UBot Underground

Hi Carl and thanks for the latest updates. I recently tried to add WYSIWYG to a textarea but could not get it working.

Could You add an element with WYSIWYG editor so users could post formatted text and images as a blog post for example or FB like sites?

I think it will  come really handy for the rest of us.

Thank You in advance.

Bobby

• Replies 732
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Update V 7.9   Added UI Password to “Import UI Code”. Added UI Log View Element Added Functionality to Copy Elements.  Added 6 More Themes (Darkly,Paper,Sandstone,Simplex,Solar,Yeti) Added a little he

Hi Guys,    I just want to apologise for the bad support recently. I have been working hard on the new Interface Builder called UStrap which will be out soon.    I am going to be honest and say that t

Not for nothing, but Lazy Botter, you have a real bad habit of dropping out of touch and ignoring things for long times. That is a horrible way to deal with customer service, and makes people not want

Posted Images

Hi Carl and thanks for the latest updates. I recently tried to add WYSIWYG to a textarea but could not get it working.

Could You add an element with WYSIWYG editor so users could post formatted text and images as a blog post for example or FB like sites?

I think it will  come really handy for the rest of us.

Thank You in advance.

Bobby

Hi Bobby, 

Unfortunately you can't do this (in the interface), I have tried this in the past with no success. The reason is because you can't set a bot variable using java/jquery, if this was a possibility then that would open doors to loads more options!

But there is a solution! Check out this plugin:

http://www.ubotstudio.com/forum/index.php?/topic/16146-sell-plugin-advanced-dialog/

There is a ui html editor command where you can trigger it to show a wysiwyg dialog from a button for example. I have used this in the past and it is a great plugin. 

Sorry but bot has its limitations! :-( 

Thanks

Carl 

I have done this on the ubot browser area with "load html". (not on ubot interface area)

editor.png

-------------------------------------------------------------------

- Scrape the html attribute when user hit a button:
editor2.png

--------------------------------------------------

Then i tried to add the code into the "ubot interface" area, it have no way to get the html output (like carl said)

editor3.png

Question to Carl: although we can't get variable directly, but is it possible to use a javascript to write the html output to a specific text file?
so we can read the output from the text file. thanks

resources:
summernote bootstrape html editor: http://creativebots.com/summer.html
source: http://bootstrapvalidator.com/examples/summernote/

I'm having some very weird behavior happening. Whenever I click on an element to move it, it goes up to the branding area and I can't move it. I will attach a video.

http://screencast-o-matic.com/watch/c2linaeZnL

Not sure how to fix this but I cannot use this until I get this fixed.

I'm having some very weird behavior happening. Whenever I click on an element to move it, it goes up to the branding area and I can't move it. I will attach a video.

http://screencast-o-matic.com/watch/c2linaeZnL

Not sure how to fix this but I cannot use this until I get this fixed.

That's because your Height in "Initial Setup" is not set high enough. Can tell by the purple dark double line under the nav-bar. Need to put a height in.  

NOTE: Don't need "px" in initial Setup. That's only for the elements. 

Regards,

HaHaItsJake

That's because your Height in "Initial Setup" is not set high enough. Can tell by the purple dark double line under the nav-bar. Need to put a height in.  

NOTE: Don't need "px" in initial Setup. That's only for the elements. 

Regards,

HaHaItsJake

Thanks so much HaHaltsJake - Looks like adding px was breaking it. If I do 200px for height it breaks it but if I just do 200 it works fine. Weird...but good to know.

Hey Carl, Did you get my email about the updater just looping and not completing the update? It looks like I'm the only one having the issue but am curious if you know what might cause it. 

I bought the old version of this and the new version, and think it is a worthy investment.

What's a bit annoying is that if you have a multiscript (new script tabs in ubot) you need to migrate all the content of the scripts into a single script and set define commands for these. That makes it a little bit more of a mission to troubleshoot scripts eventually, but it's dooable, just might have been nice to know that first of all.

The real problem I am having (all the main functionality is working as it should be) concerns the controls for the script.

If you create a button in the UI designer that runs a define command it works fine.  So at the moment when a person presses a button called "RUN" it fires a script I have defined. When however I want to tell the bot to stop, logic says that I should define a command with the stop script command in it and then assign it to a separate button in the same way. However, when I do this the bot keeps going. The only think I can think of is that you need to put the define with the stop script inside the define script that is being used to "RUN", but this would not make sense because other scripts do not have that logic.

Is there a command that can be fired in ubot to open the schedule window? At the moment I don't know how to do this and would like to have all the commands within the UI and remove completely the Navigation bar from Ubot when I export the .exe

Thanks Carl or anyone else that comes back to me on the above.

Heres a simple solution to STOP,  sorry I have not used the scheduler

define STOP {
    set(#STOP,"STOP","Global")
}

In your run define in any loop or wherever is appropriate

if(#STOP = "STOP") {
    then {
        stop script
    }
    else {
    }
}

I bought the old version of this and the new version, and think it is a worthy investment.

What's a bit annoying is that if you have a multiscript (new script tabs in ubot) you need to migrate all the content of the scripts into a single script and set define commands for these. That makes it a little bit more of a mission to troubleshoot scripts eventually, but it's dooable, just might have been nice to know that first of all.

The real problem I am having (all the main functionality is working as it should be) concerns the controls for the script.

If you create a button in the UI designer that runs a define command it works fine.  So at the moment when a person presses a button called "RUN" it fires a script I have defined. When however I want to tell the bot to stop, logic says that I should define a command with the stop script command in it and then assign it to a separate button in the same way. However, when I do this the bot keeps going. The only think I can think of is that you need to put the define with the stop script inside the define script that is being used to "RUN", but this would not make sense because other scripts do not have that logic.

Is there a command that can be fired in ubot to open the schedule window? At the moment I don't know how to do this and would like to have all the commands within the UI and remove completely the Navigation bar from Ubot when I export the .exe

Thanks Carl or anyone else that comes back to me on the above.

Heres a simple solution to STOP,  sorry I have not used the scheduler

define STOP {

set(#STOP,"STOP","Global")

}

In your run define in any loop or wherever is appropriate

if(#STOP = "STOP") {

then {

stop script

}

else {

}

}

I would recommend you do it the other way around. Stop script will otherwise stop some tasks who are still running. 

I use:

define StopButton {

set(#stop,"stop","Global")

}

define MainTask {

if($comparison(#stop,"!=","running")) {

then {

set(#stop,"running","Global")

comment("My tasks")

set(#stop,"stop","Global")

alert("Done")

}

else {

alert("Task is already running, please wait.")

}

}

}

I'm just starting to build my first interface but can't seem to get the IMPORT UBOT CODE working right. Seems to be an issue with UI Drop-Down's

Here is a video showing the issue... http://screencast.com/t/oan5ouF4vPLb

UBOT Code:

ui open file("open",#open)
ui save file("Save",#save)
ui drop down("Dropdown 1","1,2,3,4,5",#drop1)
ui text box("Text",#text1)
ui block text("Block",#txtBlock)

I'm just starting to build my first interface but can't seem to get the IMPORT UBOT CODE working right. Seems to be an issue with UI Drop-Down's

Here is a video showing the issue... http://screencast.com/t/oan5ouF4vPLb

UBOT Code:

ui open file("open",#open)
ui save file("Save",#save)
ui drop down("Dropdown 1","1,2,3,4,5",#drop1)
ui text box("Text",#text1)
ui block text("Block",#txtBlock)

I have juste tried with only 2 dropdowns, like this

ui drop down("dropdown_1""1,2,3"#dropdown1)

ui drop down("dropdown 2""1,2,3"#dropdown2)

It's working fine for me ;)

I have juste tried with only 2 dropdowns, like this

ui drop down("dropdown_1""1,2,3"#dropdown1)

ui drop down("dropdown 2""1,2,3"#dropdown2)

It's working fine for me ;)

Your code works on my system Zenos, but not my code!  

The code my version of Ubot generates it a little different to the sample code you posted. Ubot version 5.5.9 removes the space after the comma's. Here is a vid showing it in action.

http://screencast.com/t/fK3a0ThB8C

May be something for you to look at Carl for the next version.

Edited by Pete_UK

Your code works on my system Zenos, but not my code!  

The code my version of Ubot generates it a little different to the sample code you posted. Ubot version 5.5.9 removes the space after the comma's. Here is a vid showing it in action.

http://screencast.com/t/fK3a0ThB8C

May be something for you to look at Carl for the next version.

Ok, I am using Ubot 4, I think you're right, the only difference is the space ;)

guys when you save an interface where can i find it ?

And can i import the interface into SSUB with text file of the code!

How does this work i tried to ask Carl but his messages are full!

guys when you save an interface where can i find it ?

Mine located: D:\Users\Jake\Desktop\UI Builder\Interfaces

It's located in the Interfaces in the file you created for the program. Where ever the .exe is. 

And can i import the interface into SSUB with text file of the code!

Not sure, never needed to. Believe someone else can answer that. 

here is how to find out the installed directory of a software:

- right click on ssub shortcut > click "properties" > click "open file location"

\Interfaces is where ssub store the UI code you have saved.

if you created a text file and place it inside this folder, you will able to see and load it in ssub.