UBot Underground

I am having  aproblem with the Buttons.

When you go to create a new input element and choose button it will not allow you to move the button and place it anywhere on the form.

• Replies 732
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Update V 7.9   Added UI Password to “Import UI Code”. Added UI Log View Element Added Functionality to Copy Elements.  Added 6 More Themes (Darkly,Paper,Sandstone,Simplex,Solar,Yeti) Added a little he

Hi Guys,    I just want to apologise for the bad support recently. I have been working hard on the new Interface Builder called UStrap which will be out soon.    I am going to be honest and say that t

Not for nothing, but Lazy Botter, you have a real bad habit of dropping out of touch and ignoring things for long times. That is a horrible way to deal with customer service, and makes people not want

Posted Images

When you go to create a new input element and choose button it will not allow you to move the button and place it anywhere on the form.

You can't move the button after it's placed and the dialog is closed?

Dan

Its working here? Have you clicked the "Show/Hide Guides" button?

I'm sure the answer to this is simple, but can someone tell me how to remove the default tabs that Ubot creates when making the UI?

I'm sure the answer to this is simple, but can someone tell me how to remove the default tabs that Ubot creates when making the UI?

You can hide the tabs in the compilation options by checking the tabs you wish to hide. Bare in mind that if you are creating a bot that has multiple different scripts and you are creating one tabbed interface using the html panel, you will need to move your scripts into one tab.

You can create different tabs that are hidden with your functions etc that you can call from a different tab that is open. If that makes sense?

Thanks 

Carl :-) 

Just create

Create a new tab called Main UI (or whatever) and in this tab enter the ui html panel code exported from SSUB. Then when you compile your bots hide all of the tabs under the Compile Options except for the Main UI tab.

This way when you as the developer views the source code you still have the default UBot ui coded in to work on your bot.

Example of the source:

http://i.imgur.com/HbjSB51.png

Example of compiled:

http://i.imgur.com/NJ9kgvF.png

Just create

Create a new tab called Main UI (or whatever) and in this tab enter the ui html panel code exported from SSUB. Then when you compile your bots hide all of the tabs under the developer options except for the Main UI tab.

This way when you as the developer views the source code you still have the default UBot ui coded in to work on your bot.

Example of the source:

http://i.imgur.com/HbjSB51.png

Example of compiled:

http://i.imgur.com/NJ9kgvF.png

Thank you for that Gogetta, much better explanation than mine!  :)

• Like 1

Feature Request:

• After I save to a new file. Please select that new file in the load file dropdown as the new default. At the moment the previous one is still selected. So you could overwrite the "wrong" file during the next save if you don't pay attention.
  • Change CUT to COPY (or add Copy). So that we can use it to duplicate elements.
  • Align feature. Select multiple elements and align them vertical / horizontal. So that you can left / right align elements. Or align them horizontal. So that they are on the same horizontal line. 

Thanks for considering this for the future.

Dan

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

this is just an awesome tool, thanks!

I'm just having a problem with "progress bar". It does not show the progress, never. Something I missed to implement? Usually I set it to percentage, so if progress bar is 50% it should be filled by 50%.

Variables work (debugger), but not shown in panel. Any hints?

Hi,

this is just an awesome tool, thanks!

I'm just having a problem with "progress bar". It does not show the progress, never. Something I missed to implement? Usually I set it to percentage, so if progress bar is 50% it should be filled by 50%.

Variables work (debugger), but not shown in panel. Any hints?

Hi, I am glad you like the builder! 

You just need to set the variable to like so:  "width:20%" here is a little function to set the progress bars: 

define $Set SSUB Progress(#Total_Loops, #Current_Postion) {
    set(#Total_Loops, #Total_Loops, "Local")
    set(#Current_Postion, #Current_Postion, "Local")
    return("width:{$eval("var tmp1 =  {$multiply($divide(#Current_Postion, #Total_Loops), 100)}; tmp2 = Math.floor(tmp1);
tmp2")}%")
}

Here is the .ubot example:

SSUB Progress Bar Example.ubot

Thanks! 

Preview in default browser doesnt seem to work..

Small Update V5.7

• Fixed dynamic dropdown not being postioned correctly after export when using the "medium" size.
  • Preview in default browser is fixed. NOTE: the style of the interface/sizes of elements may be different in different browsers. 
  • Fixed issue with dialog elements not importing after saving. 

Thanks for the update carl!

Any ETA on the dropdown menu?

I have completed it! I will be sending out the update tonight! Thanks :-)