UBot Underground

[Sell] Exbrowser Now On Sale

Hi, is there a way to excute chrome without being invisible ? in other words, is there a way to navigate into www.google.com without opening up chrome or firefox, the point to make the browser to work in the background

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

EXB Update V1.3.1.2   Updated Chromedriver to support newer Chrome Versions   Fixes a bug which caused ExecuteScript to fail when Object.prototype is modified. Fixes a bug that interferes with handlin

Would it be mean to ask people if they want to pay more, in case they ask for a discount?    People are probably not doing that in their local supermarket. But online, this is a very common behavior

No guys... You know I'm here for you since many years.  First of all I have to appologize for all the back and forth communication. I try to sort all of this out. My misstake was to announce stuff and

Posted Images

Hi icoder,yes there is hide browser function in exbrowser.

Hi, is there a way to excute chrome without being invisible ? in other words, is there a way to navigate into www.google.com without opening up chrome or firefox, the point to make the browser to work in the background

I'm back from Las Vegas. Trying to catchup with business now.

As alwas. For tutorials and support please visit:

https://botfactory.helpdocs.com/

Do you think that we need more tutorials? Is there anything missing?

Please keep in mind, I can't record tutorials for specific websites. I'm not going to write your code :P 
But if some commands or functions are not clear, I can definately help with that!

Kindest regards

Dan

Hey Dan, Is there a tutorial on how to make chrome,firefox plugins work on exbrowser? cant find it on the tutorials.

I load the path of the plugin but the plugin isnt not loaded.

Did you see my reply to your question earlier in the thread?

http://network.ubotstudio.com/forum/index.php/topic/18041-sell-exbrowser-now-on-sale/?p=117316

Doesn't that work for you?

Dan

Dan, could you tell me how to solve my problem in post #445?

I have read all the replies and watched all the tuts again, but can't find how to do.

Thanks!

How do you do you disable / change it with the native FF browser? Exbrowser is a remote control. It doesn't change the browser at all. We don't add features to the browser or change it's behavior. 

We just remote control it. 

If you can do it natively with the browser, we might be able to automate it. If you can't do it natively with the browser, we can't do it with ExBrowser.

So how do you change / disable that screen / page when you launch a freshly installed (clean profile) FF browser?

Dan

How do you do you disable / change it with the native FF browser? Exbrowser is a remote control. It doesn't change the browser at all. We don't add features to the browser or change it's behavior. 

We just remote control it. 

If you can do it natively with the browser, we might be able to automate it. If you can't do it natively with the browser, we can't do it with ExBrowser.

So how do you change / disable that screen / page when you launch a freshly installed (clean profile) FF browser?

Dan

Thanks very much, Dan!

Now I unserstand how the plugin works :)

I decide to use firefox 41 for my project, though the "exbrowser alive" function always show false with this version. I will change some peaces of code to get the same results.

After sitting on my chair and spending nearly 2 hours to read the whole entire thread again, I am more familiar with Exbrowser plugin now. 

I have to say the Exbrowser performs much better in specific circumstances than the Ubot browser, beacause I can choose Firefox, Chrome and PhantonJS for different purposes.

This is my first ubot plugin, although I am bot a big fan of plugins, but this one really makes me happy. :P

Thanks very much, Dan!

Now I unserstand how the plugin works :)

I decide to use firefox 41 for my project, though the "exbrowser alive" function always show false with this version. I will change some peaces of code to get the same results.

After sitting on my chair and spending nearly 2 hours to read the whole entire thread again, I am more familiar with Exbrowser plugin now. 

I have to say the Exbrowser performs much better in specific circumstances than the Ubot browser, beacause I can choose Firefox, Chrome and PhantonJS for different purposes.

This is my first ubot plugin, although I am bot a big fan of plugins, but this one really makes me happy. :P

Awesome! Thanks a lot!! I'll check the "exbrowser alive" function. 

Selenium just released an update. I'll try to update the plugin this week. 

Dan

I just tested the function with FF 43.0.1 and it works fine:

plugin command("ExBrowser.dll", "ExBrowser CleanUp")

plugin command("ExBrowser.dll", "ExBrowser Launcher", "Firefox", "", "")

plugin command("ExBrowser.dll", "ExBrowser Navigate", "www.heise.de")

alert($plugin function("ExBrowser.dll", "$ExBrowser Browser Alive"))

Cheers

Dan

Please remember, the plugin or selenium doesn't change the behavior of chrome and firefox!

If you can do it natively with Chrome or firefox, we might be able to automate it.

So please tell me how you would archive this with just chrome or ff and I can look into adding it as a command.

PS: I can also wrap a JS command into a ExBrowser command.

Kindest regards

Dan

I haven't found a way around, I have to wait for the page to load, and then run javascript to stop the player.

Is there a way to NOT wait for navigate command to completely load the page, but wait for that with "wait for" command? (I know selenium has an implicitly_wait wait option, is that one enabled?)

I haven't found a way around, I have to wait for the page to load, and then run javascript to stop the player.

Is there a way to NOT wait for navigate command to completely load the page, but wait for that with "wait for" command? (I know selenium has an implicitly_wait wait option, is that one enabled?)

Chrome always waits until the page is loaded. Firefox continues directly. 

I currently don't know of a way to change that behavior in Selenium.

Dan

Very happy whith my purchase and I have already created some awesome bot with your plugin.

I'm trying to play with chrome extensions.

I have succesfully uploaded the chrome extension with "$ExBrowser Load Browser Extension" function.

I can't figure to interact with the extension.

Need some help.

Thanks !

Manu

Very happy whith my purchase and I have already created some awesome bot with your plugin.

I'm trying to play with chrome extensions.

I have succesfully uploaded the chrome extension with "$ExBrowser Load Browser Extension" function.

I can't figure to interact with the extension.

Need some help.

Thanks !

Manu

Extensions are ZIP files. So you can open them with Winzip and edit their default settings if they contain a config file. 

(Google for some tutorials)

But ExBrowser doesn't provide a function to work with toolbars or menues. So for more complex Extension, this might not work. 

But for simple ones it works perfectly fine. Depends on what you try to archive.

Dan

• Like 1

Feature Requests?

Selenium released a new update couple of days ago. 
So I will update the plugin during the next couple of days.

If there are any missing commands or functions please let me know.

Please keep in mind, that we can't change the default behavior of the browsers. 
If the browser doesn't support something, we can't do it with ExBrowser either!

But for everything else you have in mind, please send a support ticket:

support(ATT)bot-factory.com

ExBrowser V1.1.7.0 Beta

This is mainly a maintenance update. There are no new Commands or functions.

Changelog:

Updated Selenium Engine (more Stability / Newer Browser Support) V2.49.1

Updated Firefox WebDriver Plugin V2.49.1

Updated PhantomJS Headless Browser V2.1.1

I'm still waiting for a new Chromedriver Update, but so far there is none.

Please check your inbox during the next hours for the update Email.

• Like 1

Clarification:

There's one question I get quite often.

Please add a command to change the referer. 

This is NOT possible! The selenium engine doesn't provide an interface to do that.

Next Steps

I'm currently working on the tutorial / training videos.
We have a lot of videos, but some of them are outdated and old. 

I will cleanup the tutorials and record some new and easier videos for you guys.

Some of the feedback I got showed me some areas where I have to simplify stuff and improve the training.

Will publish an update as soon as I'm done. Probably within the next 2 weeks.

You just got another customer :-)

Purchased :-)

Peace,

LJ

I think this was a good decision. ExBrowser (e.g. Chrome) adds to uBot a complete new "feeling" of control (for producers) and comfort (for the users).

I'm following you PRO, just bought this and HTTP Post, lol.  I was like PRO probably thinks I'm stalking him :-)

Have a great night my friend!

Peace,

LJ

any body know why this plugin is not working on wordpress change file field option, and clear value on the content field ..?

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-P89JWJGk0wI/Vq9keiVY_KI/AAAAAAAAGXo/uAYv0QQ8O2U/s1600/Screenshot_1.jpg

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-V0l1WxYFSa4/Vq9kiZZBy-I/AAAAAAAAGXw/P6An1Lk8AkQ/s1600/Screenshot_2.jpg

Edited by odienk

any body know why this plugin is not working on wordpress change file field option, and clear value on the content field ..?

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-P89JWJGk0wI/Vq9keiVY_KI/AAAAAAAAGXo/uAYv0QQ8O2U/s1600/Screenshot_1.jpg

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-V0l1WxYFSa4/Vq9kiZZBy-I/AAAAAAAAGXw/P6An1Lk8AkQ/s1600/Screenshot_2.jpg

Clear Text Field is working fine for me.

http://screencast.com/t/OoNo0Too

I'm not sure about the file upload at the moment. Might not work with the current commands and functions.

But maybe someone has an idea.

But as a workaround you could upload them via FTP and then post a link. Or use external cloud storage like Dropbox for the files and link to them.

There are multiple ways to archive the same goal.

But if you really need to automatically upload files via the WP uploader, it might not work at the moment.

If no one has an idea, I can add it as a feature request. But it might take a while before I can work on it.

Dan

Ok, I played around with the file upload function in wordpress.
Unfortunately this isn't a "regular"  Input Type file. So this can't be automated with Selenium.

The only file upload dialogs we can process at the moment are:

<input type="file" name="datafile">

So if someone needs to upload files to wordpress, you should consider one of the workarounds (ftp upload, cloud storage).
Or you have to automate the file selection dialog (not possible with ExBrowser directly). But there are some plugins who can handle regular operating system dialog boxes. 

Dan