UBot Underground

So no one using SSUB can help me figure out how to make the complied ubot exe fit the interface created?

Every time I have a extra space of about 200px wide to get the "Branding" tab to come in correct?
Can someone please shine a little light on this for me?
Don't need someone to do it for me, but if someone would be so kind as how to explain how they get it to work?

• Replies 732
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Update V 7.9   Added UI Password to “Import UI Code”. Added UI Log View Element Added Functionality to Copy Elements.  Added 6 More Themes (Darkly,Paper,Sandstone,Simplex,Solar,Yeti) Added a little he

Hi Guys,    I just want to apologise for the bad support recently. I have been working hard on the new Interface Builder called UStrap which will be out soon.    I am going to be honest and say that t

Not for nothing, but Lazy Botter, you have a real bad habit of dropping out of touch and ignoring things for long times. That is a horrible way to deal with customer service, and makes people not want

Posted Images

Can we add our own images to the buttons and stuff? 

Lets say i like the way of drag and dropping and i would want to customize it with the images i need, so the button is not from your software but the drag and drop feature is?

Also can you please check why I've not yet received the download link or the license information, i paid from paypal@jain.* email

I've already checked the spam/junk folder as well

Thanks

Sorry about that! There is a problem with JVZoos IPN system! I have sent you an email. 

Hope you like it and thanks for your purchase!

Carl :-) 

Seems that I'm the only one with this issue?
No matter what size i make the interface, it always seems to add a large extra space to the right side?
Even grabbed PASH's plugin to try and size up the interface, and still no luck?

Here is a video of what im talking about:  http://screencast-o-matic.com/watch/c2fFcwnuat

Seems that I'm the only one with this issue?

No matter what size i make the interface, it always seems to add a large extra space to the right side?

Even grabbed PASH's plugin to try and size up the interface, and still no luck?

Here is a video of what im talking about:  http://screencast-o-matic.com/watch/c2fFcwnuat

You need to edit the dimensions.

On compiled go to developer options then edit the dimension.

yeah, even when thats done it still does it.

I uploaded a better example.
Notice in the video that the banner text is hidden till i make the app window larger, and then u will see the extra space im talking about.
Inside SSUB i made the interface 600px X 600px

But no matter what size i make the DEV version of ubot complied version this happens.

http://screencast-o-matic.com/watch/c2fFV6nuaA

I hope its something stupid on my part, but would be really nice to receive some help about this.

Notice in the video that the banner text is hidden till i make the app window larger, and then u will see the extra space im talking about.

But no matter what size i make the DEV version of ubot complied version this happens.

I hope its something stupid on my part, but would be really nice to receive some help about this.

Make sure the width dimension is wider than the html dimension.

Purchased today, didn't get any email with license or download link so I figured your IPN is still busted.

Can you manually email me my details? PayPal Trans: 3G716486NE822790J

Purchased today, didn't get any email with license or download link so I figured your IPN is still busted.

Can you manually email me my details? PayPal Trans: 3G716486NE822790J

License sent! Check your email!

Can we add our own images to the buttons and stuff? 

Lets say i like the way of drag and dropping and i would want to customize it with the images i need, so the button is not from your software but the drag and drop feature is?

Check Your PM

Can you send me your interface code via PM please so I can take a look for you?

Thanks

Hello Carl,

Would be great if you could give us an update about the next release? I think there are a couple of bug fixes planned right?

Thanks in advance for your help

Dan

What about the next release and the "+ more to come" (as mentioned in the initial post)? Will all your releases ahead of this product be associated with a new fee? (I am wondering since I am an old customer and haven't been here at the forums for a while)

I'm having a problem with the new text area element. The text area placeholder is not updating.

Fixed with new update! Will be sent out shortly. 

Fixed with new update! Will be sent out shortly. 

Awesome! Looking forward to it. I think it was a good decision to spent a little bit more time on the new version. 

It will make the app even more awesome.

Dan

Looking forward to the update today, He fixed the error I was having.

So it will be nice to be able to use the software after all this time :)

Update today? Wohooo.. did Carl tell you a date? Wohoo that would be great news :-)

Dan

Hi Guys! New update to V5.5!

Bug Fixes:

• Fixed issue where dialogs would be the incorrect size after exporting.
  • Fixed issues where navigation would collapse when resizing interface width inside ubot studio. (Media query breakpoints are now set in CSS stylesheet when exported).
  • Branding will now show text that has been set before.
  • Editor window will now always be on top of elements in the interface. 
  • Issue with textarea label as placeholder has been resolved. 
  • Tooltip will now show tooltip assigned to the selected element after clicking update element button.

Changes:

• Removed highlighting from around dialog boxes.
  • Disabled the editor window auto closing after updating elements in builder.
  • You can now only resize textareas vertically to stop problems when saving and re-importing interfaces. (change width by using “Update Element” button instead)
  • Blue highlighting when trying to double click dialog boxes etc has been disabled in the builder.
  • You can now add image elements to the interface without specifying the dimensions so you can use the default image height/width.

New Features:

• You can now save/delete your own custom CSS stylesheets. 
  • You can now preview your interface in the default browser.
  • You can now Cut and Paste elements.

Future Updates:

• Ability to run “Define Commands” from every element.
  • Ability to create a drop down menu in the navigation. 
  • and many more other cool features!!

I hope you guys enjoy using this builder! I have put a lot into it! I aim to make this the BEST INTERFACE BUILDER for UBot Studio!!

P.S Sorry for the wait on this update!! I have been a little busy this week but I'm back into the game now!!

Thanks!

Carl  :P

• Like 1