UBot Underground

[Sell] Exbrowser Now On Sale

In case anyone else has this issue.

I was having troubles with this plugin and it turned out to be Team Viewer.

Apparently they change your MAC address if you have the VPN Driver installed.

If you need to use that then you will not be able to use Ex-browser at this point.

Thanks to Danny's/Ex-Browser's excellent support we got it all sorted in no time at all.

If you wanna play with the big boys you will need this for sure!

Thanks for all the support,

Nick

• Like 2
  • Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

EXB Update V1.3.1.2   Updated Chromedriver to support newer Chrome Versions   Fixes a bug which caused ExecuteScript to fail when Object.prototype is modified. Fixes a bug that interferes with handlin

Would it be mean to ask people if they want to pay more, in case they ask for a discount?    People are probably not doing that in their local supermarket. But online, this is a very common behavior

No guys... You know I'm here for you since many years.  First of all I have to appologize for all the back and forth communication. I try to sort all of this out. My misstake was to announce stuff and

Posted Images

When I click a button on the bot I am making it opens website1 in exbrowser and I have a loopwhile to keep the window open until it is manually closed.

I have another button to open website2 in another exbrowser, but if website1 is still open then website2 exbrowser just opens and then closes immediately.

Can we only have 1 exbrowser window open at a time?

When I click a button on the bot I am making it opens website1 in exbrowser and I have a loopwhile to keep the window open until it is manually closed.

I have another button to open website2 in another exbrowser, but if website1 is still open then website2 exbrowser just opens and then closes immediately.

Can we only have 1 exbrowser window open at a time?

The browser session is identified by the ThreadID. So you can have multiple instances of exbrowser, but you have to launch them in different threads.

Within 1 thread you can only have 1 instance open at a time.

Dan

Some example code for others how to use Cookies save, and recall them later example.

Placed into defines for ease of use.

ui text box("Username"#username)
ui text box("Password"#password)
ui save file("save cookies to"#save)
divider
login and save cookie()
recall cookie and nav()
divider
define login and save cookie {
    plugin command("ExBrowser.dll""ExBrowser Container""Chrome""""") {
        plugin command("ExBrowser.dll""ExBrowser Navigate""https://twitter.com/")
        plugin command("ExBrowser.dll""ExBrowser Wait For Element""<name=\"session[username_or_email]\">""Appear", 30)
        wait(5)
        plugin command("ExBrowser.dll""ExBrowser Type Text""<name=\"session[username_or_email]\">"#username)
        plugin command("ExBrowser.dll""ExBrowser Type Text""<name=\"session[password]\">"#password)
        plugin command("ExBrowser.dll""ExBrowser Click""<value=\"Log in\">")
        wait(5)
        plugin command("ExBrowser.dll""ExBrowser Save Cookies"#save)
    }
}
define recall cookie and nav {
        wait(5)
        plugin command("ExBrowser.dll""ExBrowser Load Cookies"#save)
        pause script
    }
}

• Like 3

I'm gonna take it in a few days but before that, i have questions...

1. Is it easy to implement this plugin if my bot is already done (I'm not using HTTP plugin), I have a big bot for Twitter (soon available for US) and I have to be sure it will not be a huge work to use your plugin on it.
  2. Is the PhatomJS browser have to be installed on my customer's computer or not ? It's not a big deal if it is)
  3. Is the "crash browser" resolved if I use FF, Chrome or phantomJS with your amazing plugin ?

Thank you all for your answers ;)

Edited by zenos

Hello

1. You have to move everything to the exbrowser commands. And probably convert a lot of expressions over to xpath. So this will require some work.

2. No, it will download the required components automatically

3. Yes

Kindest regards

Dan

• Like 2

Hello

1. You have to move everything to the exbrowser commands. And probably convert a lot of expressions over to xpath. So this will require some work.

2. No, it will download the required components automatically

3. Yes

Kindest regards

Dan

Really good, thank you ;)

Hey a2mateit, no. We took that part out to focus on the external browser support since that is the biggest

request people wanted and we needed to make sure that we updated and fixed existing issues related to

that specific part of the plugin.

Having it separate anyhow is better for managing the plugin and making sure that it is always working and

bug free.

We may introduce the communication part of the plugin as a separate plugin but we'd need to discuss that

further.

We may introduce the communication part of the plugin as a separate plugin but we'd need to discuss that

further.

So that means the communication part of the original plugin will be an extra costs?

Not sure what this thread is all about then "on sale".

This means that the original plugin will be split up which makes 2* cashcow.

So that means the communication part of the original plugin will be an extra costs?

Not sure what this thread is all about then "on sale".

This means that the original plugin will be split up which makes 2* cashcow.

Everyone who purchased communication plugin previously got exbrowser for free right?

So far we are not working on the communication part. I focus 100% on the browser.

Its not sure if we will work on the com part at all. We will see.

Dan

Couple of TIPS

If you want to load HTML into the browser, save it to a file with the HTML extension, and then load it via:
plugin command("ExBrowser.dll""ExBrowser Navigate", )

If the change Attribute command doesn't support the usecase you are looking for, you can use Javascript directly:

plugin command("ExBrowser.dll""ExBrowser Run Javascript""document.getElementById(\"test\").innerHTML = \"New stuff\";")

Change Attribute is doing the same in the background. It just executes javascript. But it's limited to one usecase (setAttribute)
So for more advanced stuff, just use Javascript.

If a site doesn't work because it opens in a new tab or in a new window, just change the target attribute before you click the button:

plugin command("ExBrowser.dll""ExBrowser Navigate""http://www.w3schools.com/html/html_links.asp")
    plugin command("ExBrowser.dll""ExBrowser Wait For Dom Ready", 10)
    plugin command("ExBrowser.dll""ExBrowser Change Attribute", "XPATH Expression", "target""_self")
    plugin command("ExBrowser.dll""ExBrowser Click""XPATH Expression")

wait(5)
    plugin command("ExBrowser.dll""ExBrowser Navigate""www.google.com")
    alert("x")
}

UPDATE: Xpath Expressions got removed from source code. Please find the full code in the attached file "test.txt"

More soon...

test.txt

• Like 1

Hey a2mateit, no. We took that part out to focus on the external browser support since that is the biggest

request people wanted and we needed to make sure that we updated and fixed existing issues related to

that specific part of the plugin.

Having it separate anyhow is better for managing the plugin and making sure that it is always working and

bug free.

further.

Thanks for the answer.

Originally I wanted the communication plugin for that part of it.  I know this was a seperate plugin, just was curious if that would be offered as well.

I have 1 more question about the specific thing I am hoping to achieve with this.

I want to be able to login to two seperate sites and stay logged inside of firefox.

Then navigate to a site in the original firefox windows and click on a button and have it open a youtube video in a popup browser.  Then be able to "like" the video and close the popup window while keeping the original window open and sharing cookies across the popup window to stay logged in to yt.

Here is a video of what I need to do:

http://screencast.com/t/MVBaPrLB

Can you watch the video and let me know if this is something the plugin can help me accomplish?

Thanks,

Justin

Thanks for the answer.

Originally I wanted the communication plugin for that part of it.  I know this was a seperate plugin, just was curious if that would be offered as well.

I have 1 more question about the specific thing I am hoping to achieve with this.

I want to be able to login to two seperate sites and stay logged inside of firefox.

Then navigate to a site in the original firefox windows and click on a button and have it open a youtube video in a popup browser.  Then be able to "like" the video and close the popup window while keeping the original window open and sharing cookies across the popup window to stay logged in to yt.

Here is a video of what I need to do:

http://screencast.com/t/MVBaPrLB

Can you watch the video and let me know if this is something the plugin can help me accomplish?

Thanks,

Justin

There's probably a solution to this. But that depends a bit on how the site tracks if the video has been liked or not. 

There are a couple of ways you can address it.

1. Popup container. Works if you don't want to do multithreading

2. Stay in the same browser, and open the link in _self and then navigate back to the original page. (Simplest option but would have to test if the site tracks that correctly).

3. Run two browser sessions (different threads) one handles youtube, the other handles addmefast.

I think it's definitely possible, but you probably have to test it. 

Do you have the plugin? Give it a try. And if you're stuck, let me know.

Don't have the plugin.. well get it :-) What can you lose? The $97?

Well, let me take that away.. I can send you a limited trial version if you like. Send me a PM if you have time to test it. Will be limited to 5 days and doesn't work in compiled bots. 

But other than that, fully functional. I only offer that to serious guys like you with some history in the community!

You can also send me a test user if you have one and I'll give it a try this week. I'm working on the plugin during the next couple of days. So this is the perfect time to get stuff optimized or to add some additional stuff if we hit a roadblock. 

Cheers

Dan

Dan,

Thanks for the prompt response.

If you can send a trial that would be awesome.   I told myself I wouldn't buy another plugin after spending thousands on ubot and plugins already, but if this plugin can solve this issue on AMF then it will be worth the $97.

One quick question about the pop-up container.  Will it hold the same cookies as the original browser?  If so, I believe this will work.

Thanks for the awesome support so far guys.  And i'm not even a customer yet.  :)  I can only imagine how awesome the support for customers is. 

Also, I read that you can just execute javascript with this right?  So will it work with TJ's javascript program he made a while ago?

I would say it solves it for you.  I just whiped this together real fast.  Will give you a head start on things.

AddM3Fast YT VIew

Video: http://screencast.com/t/7bYLwggx

Code to use:

ui text box("Email"#email)
ui text box("Password"#pass)
ui text box("Views"#views)
    plugin command("ExBrowser.dll""ExBrowser Navigate""http://addmefast.com/")
    plugin command("ExBrowser.dll""ExBrowser Wait For Element""<name=\"login_button\">""Appear", 20)
    plugin command("ExBrowser.dll""ExBrowser Type Text""<name=\"email\">"#email)
    plugin command("ExBrowser.dll""ExBrowser Type Text""<name=\"password\">"#pass)
    plugin command("ExBrowser.dll""ExBrowser Click""<name=\"login_button\">")
    wait(2)
    plugin command("ExBrowser.dll""ExBrowser Navigate""http://addmefast.com/free_points/youtube_views")
    loop(#views) {
        plugin command("ExBrowser.dll""ExBrowser Run Javascript""location.reload(); ")
        wait(6)
        set(#watch for$replace($replace($plugin function("File Management.dll""$Find Regex First"$plugin function("ExBrowser.dll""$ExBrowser Document Text"), "/[0-9]\{1,3\} seconds"), "/"""), " seconds"""), "Global")
        plugin command("ExBrowser.dll""ExBrowser Click""<class=\"single_like_button btn3-wrap\">")
        wait($add(#watch for, 2.5))
        plugin command("ExBrowser.dll""ExBrowser Popup Container""Youtube - Google Chrome") {
            plugin command("ExBrowser.dll""ExBrowser Close")
        }
    }
}

• Like 1

Just purchased and hardware id has been emailed for activation!

Looking forward to getting my lic file and playing around with this thing.

License Key sent.

Dan

Guys first of all I just gotta say WOW!

This plugin is really going to change the game, and it's brought back my excitement to use Ubot.  I have personally grown apart from Ubot lately for a whole host of reasons, one of them being the browser crashes.

With this plugin I was able to complete a project in 1 day (Thanks to the Amazing Support Behind this Plugin!) that I have been trying to complete with ubot for over 1 year and was unable to due to the archaic way ubot currently deals with pop-ups.

I swore to myself that I wouldn't buy another plugin, but now I couldn't be happier that I invested in this amazing plugin!  Anyone on the fence needs to grab this now before the price is raised.

Seriously guys, with the Top Notch support and the development team behind this you would be crazy to own ubot and not this plugin!

A big thank you to the development team behind this!

• Like 2

I'm really glad you're enjoying Ubot again a2mateit. Dan has put a lot in to coding this even though

he's extremely busy so I want to publicly say I'm so thankful for Dan and all his hard work.

TJ has been helping with users in the Skype group and I know he's extremely busy as well but man

I love this community and how supportive everyone is here.

Ubot is getting better and better with each passing day and I know it's going to get a lot of attention

when the new browser is introduced and other things going on behind the scenes so we're pretty

excited all around.

Really glad you're back and rolling and able to complete your project a2mateit :)

• Like 1

Thanks a lot guys! I will probably release the next update today. 
Just have to record some additional videos for you guys. So that you know how to use the new stuff.

Dan