UBot Underground

[SELL] UbotLocker Web: Web Based Licensing Solution That Prevents Decompiling And Cracking

So now the games begin! Meter the black hatters are trying to crack your licensing code!! So we will see if they have any success but so far, so good. Seems that our program is still not broken.

Frank

They have tried for a long time, and so far they cant crack it.  This system is awesome.  :D

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

UPDATE: Hello all, After many years I am stepping down from maintaining Ubotlocker. I will no longer be selling Ubotlocker, and will stop providing support. After consulting with both T

Meter I wanted to pass on a very big thank you for the licensing system! I can honestly say that your software has made me very profitable. I've written and distributed bots before but I was always fi

Attached is source code to License.dll, which handles entering of licenses and updates. You need Visual C# Express 2010 to edit and compile it, and ILMerge to merge the exe and DLL produced by compila

Posted Images

Those guys trying to crack my software with ubot locker for a while now http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-REQ-Ultimate-FB-Software-AllinOne-Facebook-Marketing-Software-For-Campaigns

So i just gave them the discount code to make them stop. Got several sales there.

http://www.blackhatteam.com/f26/live-stream-genius-112715.html

hey another request... Is there a way to make the script more reliable for sending out emails? I'm constantly having to manually send the license emails.

Frank

This is actually a problem with your hosting provider. Please open a ticket with them.

That being said, great to see Ubotlocker performing well :)

And that's funny Kreatus :D

-meter

This is actually a problem with your hosting provider. Please open a ticket with them.

That being said, great to see Ubotlocker performing well :)

And that's funny Kreatus :D

-meter

Already talking to them Meter,

The thing is my system also sends them an email via wordpress for membership - that always gets through but the emails from the licensing system get blocked by gmail, aol and hotmail.

Frank

@frank are you on shared hosting or vps and with what hosting provider. If its Vps Its likely that the wordpress email is being sent from an assigned IP for your site and the ulock one from default server ip. hence the difference

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Meter, I have just purchased now. Please complete my order  :)

Because I just have registered here as a new member it seems that I can not send you PM.

Thanks & Greetings

Hi Meter, I have just purchased now. Please complete my order  :)

Because I just have registered here as a new member it seems that I can not send you PM.

Thanks & Greetings

Meter will sort you out soon mate, 

He is on the ball ;)

Welcome to UBot :)

Sounds great. Thanks for the welcome cүвεя_נυηкιε.

In the meantime I figured out how to send a PM. Hope now all is settled.

Getting my hands on meters amazing plugin makes me feel like this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QHgVmonYb2k  :ph34r:

@Meter: You have achieved what money can not buy, you make us all proud.  :D

Edited by PRO
  • Like 1

Sounds great. Thanks for the welcome cүвεя_נυηкιε.

In the meantime I figured out how to send a PM. Hope now all is settled.

Getting my hands on meters amazing plugin makes me feel like this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QHgVmonYb2k

:ph34r:

@meter: You have achieved what money can not buy, you make us all proud.  :D

Your welcome ;)

and yes Meters licensing system and support is nothing short of biblical, 

your gonna love it :)

Ok, I received a fast delivery of the plugin as it was promised. 

Very well, now we can test it out.

If this will stay my last post in this thread, it means that everything went out perfectly.

I have read on the forum somewhere that someone has enhanced the functionality of this plugin by adding a cron job to the web system which will automatically "reset/delete" the licenses on a per user basis as soon as the trial expires (e.g. 3 days).

If someone here knows what I mean and how this works, it would be highly appreciated if such a someone would be generous enough to share a code example for such cron logic which can handle this.

Many Thanks.

Edited by PRO

Already talking to them Meter,

The thing is my system also sends them an email via wordpress for membership - that always gets through but the emails from the licensing system get blocked by gmail, aol and hotmail.

Frank

I have a few setups similar on shared host.

I modified the code for the address used to send email to match my domain email and then my emails were sent ;)

Hope it may help ;)

I now have wp site on one host and license server still on the shared host and my setup still working fine.

Emails fire from both OK ;)

Both use different sub domains and configured DNS to use both host servers.

I just purchased this software, and its really easy to use.

There's even a PDF added to the product files that contains everything you need to know.

From starting up, to PayPal integration etc...

Thank you so much for this software !

5/5

I have a few setups similar on shared host.

I modified the code for the address used to send email to match my domain email and then my emails were sent ;)

Hope it may help ;)

I now have wp site on one host and license server still on the shared host and my setup still working fine.

Emails fire from both OK ;)

Both use different sub domains and configured DNS to use both host servers.

Could you sent me a Private Message on how to accomplish this ?

I also failed to sent email's using the Licensing Panel.

Could you sent me a Private Message on how to accomplish this ?

I also failed to sent email's using the Licensing Panel.

I have to sleep now, but who do you host with?!

I have experience mainly with Godaddy setups, but others here may have experience with your host.

Will be back online tomorrow, if still stuck will see if I can help then ;)

And will see if can dig out the modifications I made to the emails being sent out, there was two edits, one for manual clicking the email license and one for when if automatically sends the email.

I may have already posted edits earlier in this forum thread somewhere ;)