UBot Underground

[SELL] UbotLocker Web: Web Based Licensing Solution That Prevents Decompiling And Cracking

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

UPDATE: Hello all, After many years I am stepping down from maintaining Ubotlocker. I will no longer be selling Ubotlocker, and will stop providing support. After consulting with both T

Meter I wanted to pass on a very big thank you for the licensing system! I can honestly say that your software has made me very profitable. I've written and distributed bots before but I was always fi

Attached is source code to License.dll, which handles entering of licenses and updates. You need Visual C# Express 2010 to edit and compile it, and ILMerge to merge the exe and DLL produced by compila

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

I just got an error description from someone who purchased my bot. Apparently, the bot never loads,the window comes up, but it just keeps a white screen with "Loading..."

The user is running my compiled and license locked bot (compiled with 5.12) on a Mac with Parallels. Are there known problems for this scenario?

Looks like he didn't installed .Net Framework v4.5,that is why it keeps loading or maybe Antivirus Software is blocking the connection so your Bot cant download support files on this new Computer!

I just got an error description from someone who purchased my bot. Apparently, the bot never loads,the window comes up, but it just keeps a white screen with "Loading..."

The user is running my compiled and license locked bot (compiled with 5.12) on a Mac with Parallels. Are there known problems for this scenario?

No no problems with Parallels. As itsexpert said, might be a problem with .NET or antivirus/firewall.

-meter

Get your client to take a look in their "App Data" folder and see if the bot has downloaded the support files,

I think they should be in a folder called "UBot Studio"

I have had similar issues to this and as Meter mentioned, something is usually blocking the bots access to the internet preventing the files being downloaded

If you find out what is wrong i would really like to know as i have 2 customers at the moment who are having exactly the same issue

im just waiting to check it out for myself over TeamViewer

Hope that helps and good luck

CJ

This is firewall or antivirus issue. I was having same problems on my other computer with comodo IS. Solution was adding all required files to trust list, same as browser.exe to trust list.

Windows 8 have some kind of build in security which maybe need to be turned off or somehow add the bot files to trust list.

I have not heard back from my client yet, but is there a list somewhere indicating names and locations of supporting files that need to be downloaded to a computer that uses  a compiled bot for the first time?

Also, I find it strange that a buyer of my bot would need to manually load .NET 4.5 before running the bot. Should .NET not be installed when the bot gets run for the first time and detects that 4.5 is not present?

In absence of such an automatism, what are the requirements exactly that a fresh buyer needs to follow before running a compiled and locked bot?

This is firewall or antivirus issue. I was having same problems on my other computer with comodo IS. Solution was adding all required files to trust list, same as browser.exe to trust list.

Windows 8 have some kind of build in security which maybe need to be turned off or somehow add the bot files to trust list.

Yes agreed, 99.9% of the time Firewall and AV are the issue.

also, Microsoft essentials and windows UAC are both a royal pain in the A** lol

I have not heard back from my client yet, but is there a list somewhere indicating names and locations of supporting files that need to be downloaded to a computer that uses  a compiled bot for the first time?

Also, I find it strange that a buyer of my bot would need to manually load .NET 4.5 before running the bot. Should .NET not be installed when the bot gets run for the first time and detects that 4.5 is not present?

In absence of such an automatism, what are the requirements exactly that a fresh buyer needs to follow before running a compiled and locked bot?

Yes it would make sense to have it included when installing,

i guess all it would have to do is check the windows version of the clients pc and then install the necessary .NET

as for requirements,

Just the .NET and adding the bot to any AV/firewall whitelists

I usually include a Read Me file that has things like a link to the .NET and a little troubleshooting guide,

not that they ever read it lol

hmm. While opening AV and firewall and installing .NET 4.5 seems to have solved the "non loading" problem for one customer, a different customer has the same issues, now. He claims to have whitelisted the bot in AV and firewall and to have reinstalled .NET 4.5. And yet he keeps getting an empty window with the "loading..." in the top left.

Any other ideas?

Is the requirement .NET 4.5 a requirement for the ubot locker or for compiled bots in general?

hmm. While opening AV and firewall and installing .NET 4.5 seems to have solved the "non loading" problem for one customer, a different customer has the same issues, now. He claims to have whitelisted the bot in AV and firewall and to have reinstalled .NET 4.5. And yet he keeps getting an empty window with the "loading..." in the top left.

Any other ideas?

Is the requirement .NET 4.5 a requirement for the ubot locker or for compiled bots in general?

You could try disabling the AV all together,

Also, i have found that a fix for some would be to :

Ask your customer to check their "App Data/Roaming" folder for the folder "UBot Studio"

If it exists delete it and start the bot again to re-download the needed files, ..

Another way would be to zip or rar the "UBot Studio" folder with ONLY the "Browser *version number*" folder/s

and either make an installer for your customer, or get them to unpack the folder into their "App Data/Roaming" folder

Also, just in case you didnt know here is an easy way for your customer to get to the AppData folder even if its hidden

Simply type %appdata% into a file explorer address bar :)

"Is the requirement .NET 4.5 a requirement for the ubot locker or for compiled bots in general?"

Compiled bots in general ;)

Let us know how it goes

CJ

meter is the compiled locked exe able to be digital signed. I'm locking a c# .net application.

thanks

Kev123

the locked .exe cannot be signed for the same reason unlocked ubots cannot. you can lock the .dll libraries though.

Hi Meter,

Have some issues regarding automatic updates, I updated the software and updated the project files as well as it was mentioned in the ebook, although the software tries to run the update and detects it, it then gives an error when it completes 100% updating. have sent you a PM with regards to the same.

Looks like you have pack the update archive with RAR,Please change it to ZIP

http://i.imgur.com/a0CEKZd.png

Hi Meter,

Have some issues regarding automatic updates, I updated the software and updated the project files as well as it was mentioned in the ebook, although the software tries to run the update and detects it, it then gives an error when it completes 100% updating. have sent you a PM with regards to the same.

Okay, thankyou sunny and meter, it worked, but now it is going to a infinite loop and keeps asking the same thing again and again ," there is a new version you want to update? When I update it, it again starts  to download updates to 100% and asks again--" that there is a new version 1.1 and do you want to update? Only if I click "no", it goes back to my old version otherwise it keeps on looping and keeps asking to update to new version. So how can i get the new version to open automatically after the updates

Hey dude,

problem is you zipped up a folder in your update.zip. You need to zip up the files themselves, and not the folder that contains the files.

-meter