UBot Underground

[SELL] UbotLocker Web: Web Based Licensing Solution That Prevents Decompiling And Cracking

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

UPDATE: Hello all, After many years I am stepping down from maintaining Ubotlocker. I will no longer be selling Ubotlocker, and will stop providing support. After consulting with both T

Meter I wanted to pass on a very big thank you for the licensing system! I can honestly say that your software has made me very profitable. I've written and distributed bots before but I was always fi

Attached is source code to License.dll, which handles entering of licenses and updates. You need Visual C# Express 2010 to edit and compile it, and ILMerge to merge the exe and DLL produced by compila

Posted Images

@Meter

Payment sent, please check your paypal email for the licensing email

Cheers!

Man I sent u a payment on the 24th and waiting for my license as u were abroad please check your paypal email. Am Not able to send u PMs as I don't have enough posts

Thanks!

Paypal sent this. Have you working on the update meter?

Important PayPal dispute case tracking changes.

Kreatus,

If you are currently using the Instant Payment Notification (IPN) process or the Case report in your current integration, we want to notify you of a change that may impact your business.

To ensure you don’t experience a disruption of PayPal service, we encourage you to make any applicable changes by 15 July 2015.

What is happening?

We’re enhancing our dispute management system to ensure you receive more detailed and timely information.

The first phase of this enhancement will encompass chargebacks and ACH bank returns. As part of this enhancement, we’ll be updating the format of the Case ID which is the unique identifier we assign to a dispute case.

Why is this happening?

Enhancing our dispute management system will provide more detailed, accurate, and timely information regarding disputes.

What do I need to do?

If you are directly integrating data from the IPN process and/or the Case report into your systems, you will need to ensure that your configuration will accept the format change for the unique dispute identifier as outlined here.

Data passed contains a case_id value. This value will now be formatted in two ways:

• Existing format: PP-XXX-XXX-XXX-XXX
  • New format: PP-D-XXXX

For the new format, XXXX is an integer. The “D” indicates the case is a dispute.

Effective 15 July 2015, cases will be identified using either ID format until the transition to the new dispute management system is complete. This is expected to take several years.

As a best practice, merchants are encouraged to integrate flexibly so that any future changes to the unique case identifier can be made without integration changes.

When is this happening?

We will begin generating cases using the new format after 15 July 2015. To avoid any disruption to the way you process IPNs or the Case report, please update your integration by 15 July.

Thanks for your patience as we continue to improve our services.

Your Merchant Services Support Team

Yeah UbotLocker is encrypted with Themida, and antiviruses don't like that :( Please try setting an exclusion for the file.

-meter

meter is 2checkout going to be in that update

thanks

kev123

It's high on my priority list but I don't know if I'll get to it.

@Meter

Man I sent u a payment on the 24th and waiting for my license as u were abroad please check your paypal email. Am Not able to send u PMs as I don't have enough posts

Thanks!

Sorry you got list in the shuffle :< Package sent.

Paypal sent this. Have you working on the update meter?

Important PayPal dispute case tracking changes.

Kreatus,

If you are currently using the Instant Payment Notification (IPN) process or the Case report in your current integration, we want to notify you of a change that may impact your business.

To ensure you don’t experience a disruption of PayPal service, we encourage you to make any applicable changes by 15 July 2015.

What is happening?

We’re enhancing our dispute management system to ensure you receive more detailed and timely information.

The first phase of this enhancement will encompass chargebacks and ACH bank returns. As part of this enhancement, we’ll be updating the format of the Case ID which is the unique identifier we assign to a dispute case.

Why is this happening?

Enhancing our dispute management system will provide more detailed, accurate, and timely information regarding disputes.

What do I need to do?

If you are directly integrating data from the IPN process and/or the Case report into your systems, you will need to ensure that your configuration will accept the format change for the unique dispute identifier as outlined here.

Data passed contains a case_id value. This value will now be formatted in two ways:

• Existing format: PP-XXX-XXX-XXX-XXX
  • New format: PP-D-XXXX

For the new format, XXXX is an integer. The “D” indicates the case is a dispute.

Effective 15 July 2015, cases will be identified using either ID format until the transition to the new dispute management system is complete. This is expected to take several years.

As a best practice, merchants are encouraged to integrate flexibly so that any future changes to the unique case identifier can be made without integration changes.

When is this happening?

We will begin generating cases using the new format after 15 July 2015. To avoid any disruption to the way you process IPNs or the Case report, please update your integration by 15 July.

Thanks for your patience as we continue to improve our services.

Your Merchant Services Support Team

Hi Kreatus,

UbotLocker doesn't use case_id variable, so it will be unaffected by this change. In fact, I don't see them sending this variable right now at all.

After July 15, according to their documentation here, UbotLocker should be able to automatically detect and block licenses under dispute, so that's good news :)

https://developer.paypal.com/docs/classic/ipn/integration-guide/IPNandPDTVariables/

We'll see when they release the feature.

-meter

Hi Digitalus,Please follow this guide

http://www.ubotstudio.com/forum/index.php?/topic/16934-ubot-5-eset-walk-through/

is there anything wrong with my Eset Security as this getting directly quarantined :

hi,

how to make;

Number Of Computers This Project Can Be Activated On: = 1000 ?

Modify the php file so you have it as an option.

I have set mine so can have up to 100k activations on my free products.

I am trying to install ubotlocker on wamp server but i am having these errors

http://content.screencast.com/users/CustomBotSolutions/folders/Snagit/media/7fb25b33-9243-4686-a42c-a6c00632a3e2/07.04.2015-23.47.png

Any ideas?

Hi Kreatus,

I'm not sure why that happens. It's complaining that it can't use the $_SESSION variable, but by default that's on in PHP. Are you using an old WAMP server?

-meter

Hi Kreatus,

I'm not sure why that happens. It's complaining that it can't use the $_SESSION variable, but by default that's on in PHP. Are you using an old WAMP server?

-meter

I think it's the newest one WampServer Version 2.5

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Can anyone recommend a way to rename the exe for the program? What I mean is that I foolishly put a version into the name of the exe like MyBotv1.exe but now I want to release a second major update to v2. Obviously the problem is that I could but the file name would still say v1 and confuse people. If I set the file name to v2 it would cause an update loop and go on like that forever.

What would be the best way to get around this? I would need the program to rename/delete its self but in a way that won't effect Locker. 

Can anyone recommend a way to rename the exe for the program? What I mean is that I foolishly put a version into the name of the exe like MyBotv1.exe but now I want to release a second major update to v2. Obviously the problem is that I could but the file name would still say v1 and confuse people. If I set the file name to v2 it would cause an update loop and go on like that forever.

What would be the best way to get around this? I would need the program to rename/delete its self but in a way that won't effect Locker. 

Can't you just go into the sql DB & switch it?

• 2 weeks later...

Can't you just go into the sql DB & switch it?

Where in the database is the exe name of your program stored? I didn't see anything like that. As far as i know when you open a bot called Hello.exe and there is an auto-update Locker grabs and unzips everything and then just runs Hello.exe again. 

Problem is I was stupid and made Hello1.exe and now I want my update to just be Hello.exe. The update will add Hello.exe but continue to open Hello1.exe. It then says there is an update and this loops forever until you notice it. 

What is the most appropriate way to include other projects in C# or NodeJS with your system?

Can you explain how to contact server and ask for request if licenses are ok? Can you teach me so I can integrate other software Ive made with this system.

Unfortunately it isn't as protected as I thought, someone contacted me and asked for the download link, he also asked me if he could try to crack it.

I told him if you can crack it you can get a normal license (because I was curious), he managed to do it within 20 minutes :(

Unfortunately it isn't as protected as I thought, someone contacted me and asked for the download link, he also asked me if he could try to crack it.

I told him if you can crack it you can get a normal license (because I was curious), he managed to do it within 20 minutes :(

A ubot complied bot protected with meters license system, or a None ubot exe using the license system?