UBot Underground

[SELL] UbotLocker Web: Web Based Licensing Solution That Prevents Decompiling And Cracking

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

UPDATE: Hello all, After many years I am stepping down from maintaining Ubotlocker. I will no longer be selling Ubotlocker, and will stop providing support. After consulting with both T

Meter I wanted to pass on a very big thank you for the licensing system! I can honestly say that your software has made me very profitable. I've written and distributed bots before but I was always fi

Attached is source code to License.dll, which handles entering of licenses and updates. You need Visual C# Express 2010 to edit and compile it, and ILMerge to merge the exe and DLL produced by compila

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

Hi guys,

I got a request from a customer to make it so UbotLocker protected bots can only have one copy open at a time. Is this something people need? Or would it interfere with how you guys envision your bots being used?

Looking for more feedback from people before I put this on todo list.

-meter

• Like 1

Hi guys,

I got a request from a customer to make it so UbotLocker protected bots can only have one copy open at a time. Is this something people need? Or would it interfere with how you guys envision your bots being used?

-meter

Very good idea.

Hi guys,

-meter

Sounds great. But it would be even better to get some of the other features that are already on the list :-)

And if you add this feature. Please make it configurable. So that I can select that on a per app basis.

Dan

if your talking about one copy per machine then yes it would. The reason being is I have some apps that running more than one instance on the same machine can cause problems with shared resources on that machine. no matter how much you tell people they don't listen and it leads to false errors being reported.

if your talking about one copy per machine then yes it would. The reason being is I have some apps that running more than one instance on the same machine can cause problems with shared resources on that machine. no matter how much you tell people they don't listen and it leads to false errors being reported.

Guys though having this feature built inside meter's system would save some time .. the same feature can be easily built inside ubot without much effort or additional plugins.

If you want to stop your members to run more than one instance at the same time you can simply do it so through the windows registry or "per account" app data, or general overall system.

Again, no plugins needed but if you have one of Pash's advanced plugs you can do it even simpler by simply looking for either the process or app id.

Hi there meter, it seems that "invalid license. activation exceeded" is more and more frequent :( i cannot nor know how to help you debug this but it seems that many of us have this issues and with more clients using our apps more frustrating becomes in using it.

I purchased two apps from "lazybots" that are also locked with your system and yesterday i got kicked out with that error... ubotbuddy helped and unlocked them asap but now i open again and both are "invalid license..." now i had to ask for support again and also i understand better the frustration of all clients when they are kicked out.

I have no clue on why is this happening, it could be caused by Windows Updates , we all know that the HWID is NOT fixed and changes very often but now it seems that Microsoft is making some big changes maybe with every update, or maybe a security suite is causing it!?

how can i help ?

This error can be caused if not ran as admin, for example....

My bots are installed with an installer to the program folder and for the bot and dll files to work, the user must run the exe as administrator ;)

(but this is due to my setup being installed into the program folder, and should not effect everyone)

Just my tip and observation using the Locker ;)

Hey UBOTEM,

try to revert the changes you make to IpnFunctions.php. It might be you mistyped something, and now the script isn't send keys properly =/

-meter

Did not need to revert, as code I did now seem fine and working :)

Have documented my code also, so can view my changes and repeat my steps for an update :)

Emails going out, but occasionally one not firing out.

(this could either be my godaddy server, or the email domain)

Will monitor it and see if I can see a pattern (ie only yahoo emails, or certain times, countries, etc...)

Hi guys,

-meter

+1

Any features you add will be great, and appreciated by all :)

But... Please make sure ANY new features are optional, as to insure we do not disrupt our customers and service. Then we as developers can choose to switch feature on, possibly per project basis as Dan said ;)

Also if this feature is added, can we please have option to log user times as think this could be useful for administration and dealing with customers :)

I suppose we could implement this ourselves in ubot though.... :( maybe not great idea, but thought could be coded at same time!

Hi guys,

-meter

+1, good ideia.

Hi guys,

-meter

Why not makes this optional?

• 2 weeks later...

I had to write another testimonial for meter. I did a launch of over 200 sales and meter's licensing system took care of everything and always he was there to support and answer most of my queries. Great product and customer support.

Hi meter, thanks again for this nice protection system.  I love it!!!  Did you already add this feature to the system?  If so, pls pm the update.  Thank you

Luis Carlos

Hi guys,

-meter

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

It's 50 pages, I can't read em all. Can I issue license that exprire after xx days after activation? Something like prepaid phone card system? Buy a key to extend usage by 30 days for example.

I need to use payment system that is not on the list. How does this work? Can I generate xxx number of keys to be added to my custom merchant/shoppingcart app?

Hi,

It's 50 pages, I can't read em all. Can I issue license that exprire after xx days after activation? Something like prepaid phone card system? Buy a key to extend usage by 30 days for example.

I need to use payment system that is not on the list. How does this work? Can I generate xxx number of keys to be added to my custom merchant/shoppingcart app?

If you use paypal, you can disable a license if someone cancels a subscription.

But everything else is not possible out of the box.

But the PHP files are not encrypted. So it's very easy to modify and enhance the backend.

Dan