UBot Underground

Hi Carl,

Tried to order with the coupon but there is no coupon code field available on the JV Zoo order page. Can you advise please on how to place the order for the sale? Thanks!

Same here, where can I put the coupon code in order to get the discount?

Luis Carlos

• Replies 732
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Update V 7.9   Added UI Password to “Import UI Code”. Added UI Log View Element Added Functionality to Copy Elements.  Added 6 More Themes (Darkly,Paper,Sandstone,Simplex,Solar,Yeti) Added a little he

Hi Guys,    I just want to apologise for the bad support recently. I have been working hard on the new Interface Builder called UStrap which will be out soon.    I am going to be honest and say that t

Not for nothing, but Lazy Botter, you have a real bad habit of dropping out of touch and ignoring things for long times. That is a horrible way to deal with customer service, and makes people not want

Posted Images

Hi Carl,

Tried to order with the coupon but there is no coupon code field available on the JV Zoo order page. Can you advise please on how to place the order for the sale? Thanks!

Hey Carl,

Never heard back about the inability to take advantage of the sale, any update? Others seem to have the same issues.

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

Tried to buy back on June 13th and still no reply from Carl, nothing has changed since then so not sure what's up here. No posts or changes since then, maybe Carl will reply at one point, but nothing yet as far as I can tell. HTH

This still on sale? (Your signature still has claim) If so, where to input code on purchase page?

Tried to buy back on June 13th and still no reply from Carl, nothing has changed since then so not sure what's up here. No posts or changes since then, maybe Carl will reply at one point, but nothing yet as far as I can tell. HTH

That is concerning, along with a few pages back some people mentioned this software needs connection to his servers and they were down. I hate to use software that is dependent on a server (ubot being a tentative exception).

Seems im having issues today with the creator.

Video: http://screencast.com/t/d75glb4D9B

Not allowing me to move the elements where they should be able to be moved, its stuck up in the header branding area when i move them

Hi TJ,

Sorry for the late reply! I will get this issue fixed ASAP!

Thanks

Carl

Hi Tripros,

Sorry I must have missed your message. Please pm me.

Thanks

No updates nor reply from developer. I have purchased the GUI Hero instead....

How did you contact me? On the forum or my website?

Also still looking forward to a UI log item that can be used in the GUI editor

I will get this added.

"How did you contact me? On the forum or my website?"

Well... by all known means : your web page, email, forum etc

I have purchased your plugin months ago, it is great  and the design is fantastic but you should update it. There is still some few features messing which could make it a killer bot! Contact me if you are interested a special version for me, I need a similar product able to generate html GUI's but not for Ubot. Thanks!

How can I output a "load html" output display? I have a custom load html output for my bot using the normal ubot UI elements, but can't figure how to utilize ssub to display it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello,

I want to achieve this thing in the bots interface, I need to get data from a table of a database and output it in the form of a clickable table. For example I have a table in a database with a long list of emails and I want to output that list in the the GUI of the bot, and after that I could click a row to choose an email as a sender.

Is it possible to achieve this thing with the plugin?
Thanks in advance!

• 4 weeks later...