UBot Underground

[SELL] UbotLocker Web: Web Based Licensing Solution That Prevents Decompiling And Cracking

I m moving to new server that use NGINX and everything is fine and moved, but database is giving me error and all my projects are not visible on website. Did i miss some part? Do i need to activate my license or move my license to this new server?

HERE is more info:

project_email_message='$emailMessage' WHERE id>0;"); } $results = runQuery("SHOW COLUMNS FROM licenses LIKE 'status';"); if (mysql_num_rows($results) == 0) { runQuery("ALTER TABLE licenses ADD status VARCHAR(45);"); runQuery("UPDATE licenses SET status='enabled' WHERE id>0;"); } $results = runQuery("SHOW COLUMNS FROM projects LIKE 'option_disable_updates';"); if (mysql_num_rows($results) == 0) { runQuery("ALTER TABLE projects ADD option_disable_updates VARCHAR(10);"); runQuery("UPDATE projects SET option_disable_updates='false' WHERE id>0;"); } $results = runQuery("SHOW COLUMNS FROM projects LIKE 'allow_email_list';"); if (mysql_num_rows($results) == 0) { runQuery("ALTER TABLE projects ADD allow_email_list VARCHAR(10);"); runQuery("UPDATE projects SET allow_email_list='false' WHERE id>0;"); } ?>

This is error i get on frontpage.

but i can navigate through all navigation links, only problem is that my database is empty and i have double check everything and my database is there and i have user that have all privilegies to that database.

EDIT:
double checked new database and it contains everything. And i can even log in with my username and password. but i dont see anything inside manage projects and manage licenses page.

I think this got to do something with javascript or php. Do i need to have some special addon for NGINX server? All my wordpress sites work fine so i dont seee a reason this license managing dashboard should work different.

EDIT:
Also i have add new project whish was sucesfull but also i dont see it listed on manage projects page. So must be somethign wrong with the code. Maybe because i use latest MYSQl and latest PHP?

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

UPDATE: Hello all, After many years I am stepping down from maintaining Ubotlocker. I will no longer be selling Ubotlocker, and will stop providing support. After consulting with both T

Meter I wanted to pass on a very big thank you for the licensing system! I can honestly say that your software has made me very profitable. I've written and distributed bots before but I was always fi

Attached is source code to License.dll, which handles entering of licenses and updates. You need Visual C# Express 2010 to edit and compile it, and ILMerge to merge the exe and DLL produced by compila

Posted Images

Hi mamica,

Please try enabling PHP short tags in your PHP config :) Also make sure permissions on PHP files are correct, and your PHP is set up correctly in general.

-meter

@meter: let me think about the script, i will pm u later when i think it should be good

@LoWrldErTJ: Thanks, but im having problems with new upgrade 5.9.2 since i used its Thread Spawn, have to wait a while for ubot to get it fixed and will pm u later when my bots get completed. :D

• 3 weeks later...

Hey Meter, 

I am sat here considering adding the Aymen updates to my licensing, 

purely so i can monitor my customers IP usage and some other things, 

my questions is this, 

can i just copy the needed files over to my ubotlocker folder and go to the "Updater" file ?

will it add or replace the info already in the MySQL DB ?

sorry for a lame question, but the amount of customers I have I would rather find out definitively 

Ive made a backup of my DB just in case, but its not something i want to cock up, 

Cheers

CJ

UBotLocker support protection for native assembly? (Delphi)

No, Ubotlocker only officially supports protecting Ubot .exe files.

Hey Meter, 

I am sat here considering adding the Aymen updates to my licensing, 

purely so i can monitor my customers IP usage and some other things, 

my questions is this, 

can i just copy the needed files over to my ubotlocker folder and go to the "Updater" file ?

will it add or replace the info already in the MySQL DB ?

sorry for a lame question, but the amount of customers I have I would rather find out definitively 

Ive made a backup of my DB just in case, but its not something i want to cock up, 

Cheers

CJ

Replied to you via PM :)

Hi Meter

Been Having and issue with Ubot Locker. when launching the program that was locked on first run all works fine we enter the license details, but then we get an error windows form1 error

Here is the exact error : WindowsFormApplication1 has stopped working

been trying to get it to work but its not

Hope you can help me with this

Thanks

Edited by WaxxAndiBeth

Hi Meter

Been Having and issue with Ubot Locker. when launching the program that was locked on first run all works fine we enter the license details, but then we get an error windows form1 error

Here is the exact error : WindowsFormApplication1 has stopped working

been trying to get it to work but its not

Hope you can help me with this

Thanks

Make sure to run the software as administrator and it will be fixed.

Anyway, Meter is the new update coming soon? :)

I have a problem. Twice this has happened now, someone has purchased and their license key hasn't been added but they appear on "Paypal logs"

Why is this?

Cheers

Also: Their business name is on paypal but on paypal logs their address is different?

cheers

There is sometimes a delay from Paypal to send IPN, for whatever reason.

Paypal IPN sends their Paypal email to the IPN. This can be different than their business name.

-meter

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Sunny,

First protect your bot like you normally do, then package it into an installer using something like Inno Setup.

Trials are something I am against adding due to security reasons :) But I am thinking about it.

-meter

For everyone that keeps asking for trials here is what I did.

Have one uBotLocker install for your paid customers. Its own SQL its own folder. Then make a second install of uBotLocker. A different base folder and a different SQL database. Now what you do is add your trial users to the trial license server and then make a simple cron job that just deletes the license after your trail period. So my server issues licenses to the trail database, gives them 24 hours and then deletes the license. 

Since the license is now deleted as soon as the bot checks the license server and sees there is no license they can't use it anymore. If they become paid customers you send them to the paid database.

It does require two versions of your program and two full uBotLocker installs but it works just fine. My trial has limited access to some of the main features anyway so it was easy enough to have 2 different compiled bots and 2 different license databases.

Meter,

Is there any way to add in alias names to the product? I'm using jvzoo and it's painful to have two products of the same price when I' running specialty pricing on closed webinars. And I'd hate to have to start supporting mutliple licensing products too.

Frank

• 2 weeks later...

So now the games begin! Meter the black hatters are trying to crack your licensing code!! So we will see if they have any success but so far, so good. Seems that our program is still not broken.

Frank