. Added a "Clear TextBox" Command

5. Added a "Set Browser Language Option" for Chrome

6. Optimized CleanUp Command

That's in addition to all the changes I already implemented in the last Beta Version:

Changelog since V1.1.5.4

Updates:
Updated Driver (Selenium 2.47)
Chromeengine & Firefox Extension Update
Plugin Size reduced

New Features:
Scroll To Element Command
Socks Proxy Support für PhantomJS (with authentication)
Socks Support for Chrome & Firefox (Both browser don't support socks authentication!)
Plugin Version Function
Screenshot Special Command (Coordinates Screenshot)
FocusNewWindowTab Command
Screenshot Format changed from PNG to JPG to reduce screenshot size. Mainly for captchas. 
Confirm Alert Window Command.

Bugfix:
Switch to Window Command was not working
Stability Changes for Scraper Commands

Function Name Changed!!
$ExBrowser Set Socks Proxy (PhantomJS) = $ExBrowser Set Socks Proxy  // Can now be used for all 3 browsers!

Is there anything else you are currently missing?
After V1.1.5.5 is released, it will take a couple of weeks before the next update!

So if something is still missing, now is your chance to get it into the next version if it's doable.
I can't guarantee anything, but I have some time later today and tomorrow to work on it.

On Monday I will close it off and release V1.1.5.5 if everything goes by plan.

• Like 2

A question. Any problem running multiple bots (.exe) files with this plugin? I currently have 5 x bots running on one PC that do things on the same website but using different accounts. Can this be done with the exbrowser plugin? Each bot and the exbrowser will have its own cookies and no clashing etc of what is going on?

A question. Any problem running multiple bots (.exe) files with this plugin? I currently have 5 x bots running on one PC that do things on the same website but using different accounts. Can this be done with the exbrowser plugin? Each bot and the exbrowser will have its own cookies and no clashing etc of what is going on?

The browser instances are all separated.

Dan

Simple Ubot Example Code added to Zaxaa Download Page. 

This is for new users to give them a good start with the plugin. No need for advanced users to download. 

It shows the following commands:

cleanup

launcher

navigate

click

type text

But if you are interested as well, the ubot file is attached here as well. But it's real simple, so don't expect any magic :-)

Cheers

Dan

exbrowser-demo.ubot

• Like 1