Photo

[Sell] Ssub V8! - Drag & Drop Interface Builder For Ubot Studio!

Ui Builder Interface Builder Drag and Drop Bootstap 3.0 Super Simple UI Builder SSUB

• Please log in to reply
731 replies to this topic

#21 LazyBotter

LazyBotter

Advanced Member

• Fellow UBotter
  • PipPipPip
  • 753 posts
  • LocationManchester
  • Total Memory:More Than 9Gb
  • Framework:v3.5 & v4.0
  • License:Developer Edition

Posted 31 March 2014 - 01:08 PM

Thanks a lot Carl for the quick reply.

A v4 imported similar to importing ubot code would be nice. Just to get all the elements, text, variables and stuff. Positioning and adding the additional info's wouldn't be a problem. That would make it a lot easier to migrate to v5.

My last question.. Do you mean the Redo button, or changing the UI dimensions afterwards?

I would vote for the resizing.

Dan

I have added everything you asked for and sent out the update! :-) 

I will try and create some kind of migration, I think that it will be a lot of work tho! 

Screenshot-2018-08-08-11.18.50-e15337237

#22 Jakarta

Jakarta

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 55 posts
  • Total Memory:4Gb

Posted 31 March 2014 - 01:29 PM

A very Strange Thing, you already have built the same kind a product but your client didn't have the update and need to pay again for the same kind a product that they already had pay it to you last month, Kind a bit dissapointed for me and I think, this is not a good bussines

Edited by Jakarta, 31 March 2014 - 01:32 PM.

#23 LazyBotter

LazyBotter

Advanced Member

• Fellow UBotter
  • PipPipPip
  • 753 posts
  • LocationManchester

Posted 31 March 2014 - 01:48 PM

A very Strange Thing, you already have built the same kind a product but your client didn't have the update and need to pay again for the same kind a product that they already had pay it to you last month, Kind a bit dissapointed for me and I think, this is not a good bussines

Sorry you are disappointed, but this is a completely different builder that uses Bootstrap 3.0 css styling so wouldn't work as a update for the last builder as all the classes are different in Bootstrap 3.0.

This application has taken weeks to develop and is not just a little update, I do think that this is good business as many of my clients said they were happy to pay. 

If you want to easily build great looking applications without writing any code I think that the Super Simple UI Builder V5 is definitely worth your money. 

Thanks 

Carl 

#24 Bot-Factory (Dan)

Bot-Factory (Dan)

Advanced Member

• Fellow UBotter
  • PipPipPip
  • 3246 posts
  • LocationEurope/Germany
  • Total Memory:8Gb
  • Framework:v4.0

Posted 31 March 2014 - 01:52 PM

Hello Sir.

I was a v4 customer and I bought v5. It's a big update with lots of new and great stuff.

We as consumers can't expect that we get every update for free all the time. Would be nice.. but development takes a lot of time. 

And it's what the big guys do as well. You bought Win 7 and now you have to pay for Win8

v4 to v5 is not a minor update. Even if it may look like this from the outside.

And if you own v4, you can still use it and it will work for a long time. And if you have issues with v4, Carl is the last one who won't help you.

Have a nice day

Dan

#25 Bot-Factory (Dan)

Bot-Factory (Dan)

Advanced Member

• Fellow UBotter
  • PipPipPip
  • 3246 posts
  • LocationEurope/Germany

Posted 31 March 2014 - 02:07 PM

I have added everything you asked for and sent out the update! :-) 

I will try and create some kind of migration, I think that it will be a lot of work tho! 

Wohoo!! That's awesome Carl.

Direct Export

Re-size Option.

Hide Tabs / Navigation

Text Arena (no resize after export)

Two very small glitches I noticed:

Textarea Element. If Wrap lines is selected, it's not wrapping. And the other way around.

When "Show guides" is active and I export, it adds a border around my UI. When Guides is disabled, this doesn't happen.

#26 Marton

Marton

Advanced Member

• Fellow UBotter
  • PipPipPip
  • 491 posts
  • LocationHungary
  • Framework:v4.5+, unsure

Posted 31 March 2014 - 02:21 PM

Hey Carl, great stuff as usual. Have you thought about adding a snap to px option? Like the one in the ubot5 ui editor.

Attached File  2014-03-31 9-57-10 PM.png   5.49KB   14 downloads

#27 LazyBotter

LazyBotter

Advanced Member

• Fellow UBotter
  • PipPipPip
  • 753 posts
  • LocationManchester

Posted 31 March 2014 - 02:22 PM

Wohoo!! That's awesome Carl.

Direct Export

Re-size Option.

Hide Tabs / Navigation

Text Arena (no resize after export)

Two very small glitches I noticed:

Textarea Element. If Wrap lines is selected, it's not wrapping. And the other way around.

When "Show guides" is active and I export, it adds a border around my UI. When Guides is disabled, this doesn't happen.

Ok thanks! Will be fixed with the next update. :-)

#28 Bot-Factory (Dan)

Bot-Factory (Dan)

Advanced Member

• Fellow UBotter
  • PipPipPip
  • 3246 posts
  • LocationEurope/Germany

Posted 31 March 2014 - 02:23 PM

Hey Carl, great stuff as usual. Have you thought about adding a snap to px option? Like the one in the ubot5 ui editor.

attachicon.gif2014-03-31 9-57-10 PM.png

That's a nice idea. Would make positioning of the elements more accurate.

Dan

#29 LazyBotter

LazyBotter

Advanced Member

• Fellow UBotter
  • PipPipPip
  • 753 posts
  • LocationManchester

Posted 31 March 2014 - 02:24 PM

attachicon.gif2014-03-31 9-57-10 PM.png

I will consider adding it! Thanks! :-) 

#30 Black Automation

Black Automation

Advanced Member

• Fellow UBotter
  • PipPipPip
  • 192 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 31 March 2014 - 02:51 PM

Um, Received ur email about this new version, stating that I can have a $20 discount because im a customer from the older version..

"As you have purchased the old version you can get the new version (5) with a $20 discount at checkout! Just share on Facebook to get it!"

Seems like this discount is open to everyone, and not just us old customers?

If so this is kind of a lie don't ya think?

You have stated that the discount would be for previous customers of the older version, so if it's open to anyone then its not really a Loyalty discount.

I don't mean to sound rude or anything, but telling us customers we will get a discount just for being customers of the older version and then giving the discount to everyone just seems dishonest,
(not that i mind paying for a new version)

Just don't like being lied to.

#31 Macster (UBotter Labs)

Macster (UBotter Labs)

UBotter Staff

• Fellow UBotter
  • PipPipPip
  • 738 posts
  • Locationwww.ubotter.com

Posted 31 March 2014 - 02:53 PM

just bought it and i cannot use it :( BitDefender deletes it and keeps locking it regardless of the exclusion zone :D what did you put in it? i need to uninstall or competently deactivate BitDefender to use it !? lol

UBotter Labs UNLEASHED Licensing from €9 / Month

UbotLocker UNLEASHED Complete Protection from €47 includes 1 Year UBotter Labs Bronze Pack

Losers always talk about giving their best; Winners go home and take the prom queen.

#32 Macster (UBotter Labs)

Macster (UBotter Labs)

UBotter Staff

• Fellow UBotter
  • PipPipPip
  • 738 posts

Posted 31 March 2014 - 02:58 PM

+1 on that Carl. you are not fair on this as we have bought and support you with the earlier version since the beginning and now  you actually re-invented the wheel to sell it again and again with 37$ actually cause the supposed upgrade is a big  lie !?

UbotLocker UNLEASHED Complete Protection from €47 includes 1 Year UBotter Labs Bronze Pack

Losers always talk about giving their best; Winners go home and take the prom queen.

#33 LazyBotter

LazyBotter

Advanced Member

• Fellow UBotter
  • PipPipPip
  • 753 posts
  • LocationManchester

Posted 31 March 2014 - 03:30 PM

Um, Received ur email about this new version, stating that I can have a $20 discount because im a customer from the older version..

"As you have purchased the old version you can get the new version (5) with a $20 discount at checkout! Just share on Facebook to get it!"

Seems like this discount is open to everyone, and not just us old customers?

If so this is kind of a lie don't ya think?

You have stated that the discount would be for previous customers of the older version, so if it's open to anyone then its not really a Loyalty discount.

I don't mean to sound rude or anything, but telling us customers we will get a discount just for being customers of the older version and then giving the discount to everyone just seems dishonest,
(not that i mind paying for a new version)

Just don't like being lied to.

The reason I had to give discount this way is because there is no way to give discount with JVZoo. I wish that they had a coupon code system in place, then I could of offered just the old users the discount. 

I didn't want to open the discount to the public myself (just the old users) but I had to to give you discount. 

Sorry, I can't please everyone, but at least I offered you the chance to get any discount.

Carl

#34 Black Automation

Black Automation

Advanced Member

• Fellow UBotter
  • PipPipPip
  • 192 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 31 March 2014 - 03:33 PM

I understand, but they do not allow u to setup a private page?
Where you could have sent us the link via email?

#35 LazyBotter

LazyBotter

Advanced Member

• Fellow UBotter
  • PipPipPip
  • 753 posts
  • LocationManchester

Posted 31 March 2014 - 03:41 PM

I understand, but they do not allow u to setup a private page?
Where you could have sent us the link via email?

Yes, I was going to do that but I would have had to setup a separate project/product in my locker system just for a few sales and I like to keep things tidy. 

#36 LazyBotter

LazyBotter

Advanced Member

• Fellow UBotter
  • PipPipPip
  • 753 posts
  • LocationManchester

Posted 31 March 2014 - 03:48 PM

+1 on that Carl. you are not fair on this as we have bought and support you with the earlier version since the beginning and now  you actually invented the wheel to sell it again and again with 37$ !? What's the point to buy an upgrade with the same 37$ from before if i want to actually upgrade NOT BUY A NEW ONE and lose the previous as i won't use it anymore?

what's the point !?

1st i'm very upset cause i'm NOT ABLE to use it and i WON'T deactivate nor uninstall Bit Defender just to use your software and 2nd, i just hope you won't invent another wheel to see me opening a dispute.

edit:  how do i get a  refund without too much fuzz ?

This is not an update for the old builder and has taken me weeks to develop and is much cleaner than the old version, that is why the price is higher. I think for a builder like this the price is fair. 

Plus when I get customers saying this:

"hey Carl any news on the Bootstrap 3 upgrade ? regardless if you are going to build / charge for an upgrade to the current version i think is time to move forward and add multiple CSS/JS themes support.

michael.

that made me think that you don't mind paying for a NEW application?

​I am sorry that you can't get the software working on your computer, I don't know why that is happening? Have you tried running as administrator? 

For the refund, that is no problem I am more than happy to give you a refund if you can't get the software working. 

Thanks 

Carl 

#37 Macster (UBotter Labs)

Macster (UBotter Labs)

UBotter Staff

• Fellow UBotter
  • PipPipPip
  • 738 posts

Posted 31 March 2014 - 03:57 PM

you are right and please disregard my last message. Sorry for the miss-understanding, made it  work an it looks awesome :) just hope the results are as awesome as it looks :D

edit: how do i load and use my own bootstrap theme style? from what i see i cannot use my own theme from inside the builder !? :(

#38 LazyBotter

LazyBotter

Advanced Member

• Fellow UBotter
  • PipPipPip
  • 753 posts
  • LocationManchester

Posted 31 March 2014 - 04:00 PM

you are right and please disregard my last message. Sorry for the miss-understanding, made it  work an it looks awesome :) just hope the results are as awesome as it looks :D

Good stuff! Glad you got it working!  :)

#39 LazyBotter

LazyBotter

Advanced Member

• Fellow UBotter
  • PipPipPip
  • 753 posts
  • LocationManchester

Posted 31 March 2014 - 04:23 PM

edit: how do i load and use my own bootstrap theme style? from what i see i cannot use my own theme from inside the builder !? :(

This is going to be added soon!

#40 rocket976

rocket976

Advanced Member

• Fellow UBotter
  • PipPipPip
  • 577 posts

Posted 31 March 2014 - 04:53 PM

Been eagerly waiting for this thanks for your hard work, it may not always seem it but it is appreciated!

Grabbed v4 almost right away and I made 5 killer uis that have gone to production software's. It was a great buy and has paid for itself over and over and over again. 

Can't wait to dig into this one.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Ui Builder, Interface Builder, Drag and Drop, Bootstap 3.0, Super Simple UI Builder, SSUB

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users