UBot Underground

[Sell] Exbrowser Now On Sale

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

EXB Update V1.3.1.2   Updated Chromedriver to support newer Chrome Versions   Fixes a bug which caused ExecuteScript to fail when Object.prototype is modified. Fixes a bug that interferes with handlin

Would it be mean to ask people if they want to pay more, in case they ask for a discount?    People are probably not doing that in their local supermarket. But online, this is a very common behavior

No guys... You know I'm here for you since many years.  First of all I have to appologize for all the back and forth communication. I try to sort all of this out. My misstake was to announce stuff and

Posted Images

ExBrowser Training Videos.

I organized all Training Videos into a Youtube Playlist now:

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLun8zsNfYLfIWrYEDRk14AwU2UdASbexp

So that everyone can find and access it a lot better now.

Hope this helps.

Regards

Dan

• Like 1

save cookie and load cookie not stable.

For support please go to:

http://www.bot-factory.com/

And click on Support. Send some details how to reproduce the issue.

Keep in mind  that there are a lot of different ways to handle cookies. If you can not save the session of a particular website, doesn't mean that saving and loading cookies doesn't work.

There are a lot of other factors involved here. 

Sometimes it's easier to just login again to a website. Instead of dealing with all the different possibilities.

But send me some more details via the support system and I'll take a look.

Cheers

Dan

No Black Friday sale?

Thanks a lot for asking. If there would be one, I would have posted it here  B)

So no, there is no. And there won't be any discounts anymore. The recent price reduction is the best I can do.

And the plugin is definitely worth that price.

Kindest regards

Dan

Training missing?

Is there anything that you guys are missing?
Any additional training?

I don't mean specific videos for a specific site.

I mean something where you don't know how to do it with ExBrowser?

Does anybody know how to select, click and type text in this element use exbrowser?

http://i68.tinypic.com/mmaesn.png

Does it show the element inspector when you right click it? If it's a html page, you might be able to control it via ExBrowser. 

If it's a regular browser window, like a browser menu. Then you can't control it via ExBrowser.

But another approach might be, to create a separated Chrome profile. Then add your google account to your profile.

And then use Exbrowser with that profile to control the browser. Then you don't have to login to google via ExBrowser because the login is already stored in the Chrome profile.

Not sure if this works for your scenario, but might be something to try.

Kindest regards

Dan

I am sorry if this has been asked before. I would like to know if there is a way to create a UI for the user into the browser (chrome or FF). If not, can I use the UI from standard ubot browser and have a launch button that will run the script in say "chrome"?

Thanks

I am sorry if this has been asked before. I would like to know if there is a way to create a UI for the user into the browser (chrome or FF). If not, can I use the UI from standard ubot browser and have a launch button that will run the script in say "chrome"?

Thanks

Exbrowser does not change the default UI or the default Ubot Browser. Everything is still 100% the same. Chrome,Firefox and PhantomJS are running separately from Ubot when controlled by ExBrowser Plugin.

Kindest regards

Dan

is there a command to mimic "close other tabs"? it will close other tabs other than the current active tab.

Hello.

in chrome there is a menu command for that. Unfortunately we can't click menus. There is no interface to do  that. Well besides sending mouse commands, but that's not very reliable with multiple windows.

So if there is a keyboard shortcut for that, this might be an option.

And maybe there are plugins you can use for that as well.

Dan

Anybody else notice that nothing seems to be working after launching a browser.

When I switch tabs and try to do anything it seems to be crashing the google chrome browser.

Anybody else?

Just stopped working suddenly in all of my bots using chrome.  Literally nothing else has changed.  It just stopped  :(

Anybody else notice that nothing seems to be working after launching a browser.

When I switch tabs and try to do anything it seems to be crashing the google chrome browser.

Anybody else?

Just stopped working suddenly in all of my bots using chrome.  Literally nothing else has changed.  It just stopped   :(

Hi.

If that happens after you updated Chrome, downgrade to the previous version that worked.

There are dependencies to the browser versions. For a production bot you should always use a chrome protable version so that you can ensure the correct version of the browser. Or if you us the installed version of the browser, be careful with updates.

Dan

Still happening for me.

Bot was working fine with the exbrowser commands.

Now I am having to recode it all into the internal browser.

The site is Fiverr that it's stopped working on.

Can't really explain it.  It was working, then next day it just wasn't.

Still happening for me.

Bot was working fine with the exbrowser commands.

Now I am having to recode it all into the internal browser.

The site is Fiverr that it's stopped working on.

Can't really explain it.  It was working, then next day it just wasn't.

https://support.bot-factory.com/

Send me some example code so that I can reproduce the issue and I'll take a look.

Dan

Update 1.3.0.5

Update to Chromedriver 2.2.6
Navigate Command support for: chrome-extension urls
Support for Proxy Usernames that contain @ (Email Addresses)
Component Files into Version Subdirectory

PS: The Gecko Driver for FF didn't change in this release (no new one so far). So for FULL FF Features, please use V1.1.9.3

Check your Inbox for Download Links within the next couple of minutes.
If you don't get anything within 2 hours, open a support ticket please:

https://support.bot-factory.com/

When I clicked start button 3 times for one of my bot coded with ex-browser I noticed in the following error:

What if this error gets seen by customer, the thing is Ubot is also mentioned on error. Is there a way not to show this so promptly:

post-16700-0-58788100-1482757937_thumb.png