UBot Underground

• Replies 732
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Update V 7.9   Added UI Password to “Import UI Code”. Added UI Log View Element Added Functionality to Copy Elements.  Added 6 More Themes (Darkly,Paper,Sandstone,Simplex,Solar,Yeti) Added a little he

Hi Guys,    I just want to apologise for the bad support recently. I have been working hard on the new Interface Builder called UStrap which will be out soon.    I am going to be honest and say that t

Not for nothing, but Lazy Botter, you have a real bad habit of dropping out of touch and ignoring things for long times. That is a horrible way to deal with customer service, and makes people not want

Posted Images

Wohoo!! That's awesome Carl.

Direct Export

Re-size Option.

Hide Tabs / Navigation

Text Arena (no resize after export)

Two very small glitches I noticed:

Textarea Element. If Wrap lines is selected, it's not wrapping. And the other way around.

When "Show guides" is active and I export, it adds a border around my UI. When Guides is disabled, this doesn't happen.

Ok thanks! Will be fixed with the next update. :-)

Hey Carl, great stuff as usual. Have you thought about adding a snap to px option? Like the one in the ubot5 ui editor.

http://www.ubotstudio.com/forum/public/style_images/master/attachicon.gif2014-03-31 9-57-10 PM.png

That's a nice idea. Would make positioning of the elements more accurate.

Dan

Hey Carl, great stuff as usual. Have you thought about adding a snap to px option? Like the one in the ubot5 ui editor.

http://www.ubotstudio.com/forum/public/style_images/master/attachicon.gif2014-03-31 9-57-10 PM.png

I will consider adding it! Thanks! :-) 

Um, Received ur email about this new version, stating that I can have a $20 discount because im a customer from the older version..

"As you have purchased the old version you can get the new version (5) with a $20 discount at checkout! Just share on Facebook to get it!"

Seems like this discount is open to everyone, and not just us old customers?

If so this is kind of a lie don't ya think?

You have stated that the discount would be for previous customers of the older version, so if it's open to anyone then its not really a Loyalty discount.

I don't mean to sound rude or anything, but telling us customers we will get a discount just for being customers of the older version and then giving the discount to everyone just seems dishonest,
(not that i mind paying for a new version)

Just don't like being lied to.

just bought it and i cannot use it :( BitDefender deletes it and keeps locking it regardless of the exclusion zone :D what did you put in it? i need to uninstall or competently deactivate BitDefender to use it !? lol

+1 on that Carl. you are not fair on this as we have bought and support you with the earlier version since the beginning and now  you actually re-invented the wheel to sell it again and again with 37$ actually cause the supposed upgrade is a big  lie !?

Um, Received ur email about this new version, stating that I can have a $20 discount because im a customer from the older version..

"As you have purchased the old version you can get the new version (5) with a $20 discount at checkout! Just share on Facebook to get it!"

Seems like this discount is open to everyone, and not just us old customers?

If so this is kind of a lie don't ya think?

You have stated that the discount would be for previous customers of the older version, so if it's open to anyone then its not really a Loyalty discount.

I don't mean to sound rude or anything, but telling us customers we will get a discount just for being customers of the older version and then giving the discount to everyone just seems dishonest,

(not that i mind paying for a new version)

Just don't like being lied to.

The reason I had to give discount this way is because there is no way to give discount with JVZoo. I wish that they had a coupon code system in place, then I could of offered just the old users the discount. 

I didn't want to open the discount to the public myself (just the old users) but I had to to give you discount. 

Sorry, I can't please everyone, but at least I offered you the chance to get any discount.

Carl

I understand, but they do not allow u to setup a private page?

Where you could have sent us the link via email?

Yes, I was going to do that but I would have had to setup a separate project/product in my locker system just for a few sales and I like to keep things tidy. 

+1 on that Carl. you are not fair on this as we have bought and support you with the earlier version since the beginning and now  you actually invented the wheel to sell it again and again with 37$ !? What's the point to buy an upgrade with the same 37$ from before if i want to actually upgrade NOT BUY A NEW ONE and lose the previous as i won't use it anymore?

what's the point !?

1st i'm very upset cause i'm NOT ABLE to use it and i WON'T deactivate nor uninstall Bit Defender just to use your software and 2nd, i just hope you won't invent another wheel to see me opening a dispute.

edit:  how do i get a  refund without too much fuzz ?

This is not an update for the old builder and has taken me weeks to develop and is much cleaner than the old version, that is why the price is higher. I think for a builder like this the price is fair. 

Plus when I get customers saying this:

"hey Carl any news on the Bootstrap 3 upgrade ? regardless if you are going to build / charge for an upgrade to the current version i think is time to move forward and add multiple CSS/JS themes support.

michael.

that made me think that you don't mind paying for a NEW application?

​I am sorry that you can't get the software working on your computer, I don't know why that is happening? Have you tried running as administrator? 

For the refund, that is no problem I am more than happy to give you a refund if you can't get the software working. 

Thanks 

Carl 

you are right and please disregard my last message. Sorry for the miss-understanding, made it  work an it looks awesome :) just hope the results are as awesome as it looks :D

edit: how do i load and use my own bootstrap theme style? from what i see i cannot use my own theme from inside the builder !? :(

you are right and please disregard my last message. Sorry for the miss-understanding, made it  work an it looks awesome :) just hope the results are as awesome as it looks :D

Good stuff! Glad you got it working!  :)

edit: how do i load and use my own bootstrap theme style? from what i see i cannot use my own theme from inside the builder !? :(

This is going to be added soon!

Been eagerly waiting for this thanks for your hard work, it may not always seem it but it is appreciated!

Grabbed v4 almost right away and I made 5 killer uis that have gone to production software's. It was a great buy and has paid for itself over and over and over again. 

Can't wait to dig into this one.

This software is great and has lot of potential to be the best in the market.

Here are some suggestions to make it even better:

• Option to upload logo instead of text on branding.
  • Option to put the branding at the top of the tabs.
  • Able to add element above the tab bar
  • Resize element by dragging its edge
  • Save our own custom theme
  • Set default theme
  • Customizable dialog
  • Grid ruler

Thanks

Another idea:

Default values for every setting of the elements, so that they can be directly added to the UI.

Like pixel text and so on. 

Maybe make the text you show in the tool for every element option the default setting for that option as well?

That would allow us to add elements very quickly and position them. Just to design the basic structure of the UI and size everything properly. 

And then change all the values afterwards. 

It happened a couple of times for me in the past, that I added and configured everything and then at the end I figured out, that I need multiple tabs or that I need to re-size stuff.

Dan

These are all great suggestions! Thank you! :-) 

I will get as many added as soon as I can! Currently working on the dialog functionality. 

• Like 1

This is going to be added soon!

Just bought it.  cant wait for you to add it so we can use our own themes as only really 1 or 2 i could use at mo to keep things looking clean for my niche.

Be nice to pick our own colors and fonts some of them are a bit jagged that's included etc.

Also its crashed on me 3 times so far twice doing some strange css stuff like the Shamrock bug and once it just reset itself to as if your just starting.  you got a bug in one of your themes Shamrock  http://screencast.com/t/m9AMt1AgewpU 

Only spent 10 mins on it so far will post any more bugs i find if i can recreate them.

Hope is turns out as good as the last one :)

Wow! This put ubot5 ui editor to shame. Is it possible for the editor to create a customizable dialog popup?That would be a killer if we can do that.

Dialogs are done! Just adding a few more features and I will release the update!

Carl: Just a quick heads up: I created a vertical menu with 4 pages on.... If I try to change the dimensions I lose all content apart from the first tab.

PS Well done mate ....

To anyone moaning about paying for this as a new product......You must be off your rocker. This is totally different, brilliant and worth much more than what Carl is asking for.