UBot Underground

[Sell] Exbrowser Now On Sale

If the plugin licence is tied to UB then we have to go through 2 verify checks. All of a sudden am unable to log in to UB because i am now getting xbrowser popup of invalid email and password. What's deal folks?

Hello.

As always, please send us a support ticket and I will help you as fast as I can. No need to post it here. And I also need some more informations please.

Without your account details, I'm not able to find you Sir.

Kindest regards

Dan

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

EXB Update V1.3.1.2   Updated Chromedriver to support newer Chrome Versions   Fixes a bug which caused ExecuteScript to fail when Object.prototype is modified. Fixes a bug that interferes with handlin

Would it be mean to ask people if they want to pay more, in case they ask for a discount?    People are probably not doing that in their local supermarket. But online, this is a very common behavior

No guys... You know I'm here for you since many years.  First of all I have to appologize for all the back and forth communication. I try to sort all of this out. My misstake was to announce stuff and

Posted Images

I just checked everything and all systems are fully operational. No downtime or issue whatsoever. 

Login problems are individual and related to single accounts. If I receive a support ticket I will work with you 1:1 and resolve the problem.

Kindest regards

Dan

I just checked everything and all systems are fully operational. No downtime or issue whatsoever. 

Login problems are individual and related to single accounts. If I receive a support ticket I will work with you 1:1 and resolve the problem.

Kindest regards

Dan

I Would just like to State as a fact that Dan is a great guy and he helped me with both Exbrowser issues and Xpath issues and in every instance every error i got was due to my own lack of knowledge about both of these software's so keep that in mind when you are working with Exbrowser Plugin.

Now to other topic,Hey Dan will you Incorporate Exbrowser Current URL Parameter  you know in Ubot we have $url but i didn't saw anything like this in Exbrowser for now,is this possible?

Kind Regards!

I Would just like to State as a fact that Dan is a great guy and he helped me with both Exbrowser issues and Xpath issues and in every instance every error i got was due to my own lack of knowledge about both of these software's so keep that in mind when you are working with Exbrowser Plugin.

Now to other topic,Hey Dan will you Incorporate Exbrowser Current URL Parameter  you know in Ubot we have $url but i didn't saw anything like this in Exbrowser for now,is this possible?

Kind Regards!

Thanks a lot for the Kind words.

And yes, this feature is already in the product:

alert($plugin function("ExBrowser.dll""$ExBrowser URL"))

Kindest regards

Dan

Hi Dan,

Thanks. It saved the images but i need to include the text above the images so i can send it to deathbycaptcha for them to solve it.

I need to save it like this http://content.screencast.com/users/CustomBotSolutions/folders/Snagit/media/104e11d3-9e70-4fa5-81fb-15449be263ed/08.20.2015-04.45.png

I am trying with different elements but it only saving half of it..

Hi.

I have another trick for you guys.

Try to change the UserAgent to IOS:

I'm currently working on a site where that works. The website is then shown as a very small size, that fits my screen. And then I can use the element screenshot command:

And it saves the correct image for me.

I then use Advanced Captcha Plugin and 2captcha.com  to get the image IDs.

Hope it helps.

Kindest regards
Dan

post-1200-0-39816800-1440761488_thumb.jpg

Another thing I just recognized is, that the screenshot must be below 100kb to work with 2captcha.com

I will improve the ExBrowser Screenshot feature to compress the images better. 
Mainly switching from PNG to JPG format.  That should do the job.

Kindest regards

Dan

If the plugin licence is tied to UB then we have to go through 2 verify checks. All of a sudden am unable to log in to UB because i am now getting xbrowser popup of invalid email and password. What's deal folks?

Me and Dan have worked together to get this resolved on the same day. Thanks much for your continual support.

• Like 1

>>V1.1.5.5 Beta 5<<

Changelog since V1.1.5.4

Updates:
Updated Driver (Selenium 2.47)
Chromeengine & Firefox Extension Update
Plugin Size reduced

New Features:
Scroll To Element Command
Socks Proxy Support für PhantomJS (with authentication)
Socks Support for Chrome & Firefox (Both browser don't support socks authentication!)
Plugin Version Function
Screenshot Special Command (Coordinates Screenshot)
FocusNewWindowTab Command
Screenshot Format changed from PNG to JPG to reduce screenshot size. Mainly for captchas. 
Confirm Alert Window Command.

Bugfix:
Switch to Window Command was not working
Stability Changes for Scraper Commands

Function Name Changed!!
$ExBrowser Set Socks Proxy (PhantomJS) = $ExBrowser Set Socks Proxy  // Can now be used for all 3 browsers!

All customers, please check your inbox. If you don't get it, send me a support ticket from / with your license server login email.

PS: We had some internal Beta Versions in between. That's why we have the big jump for some people :-)

Kindest regards
Dan

>>Tutorial Window Management<<

I just saw, that I didn't post this video here.

I sent it in a newsletter to all customers a couple of days ago. But maybe not everyone got it?

If you work with multiple browser windows or tabs, this is must watch!

If you already watched the one I sent via the newsletter, then please skip this. It's the same :-)

http://tinyurl.com/ohvdxtv

Hey Dan,

Thanks for the update and the new tutorial!

Do you think you can add a command that can send key stroke to exbrowser?

Ubot type text command accept value like this {BACKSPACE} or {TAB} and that will mimic the keyboard stroke BACKSPACE and TAB into the selected element.

I find that feature very helpful on some occasions.

Regards

Hey Dan,

Thanks for the update and the new tutorial!

Do you think you can add a command that can send key stroke to exbrowser?

Ubot type text command accept value like this {BACKSPACE} or {TAB} and that will mimic the keyboard stroke BACKSPACE and TAB into the selected element.

I find that feature very helpful on some occasions.

Regards

Hello.

That's possible, but it would only working within the HTML site. So you can't use that to control or navigate controls, windows or menus within the browser window itself.

And it won't work for dialog boxes from the browser either. Like Save dialog or print screen. That stuff wouldn't work with such a sendkey command.

Is that what you are asking for?

Dan

Hello.

That's possible, but it would only working within the HTML site. So you can't use that to control or navigate controls, windows or menus within the browser window itself.

And it won't work for dialog boxes from the browser either. Like Save dialog or print screen. That stuff wouldn't work with such a sendkey command.

Is that what you are asking for?

Dan

Yes only within the source of the page..

• Like 1

hi, i use run hidden on exbrowser launcher. i use chrome option. but the problem when i run the bot and open chrome or firefox for browsing, my browser always close automatically. i hope you can fix it. for now i use other browser such as palemoon. i can not use chrome and firefox when running my bot. thanks

hi, i use run hidden on exbrowser launcher. i use chrome option. but the problem when i run the bot and open chrome or firefox for browsing, my browser always close automatically. i hope you can fix it. for now i use other browser such as palemoon. i can not use chrome and firefox when running my bot. thanks

The hide browser function for chrome and ff is still experimental and work in progress.

But you can use PhantomJS, which is completely hidden and build into the plugin.

Dan

Hi,

Ive been out of action for a couple of weeks and see there has been some major updates and improvements, .. awesome !

However i cant log into UBot unless i disable ExBrowser, 

I read back a few pages and indeed the OP and have seen the new licensing system, but the link for the licensing server is throwing me a 503 (Service unavailable) Error 

Is it just my end ?

I didnt open a support ticket as I dont really want to waste your time if it is just a temporary issue

Thanks in advance

CJ

Hi,

Ive been out of action for a couple of weeks and see there has been some major updates and improvements, .. awesome !

However i cant log into UBot unless i disable ExBrowser, 

I read back a few pages and indeed the OP and have seen the new licensing system, but the link for the licensing server is throwing me a 503 (Service unavailable) Error 

Is it just my end ?

I didnt open a support ticket as I dont really want to waste your time if it is just a temporary issue

Thanks in advance

CJ

No errors, everything runs smoothly. You are probably not moved to the new lic server yet.

Please send me your details (paypal / login email) via a support ticket and I'll get you online asap.

Kindest regards

Dan

No errors, everything runs smoothly. You are probably not moved to the new lic server yet.

Please send me your details (paypal / login email) via a support ticket and I'll get you online asap.

Kindest regards

Dan

Thanks Dan, 

Ill get a ticket send in the next few mins 

CJ

Firefox Proxy support with authentication.

I have a solution for this. But I need someone to test it. So if you are waiting for Proxy authentication support with Firefox, please send me a PM.

Dan

Yes, that's possible. We could add an option where you can specify the path to the chrome or firefox binary. 

But you would have to ensure that the correct executable is at that place. We will not distribute the browser or anything like that.

Would that be ok?

Dan

Hey Dan,

Did this functionality make it into the plugin?

Thanks!

Frank

Having an issue scraping some text from a modal window that is activated by a button on the website in question.

xpath seems valid but its not finding the elements.

Having an issue scraping some text from a modal window that is activated by a button on the website in question.

xpath seems valid but its not finding the elements.

Hello Lauren,

thanks for sharing that information. If you need help, you have to send me the website url and explain how I can reproduce the issue.

You can always open a support ticket for stuff you don't want to share here.

Please send me some test code, so that I can directly reproduce your issue. Then I can take a look and try to help you.

Support address: support(XX)bot-factory.com

Dan

• Like 1

>> Ubot Stealth Crazy Discount<<

Ok guys... I know a lot of you are holding back on purchasing ExBrowser Plugin because of the Ubot Stealth Announcement..

So let me quickly address how we distinguish to Ubot Stealth (Browser).

1. No one knows what Ubot Stealth will do, no one has seen it yet.

2. It's not available yet. ExBrowser is.

3. ExBrowser supports 3 Browsers, Ubot will support Chrome only

4. We can deliver features much quicker than the UBot Team because we don't have all the dependencies they have to deal with.

5. We have a track history of new features, awesome support and lot's of customer success stories.

6. Stealth will be V1.0 when launched.

So to make it a bit easier for you guys to get an awesome and working browser NOW, I'm offering a 20% discount!

This discount will last UNTIL Ubot Stealth is available (Beta or final) for everyone. 
As soon as Stealth is released, ExBrowser will be back to it's regular price!

Coupon Code: cf3a00bf96

• Like 2