UBot Underground

I've had my eye on this one for awhile. Finally just picked it up and it is looking incredible. Really nice work man.

Love the choice of music in your videos as well. :)

• Replies 732
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Update V 7.9   Added UI Password to “Import UI Code”. Added UI Log View Element Added Functionality to Copy Elements.  Added 6 More Themes (Darkly,Paper,Sandstone,Simplex,Solar,Yeti) Added a little he

Hi Guys,    I just want to apologise for the bad support recently. I have been working hard on the new Interface Builder called UStrap which will be out soon.    I am going to be honest and say that t

Not for nothing, but Lazy Botter, you have a real bad habit of dropping out of touch and ignoring things for long times. That is a horrible way to deal with customer service, and makes people not want

Posted Images

Hey Carl, sorry for the newbie question but: do you know a way of fixing the size of the bot windows so people can't resize it?

Related to that, I got a scrolling bar to the right in the compiled bot. I guess it's because during the interface design I didn't count with the menu bar ubot adds to the very top of the bot, which is, btw, really bad looking and kind of interrupts the design I did using your tool. Any way of getting rid of that bar in the compiled bot?

Thanks in advance for your help!

Hey Carl, sorry for the newbie question but: do you know a way of fixing the size of the bot windows so people can't resize it?

Related to that, I got a scrolling bar to the right in the compiled bot. I guess it's because during the interface design I didn't count with the menu bar ubot adds to the very top of the bot, which is, btw, really bad looking and kind of interrupts the design I did using your tool. Any way of getting rid of that bar in the compiled bot?

Thanks in advance for your help!

Both things can be done with a plugin:

http://www.ubotstudio.com/forum/index.php?/topic/16097-sell-plugin-advanced-ubot/

But you need the DEV Edition to use it.

Dan

Another issue I run into:

I have a projects dropdown and I need when someone pick an option on it it runs a ubot script to load that particular project options in other controls in that same panel/tab. I see options for the list variable and the list options variable in there but no option to launch a ubot script on the dropdown's onchange even.. How should I manage this?

Another issue I run into:

I have a projects dropdown and I need when someone pick an option on it it runs a ubot script to load that particular project options in other controls in that same panel/tab. I see options for the list variable and the list options variable in there but no option to launch a ubot script on the dropdown's onchange even.. How should I manage this?

As far as I know.. You can't do that.

Dan

Both things can be done with a plugin:

http://www.ubotstudio.com/forum/index.php?/topic/16097-sell-plugin-advanced-ubot/

But you need the DEV Edition to use it.

Dan

Thanks so much for your help Dan!

Do you know if that plugin may help me to solve this...?

I want to add support for the backspace key, delete key and copy and paste combination keys (CTR+C/CTR+V). I noticed most bots have no support for this and this makes them really painful to use. I guess it's a ubot fault but now you mention that plugin, I'm wondering, mostly because of the name, if it could help me to solve this issue..

As far as I know.. You can't do that.

Dan

Well Dan, this is really a simple task we use a lot in programming. It's in fact one of the main reasons for using a drop down menu.

So, I guess there is a solution for it even when it be editing the final html. However, it'd be really useful for me if Carl can tell me where should I add the code for that. Basically what I want to add the "on change" event to it like in:

<select variable="#selected_project" list="#project_list" list-fillwith="options" onchange="ubot.runScript('load_project');"></select>

I could do it just this way by creating a pure CSS+html interface but that would defeat the uselfulness of this product wouldn't it? ;-)

Well Dan, this is really a simple task we use a lot in programming. It's in fact one of the main reasons for using a drop down menu.

So, I guess there is a solution for it even when it be editing the final html. However, it'd be really useful for me if Carl can tell me where should I add the code for that. Basically what I want to add the "on change" event to it like in:

<select variable="#selected_project" list="#project_list" list-fillwith="options" onchange="ubot.runScript('load_project');"></select>

I could do it just this way by creating a pure CSS+html interface but that would defeat the uselfulness of this product wouldn't it? ;-)

Hey, I haven't worked with this specific UI Builder yet (just the old version), but adding this script before </body> should work:

<script>
$('#dynamicdropdown').change(function () {
var wstr = "";
wstr = $("#dynamicwizard option:selected").val();
if (wstr == 'whatever'){
ubot.runScript('YOUR_SCRIPT()');
}
});
</script>

You can obviously add different options for the different dropdown values in the same script.

Also, make sure you add id="dynamicdropdown" after your dynamic <select tag. Example:

<select id="dynamicdropdown" class="dynamic" variable="#project_selected" list="#project_list" list-fillwith="options" style="width:150px;">
</select>

Hope that helps,

Marton

Hi Carl,

Is it possible to display data table / grid in the interface? do i need any 3rd party plugin to do this?

and can we have a browser element?

Thanks

------------------------------------

update:

If you need to display a browser inside the UI, you can use "custom element", then in the "html element" column, input an iframe code:

you can generate iframe code from: http://www.makingdifferent.com/widget-generators/online-iframe-generator-tool-for-blogwebsite/

example of output:

http://c2n.me/irDcEH.jpg

Edited by fastlinks

http://screencast.com/t/vlDVPnGWYWvQ

position problem? help me?

If you are using Medium sized elements try to use Small and see if it helps you. I ran into a position issue as well when trying to use the medium elements. Carl said that I found a new bug and it will be included in the next update.

• Like 1

If you are using Medium sized elements try to use Small and see if it helps you. I ran into a position issue as well when trying to use the medium elements. Carl said that I found a new bug and it will be included in the next update.

thank you dear. :)

• Like 1

carl I have a strange problem that when I have ubot open the UI wont load in the builder but when I close ubot it opens up in the builder and works fine from then on in even with ubot open. I can do a video if it helps may just be a strange setup on my pc.

Feature Request:

When I use:

<b>Enter Keyword</b>

as a Text Input Label, everything works fine. The text is changed to BOLD. But when I edit that element later, the HTML tags are removed. 

Would be great if that could <b> <i> <u> would be supported in the Text Input Label. And in the Text Input Placeholder.

Thanks

Dan

Looks great.

Quick question and apologies if it's been answered already:

Can this work inside v4?

Yes, works great in V4. I only use v4 at the moment.

Dan

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Carl,

Any idea how to display data table with pagination? do you plan to develop the bootstrap data table element into the software?

Thanks

Edited by fastlinks
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

hi, this tool has become a very important tool for my development, please add more UI template, add more bootstrap element and add pre-coded javascript/jquery to make html work like .NET program.

example of js code function:

- i paid a fiverr coder to make a stat monitor element read the words count when user typing inside a text box without clicking on a button.

I am ready to pay more for an advance version, please consider my suggestion. Thanks